Author Topic: Can someone refute this?  (Read 170 times)

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
Can someone refute this?
« on: June 28, 2020, 01:18:06 PM »
Salam/Peace everyone. I came across a video made by a atheist that made claims against a video made by Rational Religion the video RR made was about a response to  Dawkins argument known as Ultimate 747 gambit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN2w4GLCj_A

This is the video i am referring to. I sadly don't know much about but she made a claim that natural laws are the order of the universe (correct me if i am wrong).

I have asked someone else before in Reddit message, i think sister Reel has seen this video and i think she made a rebuttal towards this but i sadly don't remember it well.

Can someone refute this atheist?  I'm sorry if i am asking something big but this has been bothering me for a while and it would be great if someone can refute this?

Edit: I forgot to add that there was a comment that critiqued the atheist video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN2w4GLCj_A&lc=UghkwcyEtYimIHgCoAEC

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +2/-0
Re: Can someone refute this?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2020, 01:44:37 PM »
Peace The Sardar.
 Do not worry too much brother.I watched many videos like that.
Richard Dawkins in all his interviews has never claimed that he can prove GOD/designer/...Creator does not exist.
What he does is claim and argue that there is no proof that he exists.

The lady in the video confirmed that" Darwing "nearly" proved GOD does not exists,except he has noclear evidence yet?
The designer argument of "DNA" composition and its function is a far stroger argument of existence of a designer than the opposite.

The proof of existence will never work for those who do not want one.May be the opposite is also true.
But the fact remains there is no proof /evidence that GOD/ Designer... does not exist.
So as far as I am concerned,they say we have no proof that GOD exist, but they also have no proof that GOD does not exist.
Thank you brother.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2020, 01:47:00 PM »

The lady in the video confirmed that" Darwing "nearly" proved GOD does not exists,except he has noclear evidence yet?
The designer argument of "DNA" composition and its function is a far stroger argument of existence of a designer than the opposite.

I wonder what exactly was her points because i don't remember it well because it was a while (a month maybe) plus i don't want to watch the video again because she is so arrogant that couldn't bear her arrogance.

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2020, 01:48:47 PM »

The proof of existence will never work for those who do not want one.May be the opposite is also true.
But the fact remains there is no proof /evidence that GOD/ Designer... does not exist.
So as far as I am concerned,they say we have no proof that GOD exist, but they also have no proof that GOD does not exist.
Thank you brother.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
There is a blogpost that has making articles on proving Allah/The God (SWTAY) existance:

https://debunkingatheistrepublic.blogspot.com/

Here is a example of a article, a response to a atheist argument for infinite regress:

https://debunkingatheistrepublic.blogspot.com/2019/07/debunking-atheist-contention-infinite.html

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2020, 03:18:54 PM »
Peace The Sardar.
Thanks forthe info.
The woman in the video was using Richard Dawkins argument.
All supposedly phylosophical/logical arguments but not built on any real evidence.
And the old "who designed the Designer" argument that can go on and on....
GOD bless you.
Peace.

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2020, 09:29:33 PM »
Peace The Sardar.
Thanks forthe info.
The woman in the video was using Richard Dawkins argument.
All supposedly phylosophical/logical arguments but not built on any real evidence.
And the old "who designed the Designer" argument that can go on and on....
GOD bless you.
Peace.
I wonder if there is a refutation of Dawkins argument.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2020, 03:08:43 AM »
Peace The Sardar
.Darwins phylisophy is his own logic derived from other peoples logic.
There are things that people argue thinking it is logical, but have no solid evidence for. Like we do with our phylosophy of "GOD exist".
They build hypothesis and follow steps that leads them to a conclusion.Like we do
Again humans knowledge is weak and our logic ,even though we make sense with it is floored.
My answer to Darwin is either we are right or he is right. We cannot both be wrong.

Who builds the better argument? This is the important question.

For me, GOD has built the better argument. Can you see the continuous problem (Or the catch 22) ?

If one only uses their logic, there is no proof. If one "believes" and uses GOD s logical argument in the scripture ,in the creation and in all our senses, then that may convince them of GOD s existence.Or not?

The truth of the matter is the proof for everyone will never exist until GOD Himself shows up or His manifestations /miracles happen in front of people s eyes.( Like GOD speaks to them with the Angels).

I have discussed ,in this forum my views about GOD s existence,signs/argument if you wish to browse them.
GOD bless you brother.
Peace.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2020, 03:13:38 AM »
Sorry brother, I meant" Dawkins" in my above post not -Darwin.-.
Peace.

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2020, 03:16:25 AM »

I have discussed ,in this forum my views about GOD s existence,signs/argument if you wish to browse them.
GOD bless you brother.
Peace.
I would like to, just i don't what type in the words about your views.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2020, 04:04:20 AM »
Peace The Sardar.
I will give you some examples of my views with headings, but you can also search the relevant topics in the forum  if you wish;
1-Evolution
https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9602536.100

2-Who created GOD.
To some  what is Intelligent designer?
Anyhow ,they keep running from the truth!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJoOhbf3_Ts

The Creator has left clear signs.

3-Can we Scientifically prove GOD exist?-GOD s argument in Qoran-
All of us have our answers, they are just different. Proofs ,like answers also differ.
First apologies for leaving the Arabic text that is quoted in this post untranslated!

Here we are trying to "prove GOD"!  Unaware( or aware?) that God is aware ?:
عٰلِمُ الغَيبِ وَالشَّهٰدَةِ الكَبيرُ المُتَعالِ

GOD knows we are in" dispute" about His existence :
وَهُم يُجٰدِلونَ فِى اللَّهِ وَهُوَ شَديدُ المِحالِ

Here is a question?:
قُل مَن رَبُّ السَّمٰوٰتِ وَالأَرضِ قُلِ اللَّهُ قُل أَفَاتَّخَذتُم مِن دونِهِ أَولِياءَ لا يَملِكونَ لِأَنفُسِهِم نَفعًا وَلا ضَرًّا قُل هَل يَستَوِى الأَعمىٰ وَالبَصيرُ أَم هَل تَستَوِى الظُّلُمٰتُ وَالنّورُ أَم جَعَلوا لِلَّهِ شُرَكاءَ خَلَقوا كَخَلقِهِ فَتَشٰبَهَ الخَلقُ عَلَيهِم قُلِ اللَّهُ خٰلِقُ كُلِّ شَىءٍ وَهُوَ الوٰحِدُ القَهّٰرُ

Of course some are going to ask where is your evidence? Where is your proof?:
وَيَقولُ الَّذينَ كَفَروا لَولا أُنزِلَ عَلَيهِ ءايَةٌ مِن رَبِّهِ قُل إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُضِلُّ مَن يَشاءُ وَيَهدى إِلَيهِ مَن أَنابَ

I am going to say "GOD is my Lord"!:
وَهُم يَكفُرونَ بِالرَّحمٰنِ قُل هُوَ رَبّى لا إِلٰهَ إِلّا هُوَ عَلَيهِ تَوَكَّلتُ وَإِلَيهِ مَتابِ

I am also going to add, when GOD is mentioned I rejoice (Regardless of" Scientifically proving His existence"?)!!!!:
الَّذينَ ءامَنوا وَتَطمَئِنُّ قُلوبُهُم بِذِكرِ اللَّهِ أَلا بِذِكرِ اللَّهِ تَطمَئِنُّ القُلوبُ

Sorry if you are wondering " What has this Arabic text got to do with God?"
You are entitled to ask that question, but it will make no difference to the outcome. There will always be those who believe and those who do not!!!:
وَلَو أَنَّ قُرءانًا سُيِّرَت بِهِ الجِبالُ أَو قُطِّعَت بِهِ الأَرضُ أَو كُلِّمَ بِهِ المَوتىٰ بَل لِلَّهِ الأَمرُ جَميعًا أَفَلَم يَا۟يـَٔسِ الَّذينَ ءامَنوا أَن لَو يَشاءُ اللَّهُ لَهَدَى النّاسَ جَميعًا

And the disputes and the questions continue?:
أَفَمَن يَعلَمُ أَنَّما أُنزِلَ إِلَيكَ مِن رَبِّكَ الحَقُّ كَمَن هُوَ أَعمىٰ إِنَّما يَتَذَكَّرُ أُولُوا الأَلبٰبِ

GOD bless .
Peace.

4- Beleive  v Disbelieve
So of course there are those who do not believe and those who believe in meeting the Lord:
25:21
Those who do not expect to meet us said, "If only the angels could come down to us, or we could see our Lord (we would then believe)!" Indeed, they have committed a gross arrogance, and have produced a gross blasphemy.
وَقالَ الَّذينَ لا يَرجونَ لِقاءَنا لَولا أُنزِلَ عَلَينَا المَلٰئِكَةُ أَو نَرىٰ رَبَّنا لَقَدِ استَكبَروا فى أَنفُسِهِم وَعَتَو عُتُوًّا كَبيرًا
25:22
The day they see the angels, it will not be good news for the guilty; they will say, "Now, we are irreversibly confined."
يَومَ يَرَونَ المَلٰئِكَةَ لا بُشرىٰ يَومَئِذٍ لِلمُجرِمينَ وَيَقولونَ حِجرًا مَحجورًا
25:23
We will look at all the works they have done, and render them null and void.
وَقَدِمنا إِلىٰ ما عَمِلوا مِن عَمَلٍ فَجَعَلنٰهُ هَباءً مَنثورًا
25:24
The dwellers of Paradise are far better on that day; they will hear better news.
أَصحٰبُ الجَنَّةِ يَومَئِذٍ خَيرٌ مُستَقَرًّا وَأَحسَنُ مَقيلًا

Brother, it will be a difficult day for some. Let us hope and pray for GOD s mercy then:
25:25
The heaven will break apart, into masses of clouds, and the angels will descend in multitudes.
وَيَومَ تَشَقَّقُ السَّماءُ بِالغَمٰمِ وَنُزِّلَ المَلٰئِكَةُ تَنزيلًا
25:26
All sovereignty on that day belongs to the Most Gracious. For the disbelievers, it will be a difficult day.
المُلكُ يَومَئِذٍ الحَقُّ لِلرَّحمٰنِ وَكانَ يَومًا عَلَى الكٰفِرينَ عَسيرًا

Looking forward to that day brother. I sincerely hope we both have some good news and meet in favorable conditions.
GOD bless you.
Peace.