Author Topic: Is Locking Down Nations the right option for Covid 19?  (Read 1884 times)

Amra94

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Is Locking Down Nations the right option for Covid 19?
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2020, 11:22:46 AM »
I think people need warnings like this from time to time otherwise they transgress and exceed limits..

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2020, 05:23:11 PM »
I think people need warnings like this from time to time otherwise they transgress and exceed limits..

If it is warning we can't help... But how people are treated is so pathetic... In India poor people are treated so badly like animals ... Police hitting them.. Long queue for meals not for grocery I mean... I saw very young boys who came to city for construction works being treated by police and beaten... And they walk home which is 80 kms away....  They don't deserve this... ... Really heartfelt the way dealing..  But the same time helping is there as well

ibn_a

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2020, 11:57:20 PM »

amin

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2020, 01:32:43 AM »
They don't lead a normal life... There are millions of people on this very Earth  who earns daily and spend all to survive... How would they lead a normal. Life..

Why would doctors work, are they super human and save another working community?  If they can take risk why we can't in general?

Yes its difficult if the Govt imposed strict lockdown measures and what you as individual can do?

But still we can lead a normal life, nothing is going to happen if we rest for a weak or so,
Take measures to prevent infections using your own home made food items,
Eat locally available or grown foods that you and your parents consider healthy, basic health care is not so costly as we are made to think, only if do not live in artificial environments in large cities without natural support.

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2020, 04:20:26 AM »
Yes its difficult if the Govt imposed strict lockdown measures and what you as individual can do?

But still we can lead a normal life, nothing is going to happen if we rest for a weak or so,
Take measures to prevent infections using your own home made food items,
Eat locally available or grown foods that you and your parents consider healthy, basic health care is not so costly as we are made to think, only if do not live in artificial environments in large cities without natural support.

Peace...
I understand you... But what is the point of staying at home for a weak... No value at all...
Let those who voluntarily willing to stay home, let them..coz staying home for them may not harm for their livelihood..
Let those compelled to work,  work... Let those self employed, daily basis earning people etc be involved... But let them strictly follow what medical expert order to adhere in order not spread the virus...
Locking down everyone doesn't. make any sense that also for shorter period...
Soon or later people have to come out... When and with what warranty?  How they can be called safe... So before it is too late everyone should be living normal life but with precautions and much care.. If having to stay home for months, then I am afraid that would only horrify the situation more than the virus...

Cerberus

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2020, 05:10:49 AM »

Locking down everyone doesn't. make any sense that also for shorter period...

it makes sense you just don't understand

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2020, 05:45:27 AM »
it makes sense you just don't understand

Peace

I do understand dear brother.. I know those worked out that staying at home may curb the spread of the virus.. They are much intelligent in doing so.. That's what China claim they did successfully... ... But all countries are not China... For example India... It has ordered 21 days of curfew... Do you get how big a challenge it is...
Let's wait and see,  lock down really works for controlling the contact of virus and the out come of it...  I am sure,  people will suffer for an unprecedented magnitude... Some countries will go to extreme level...

amin

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2020, 06:36:55 AM »
Peace

I do understand dear brother.. I know those worked out that staying at home may curb the spread of the virus.. They are much intelligent in doing so.. That's what China claim they did successfully... ... But all countries are not China... For example India... It has ordered 21 days of curfew... Do you get how big a challenge it is...
Let's wait and see,  lock down really works for controlling the contact of virus and the out come of it...  I am sure,  people will suffer for an unprecedented magnitude... Some countries will go to extreme level...

Working out or not, thats the way our medical science recommends,as per their theory on the origin and spread of this disease, but i think the climate plays an important role in this, like how the normal flu spreads up at certain months of the year in each country. So this is going to exists for long.

Noon waalqalami

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2020, 03:57:51 AM »
peace – it depends on accurate data % fatality of population which gets infected which right now without testing everyone it’s uncertain since there are people with no symptoms, mild, and critical.

It’s same all over the world, India and China population ~1.4 billion each is ~140m dead hence 5% created a panic goal is to stop acceleration stretch the period not make it go away perhaps it lessens in summer.

The other consideration due to numerous people having little to no or mild symptoms they have the infection rate wrong https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

24,365 / 542,146 = 4.5 % fatal mostly elderly with health problems

What if 100 x more cases we don’t know about or .045% fatality?

How Your Immune System Reacts to Coronavirus
https://elemental.medium.com/this-is-how-your-immune-system-reacts-to-coronavirus-cbf5271e530e

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2020, 04:39:31 AM »
peace – it depends on accurate data % fatality of population which gets infected which right now without testing everyone it’s uncertain since there are people with no symptoms, mild, and critical.

It’s same all over the world, India and China population ~1.4 billion each is ~140m dead hence 5% created a panic goal is to stop acceleration stretch the period not make it go away perhaps it lessens in summer.

The other consideration due to numerous people having little to no or mild symptoms they have the infection rate wrong https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

24,365 / 542,146 = 4.5 % fatal mostly elderly with health problems

What if 100 x more cases we don’t know about or .045% fatality?

How Your Immune System Reacts to Coronavirus
https://elemental.medium.com/this-is-how-your-immune-system-reacts-to-coronavirus-cbf5271e530e

Peace..

That's the basic... Test as much as possible... Without testing and locking them down makes a perfect atmosphere to nourish the virus..
Suppose I am infected and not being tested, I am without knowledge transmitting to everyone at home.. So the purpose of locking down will be in vain..
Testing is not an easy task for every nation.. But By locking them down it's inevitable that more infected cases will be rising...

Can any nation say that no one is infected without having comprehensively tested.. How do we know every death which takes place is due to what unless they are tested..

Specially developing and under developed nations never tests but only testing those who arrived from abroad.. But locals are not tested.. But locked down...
What they anticipate????

See the difference testing in USA... Had they avoided testing, they would have been very lower in the list of infected..

Had China tested all its people.. .?
Hoe many people die in a day all over the world..  Will those nations who locked will tell they died as a result  of Covid 19.. I am afraid..
Notice the drastic lower cases in Japan... Do you think it is the actual data... That's so far-fetching...
Nations can test without locking down but ordering to adhere with medical experts and wearing proper ppe...