Author Topic: Peace be Upon You, dear Brothers and Sisters  (Read 815 times)

BelieverAni

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
Peace be Upon You, dear Brothers and Sisters
« on: February 12, 2020, 11:46:49 AM »
Greetings! I am a 36 year old woman from Norway. I have believed strongly in God for as long as I can remember. I had a near-death experience at the age of 13 where I met God and He communicated with me. I also got to explore Paradise at the high(est) level before I was told by God that I had to go back to earth again.

I started out with studying the Bible (I read different translations as well as peeked into the Hebrew and Greek, the roots of words to get a wider and better understanding of the message of the Bible) and now, I am studying the Quran (I read different translations as well as peeked into the Quranic language, the roots of words, for a wider and better understanding of the message of the Quran). I have never subscribed to any religion, have never had any child baptism nor any official coming out as Muslim (taken any testimony of faith in public). I still had back then and still do have now, high morals and good values, and it is possible to have that without ever embracing any religion as such things are God-given.

I tend to stick to myself. For a time, I thought I was all alone with such an approach to the scriptures but then I came over my first quran aloner on Youtube and then only a few weeks after, I found many more (they calling themselves quranists) on Facebook, and then some weeks later I came over others on the same site. I am so happy for not being alone with this, learning islam from the Quran. I am hoping for interesting discussions and I pray for a believing husband also, perhaps from here?

May God guide us to the straight path.

Peace.
"Guide us to the straight path" Quran 1:6

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +2/-0
Re: Peace be Upon You, dear Brothers and Sisters
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2020, 04:35:51 AM »
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

Sarah

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2020, 03:47:07 PM »
Peace

Welcome BeliverAni :)

Interesting story :) I hope you enjoy this site and I hope you find a partner too.
😃👀✋

ade_cool

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2020, 11:00:13 AM »
Salam sister BelieverAni,

Nice and interesting story!

Were you born in christian family? The reason I ask this is because you mention you started out with studying the Bible. What is your turning point to studying Quran now? Would you mind sharing a bit more on your near death experience?

Wassalam,
Ade