Author Topic: I have a question/s ...  (Read 1196 times)

Cerberus

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
Re: I have a question/s ...
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2020, 10:19:32 AM »
[...]

2:144 "We have certainly seen the turning of your face, [O Muhammad], toward the heaven, .... ..."
Yes we will look sky whenever we want to.. Coz We believe our Lord lives there... Is that an issue for you?  Yes He is living above the sky. On His Arsh..

69:17 "And the angels will be on its sides, and eight will, that Day, BEAR the THRONE of thy Lord above them."

9:129 ".... He is the Lord of the Great THRONE."

10:03 "Indeed, your Lord is Allah , who created the heavens and the earth in six days and then established Himself above the THRONE ..."

That's why the Messenger looked at sky coz he knew where his Lord has presence..

Here is an interesting quote from early islam mystic Mansur al-Hallaj:

"What earth is this so in want of you they rise up on high to seek you in heaven? Look at them staring at you right before their eyes, unseeing, unseeing, blind. [...]
Creatures perish in the darkened blind of quest, knowing intimations. Guessing and dreaming they pursue the real, faces turned toward the sky whispering secrets to the heavens. While the lord remains among them in every turn of time abiding in their every condition every instant. Never without him, they, not for the blink of an eye — if only they knew! nor he for a moment without them."

Of course this poem is in line with these two verses:
"Wherever you turn there is the face of god"
And
"We are closer to him than (his) jugular vein"

amin

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2020, 06:35:53 AM »
You should first question like who or what is God, before moving to these other questions,
Do we have the knowledge to understand that? If we have then God is limited.

hawk99

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2020, 09:27:01 AM »
Peace

give up being God himself if he wanted to?

You should first question like who or what is God, before moving to these other questions,
Do we have the knowledge to understand that? If we have then God is limited.

I agree
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden