Author Topic: The fuel of hell and the new life forms of heaven  (Read 6090 times)

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: The fuel of hell and the new life forms of heaven
« Reply #90 on: September 26, 2020, 07:05:18 AM »
Guys @ jaffar, amin, fadiva,

Hope u all doing well.

Lets clear it first, whenever i try to precise the posts i ll have to explain it again for details so bare with me in this long post as it appears its gona be long lol.

Part 1ST about that character
Part 2nd about that interesting topic we didnt do the justice what that topic deserved.

Part 1st.

When i was 8 or 9 nine years old first time in my life i heard about that person.
My uncle lost his diamond RING and it was joint family system. So they decided to visit someone who can tell them who stole it..

My mom was also with that my uncle and aunts. He correctly told them who stole it and amazingly upon asking from that person he acknowledges it.

Second part of the same story my mom was makin a decision in her heart that she will not gona come again to these places again and shockingly he said to my mom i know you will not come at this place again. (at that time my mom was thinking its against islam to seek help other than God lol)

Then few years later my cuz lost his phone and he identify the person again.

Now about me i had interest in all those things since i was kid i e magic, jinns, supernatural etc. Will discuss it in second part..

Then when i lost my phone and i been to him for the first time.
Second time my frd lost his car. @ fadiva both of the times he write it down before even asking us the purpose of visit. Thats his method that applied to all the visitors.

Its not my believe or claim but people claimed he got JINN or MOKILS.
About me i m still admitting as jafar said i really dont know how he knew all of that and incase anyone can know all of that in my 37 yrs life he was the only person who amaze me the way he tell things. On top of that i dnt really know what is the source of his information..

Adding some things to jafar words i tend to agree at some point of jafar coz few years ago i heard he stopped doing that anymore due to a reason police wanted to ask from him about a robbery and he refused to help as he dnt want to involve in gov matters so the police beat him up badly thats the last i hear about him many years ago.

2nd Part

Guys i know the difference between magic, circus magic, tricks, illusions and also how they works due to my interest in those things i myself knows some tricks with playing cards and some other things what make people amaze and they think i m some kind of magician. But in relaity i know its not really magic its the trick what i did with their eyes my hands so dam quick to show them what i want to show them or make them think what i want to make them think and also it took a lot of practise before u can confident to do it.i also learned it from someone else.

David copperfield do the same at more advance level.

Magician in circus do the same

Lot of con artist do the same

Lot of fake BABA do the same

And interestingly i already know how all that works.

@amin these two situations are different.

@jafar thanks for the link i will go into it as it appears i still did not crack how all it happened.

I m just touching the PAST part of topic this topic also need a FUTURE part some claimed to do that too but i think its better to move step by step.

herbman

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #91 on: October 06, 2020, 05:30:30 AM »
Hello and Peace,

Your topic made me thinking about one question, more or less related to it.

Do you (or someone) know:
- who created Jenna and Jahanam (Paradise and Hell) according to The Noble Quran, please provide the verse?

Thanks

A friend

tutti_frutti

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #92 on: October 06, 2020, 11:12:35 AM »
salam

only The God can create. nothing and no else can create. ao obviously He created everything including paradise and hell.

but if you meed verses well we are also told He that created everything (7:54) so everything includes everything (paradise and hell included)

we are told in 18:102 that God prepared hell for the disbelievers

in any case only The God has power over creation and power to create

peace

herbman

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #93 on: October 07, 2020, 07:00:40 AM »
Hi,

My thought is the following:

Could be Humans are creating their own "Haven" or "Hell" based on their deeds.

Peace

tutti_frutti

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2020, 07:17:20 AM »
salam

my take:

humans do not create their own havens/heaven or hell

God creates

humans are given permission by God to either  submit to Him willingly or reject (but in fine submit even if unwillingly on day of judgment)

those who strive in their worship of Him and do good deeds may perhaps hope for paradise God willing and they will have what their souls wish for as per my understanding

God gave His creation a very straightforward system... strive in your worship of Him !

those who reject even if they do good deeds are destined to hell as per my understanding and hell i believe is the earth

my point is we do not create anything we just strive and hope for His mercy..

peace

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #95 on: October 08, 2020, 05:28:18 AM »
Hi,

Peace
I agree with that, we generate the consequences, the results of our deeds and ommissions. The word create, using it in a language other than the Qur'an is confusing, because we understand many things by create, and there are many words in the Qur'an that are translated equally by create, so we get carried in the debate of who can create or not and the fact is that we may be talking about different things.

If we create our deeds so that hey cause misfortune and anger, we will find that, that will be our hell, that is the mizan which rules absolutely all existence.

Salaam

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +111/-1
« Reply #96 on: October 09, 2020, 03:30:33 AM »

Every soul shall be attracted to the realms which matches with his/her personality...

Just like listening to radio station, but there is NOT ONLY 2 radio stations, there are many, hundreds, thousands, millions or perhaps unlimited.
And those who like Jazz shall tune out to the jazz radio station. those who like stand up comedy will tune to the comedy station and so on...

A realm where there's no chance of dominating and enslaving others, no possibility of invading or making a war with others might not be too interesting for a warlord.
He / she will be tuned in to the realm where there's ample opportunity to enslave people, warring with someone and do the things he / she loved the most and experiencing the things that he / she loved the most. (#hate, #fear, #pride)

A realm where there are enslavement of 72 virgins might not be considered as "Heaven" for a human rights activist. He / she will consider it as "Hell", he / she will either leave the realm or try to change the realm by trying to free all enslaved virgins. If it's actually the experience of 'freeing enslaved person' is an experience which actually he / she desire the most.

In the end, everybody will get what they wish for...

OP29

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #97 on: October 09, 2020, 06:53:39 AM »
well said jafar, salam

note that each realm contains al-zuntaqim so it is pertinent to seek the requital of goodness heaped onto goodness instead of going back and forth between oppressing and getting shown the nature of oppression by something that encompasses it.