Author Topic: Do you think sincere sunni muslims can go to paradise  (Read 3401 times)

Cerberus

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
Re: Do you think sincere sunni muslims can go to paradise
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2020, 07:52:52 AM »
lol those are some next level dad jokes or should I say granddad jokes ? unfortunately that one got ruined as I didn't know there was a double meaning for "skipping". I had to look it up   :laugh:

God bless you too.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +2/-0
Re: Do you think sincere sunni muslims can go to paradise
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2020, 10:27:21 AM »
Peace Ceberus.
Since you missed out on one of the jokes, and "skip" being the culprit, I will keep the joke about "skip"that you are now familiar with:

A loyal employee,
Skip, was bragging that he knew almost anyone in the world personally
Naturally, his boss took him up on the offer. He took him to a Chicago Bulls game, and walking into the tunnel, Michael Jordan recognized him and said "what's up Skip?". His boss naturally was impressed. So he took it a step further and went to the White House. President Bush immediately recognized Skip and gave the two a personal tour. By now, the boss was beside himself. He paid for two plane tickets to the Vatican to see the Pope. Almost at once, the Pope saw Skip and brought him to the balcony where he was standing. The boss was almost insane, when he suddenly fainted. He woke up to Skip and the Pope standing over him. When asked what happened, he replied " the man on my left asked me " ' who's that man next to Skip?!"'

Take care.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/