Author Topic: Does ALREADY KNOW if we're going to Heaven/ Hell...  (Read 2840 times)

Sarah

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
Does ALREADY KNOW if we're going to Heaven/ Hell...
« on: March 22, 2020, 07:59:18 PM »
Peace

I came across a comment from another user:

'God doesn't know what will you do next. The reason for creation was for God to know who is the best in conduct. If He already knew, there is no point in creation.

When something happens, God will know about it. Thats why Angels keep sending information to God. What is the point if God already knows.

So God is not an infinite being outside of time and space but actually a physical being. The angels take 50000 years to reach Him.

Peace.'

But doesn't God know the FUTURE? Or does He only know what we are doing in the PRESENT?

Another user:
'God only KNOWS our decisions, He doesn't make them for us...
and since He knows us, how we're raised, our environment and how it affects us, He knows the outcome, knows what path we'll take'

So God created us, doesn't control our decisions, let's us naturally grow into the people we become yet knows what decisions we will take even though He doesn't choose those decisions?

But then again:
And if Allah had (so) decided, indeed He would have made you one nation; but He leads into error whomever He decides to, and He guides whomever He decides to; and indeed you will definitely be questioned about whatever you were doing. 16:93

Do God DECIDES to lead into error and DECIDES whom to guide? So He already knows who've going to Heaven and Hell?

So basically our decisions are aligned with His decisions. Yet He knows what we will do before we do it?

😃👀✋

ade_cool

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Does ALREADY KNOW if we're going to Heaven/ Hell...
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2020, 10:36:50 PM »
Salam Sarah,

What is your current understanding of the matter?

Wassalam,
Ade

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2020, 03:54:37 AM »
Peace

'God doesn't know what will you do next. The reason for creation was for God to know who is the best in conduct. If He already knew, there is no point in creation.

When something happens, God will know about it. Thats why Angels keep sending information to God. What is the point if God already knows.

So God is not an infinite being outside of time and space but actually a physical being. The angels take 50000 years to reach Him.

Peace.'

But doesn't God know the FUTURE? Or does He only know what we are doing in the PRESENT?

Another user:
and since He knows us, how we're raised, our environment and how it affects us, He knows the outcome, knows what path we'll take'

So God created us, doesn't control our decisions, let's us naturally grow into the people we become yet knows what decisions we will take even though He doesn't choose those decisions?

But then again:
And if Allah had (so) decided, indeed He would have made you one nation; but He leads into error whomever He decides to, and He guides whomever He decides to; and indeed you will definitely be questioned about whatever you were doing. 16:93

Do God DECIDES to lead into error and DECIDES whom to guide? So He already knows who've going to Heaven and Hell?

So basically our decisions are aligned with His decisions. Yet He knows what we will do before we do it?

You are setting God within time, but God is the vreator of everything, time included therefore time is not a condition of Him. Taime is a condition for us, for mtter, not for God. Therefore nothing in what you propose is valid for him. He does what he wills and therefore what may appear for us as past he may in fact change it, so that we would lose what we think our past if He so wills. He is setting conditions for us, not for HiImself. He aboslute, unconditionned. No pas or future for him. He is always, something by the way that for us is unconceivable.

Salaam

Sarah

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2020, 01:19:00 PM »
Salam Sarah,

What is your current understanding of the matter?

Wassalam,
Ade

Wassalam ade_cool,

Right now I am unsure if God knows the future or knows what we do as we do it (kind of like surveillance in the present). But I do know He decides to guide or misguide with our consent (since we choose the decisions) as I know this from the Qur'an.

Do you think God sees everything- past, present and future? As humans we see things in a linear fashion i.e. one event leads to another because we are constrained by time.
😃👀✋

Sarah

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2020, 01:54:10 PM »
You are setting God within time, but God is the vreator of everything, time included therefore time is not a condition of Him. Taime is a condition for us, for mtter, not for God. Therefore nothing in what you propose is valid for him. He does what he wills and therefore what may appear for us as past he may in fact change it, so that we would lose what we think our past if He so wills. He is setting conditions for us, not for HiImself. He aboslute, unconditionned. No pas or future for him. He is always, something by the way that for us is unconceivable.

Salaam

Peace huruf,
those were questions. I am not claiming God is limited by time. I quoted those comments, doesn't mean I agree with them. I am unsure about the matter since I cannot remember or quote a verse from the Qur'an that explicitly states He's outside of the constraints of time and space. Also, doesn't the Qur'an mention God placed Himself over His throne? How do you explain that if He's outside the limitations of time and space?

If God is outside time, could you back this up with any Quranic verses you know?

I also have another question. If God knows the future and He guides & misguides, why is God angry at rejectors for rejecting? I am not against God, it's just a question of logic I am having trouble understanding.
😃👀✋

Amra94

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2020, 01:57:13 PM »
Wassalam ade_cool,

Right now I am unsure if God knows the future or knows what we do as we do it (kind of like surveillance in the present). But I do know He decides to guide or misguide with our consent (since we choose the decisions) as I know this from the Qur'an.

Do you think God sees everything- past, present and future? As humans we see things in a linear fashion i.e. one event leads to another because we are constrained by time.

22:75-76 22:75 - 76, Qur'an
[For] God chooses from the angels messengers and from the people. Indeed, God is Hearing and Seeing. He knows what is before them and what will be after them. And to God will be returned [all] matters.

Basically our life is like a movie which the script was already completely written in perfect detail and we are all the actors in it but we dont know the script. We follow the script perfectly as God already wrote our lines for us. So God knows what's already going to happen but we dont.

57:22 No disaster strikes upon the earth or among yourselves except that it is in a register before We bring it into being - indeed that, for Allah, is easy -

And many other verses say the same.

Sarah

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2020, 06:38:43 PM »
22:75-76 22:75 - 76, Qur'an
[For] God chooses from the angels messengers and from the people. Indeed, God is Hearing and Seeing. He knows what is before them and what will be after them. And to God will be returned [all] matters.

Basically our life is like a movie which the script was already completely written in perfect detail and we are all the actors in it but we dont know the script. We follow the script perfectly as God already wrote our lines for us. So God knows what's already going to happen but we dont.

57:22 No disaster strikes upon the earth or among yourselves except that it is in a register before We bring it into being - indeed that, for Allah, is easy -

And many other verses say the same.

Peace Amra,
thanks for the answer.

I have another question. So because God knows the future and wrote the script...why does God get angry at the rejectors for rejecting if He wrote the script?
😃👀✋

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2020, 06:55:04 PM »
Peace

Peace.'

Another user:

But then again:

I hope what you ask is

Does God Know future literally?

Does God have time?

Yes God has both of these...

Not only in Quran but also in previous scriptures God talks of Hell Fire... 
Is Hell Fire past or present or future?  Of course future...
How would God ever say that I will fill Hell if He doesn't know the future.. And also precisely talking about Those who suffer in hell what they talk about...
If God doesn't know future, will God ever say that I will destroy the the current world and recreate another world?  Doesn't the God Know what is day of ressurection?  Is it future?  Use common sense...
God says in Quran end of the world is nearing.. Does He guess?

God speak to our own messenger on the day of ressurection... And our messenger say " my people deserted the quran" is it future?

If one doesn't know God doesn't know future then in which God he or she believes, I have no clue...

TIME
22:47 "And they ask you to hasten on the punishment, and Allah will by no means fail in His promise, and surely a day with your Lord is as a thousand years of what you number"

The above very crystal clear verse without any ambiguous meaning says that God has TIME... But definitely different to our world.. Coz He is not living in our world...

Sarah

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2020, 07:09:24 PM »
I hope what you ask is

Does God Know future literally?

Does God have time?

Yes God has both of these...

Not only in Quran but also in previous scriptures God talks of Hell Fire... 
Is Hell Fire past or present or future?  Of course future...
How would God ever say that I will fill Hell if He doesn't know the future.. And also precisely talking about Those who suffer in hell what they talk about...
If God doesn't know future, will God ever say that I will destroy the the current world and recreate another world?  Doesn't the God Know what is day of ressurection?  Is it future?  Use common sense...
God says in Quran end of the world is nearing.. Does He guess?

God speak to our own messenger on the day of ressurection... And our messenger say " my people deserted the quran" is it future?

If one doesn't know God doesn't know future then in which God he or she believes, I have no clue...

TIME
22:47 "And they ask you to hasten on the punishment, and Allah will by no means fail in His promise, and surely a day with your Lord is as a thousand years of what you number"

The above very crystal clear verse without any ambiguous meaning says that God has TIME... But definitely different to our world.. Coz He is not living in our world...

So if 1 day with God is like a 1000 years of ours, it seems like for God time moves faster than for us...
😃👀✋

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2020, 07:23:36 PM »
So if 1 day with God is like a 1000 years of ours, it seems like for God time moves faster than for us...

What is your concern... Is that a problem for you.. Do you want change the way how God deals. ..

When God said He created earth and heavens in six days... Did He mean in our days?  No way...
He already has counting... Coz even before our creations, more creations were living with Him... Angels Jin... So they have time... Angels were part of this Earth and heavens creation...
So time was there even before our creation...