Author Topic: Was there any other creation before humans and jinn and why are most made for...  (Read 9674 times)

Cerberus

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
Why not try to understand yourself first ? Develop your judgement and ability to reason first. Start with yourself !

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +111/-1
Why not try to understand yourself first ? Develop your judgement and ability to reason first. Start with yourself !

That's the hardest part, ego is in the way.
There's nothing wrong in me, what's wrong is in you or them.
I must exist, your or them shall perish.

Dear Jafar Open your topic and your belief.. I will in sha Allah respond...  Then you will find how weak your belief away from true God...  That's a challenge if you want to take up...

Challenge????
This is about losing and winning?

No I will not take the challenge and I will save you time; because I lost and you win.

You are the winner, the greatest, the smartest, the wisest, the humblest., the truest among the truest. The strongest believer among the strong.
You are on the truest path and I'm on the falsest path.
You exist and I don't exist.

Does that satisfy you?

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +4/-0

Challenge????
This is about losing and winning?

No I will not take the challenge and I will save you time; because I lost and you win.

You are the winner, the greatest, the smartest, the wisest, the humblest., the truest among the truest. The strongest believer among the strong.
You are on the truest path and I'm on the falsest path.
You exist and I don't exist.

Does that satisfy you?

NO big No...

The day Your and My God judge between us will satisfy Me..
That day whoever lose will be the real loser...  I wish we both win.. That's victory... But we can't win unless we prepare for it...

Had you taken up the challenge, most probably you would have known your fate.. God will..
But it's ok you debate or not debate all depend on your destiny.. I am not the one to guide you.. Heartily wish that you open up your eyes before it's too late.. 😢
God bless you...

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +111/-1
NO big No...
Indeed because ego will never be satisfied... nothing will make it satisfied, it operates in constant loop.

God bless you...
The true all loving God was, is and always will be blessing all things.
Nothing is excluded, because for It everything are part of It.

Peace

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +4/-0

Indeed because ego will never be satisfied... nothing will make it satisfied, it operates in constant loop.

Peace...
You can keep saying about ego for life time... Pointless if you are the judge on those who have ego..
True Believeers are humble,  honest, compassionate, trustworthy, obedient...ego is far from reality to true believers... Coz they cannot be believers having ego.. So you must have not seen them in your life.. Ego oriented person only can talk about it constantly...coz  his ego is hovering with him being unable to get rid of it and never want to... His path is entirely his own lust.. 25:43...

Look at your ego.. You are adamant in your path without even telling to this forum what your belief is.. And based on what?  Everyone and every faith has a core... So what is your faith or path.. First explain it..
We are adamant on our path coz feel it is the right path and we debate on it to nullify other options with logic.. It is not ego.. It is loving the reality... To prove something you have to be constant in it with logic..

The true all loving God was, is and always will be blessing all things.
Nothing is excluded, because for It everything are part of It.

Peace

Who is that true all loving capital G.. God?  Just let us know.. Open up youraelf and your basic core..

Cerberus

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
Also wanted to add that you need to understand, and trust, that the God of the universe acts on perfect understanding of all things and perfect consideration of all things.

So maybe, instead of asking to understand the perfect understanding of all things, try to seek the perfect understanding of your own self...with honesty...and perseverance, then you'll be much better equipped.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-0
Also to know ourself we need to seek beyond our mind and thoughts. We need to seek the light /conscionness that guides /lights the mind that controls the body.

Lack of this guidance leaves the mind in darkness and the body out of our control.
In short we need to seek GOD Alone day and night so we do not remain unaware, in darkness and ignorance of reality about our true self.

The straight path , the right conduct and the pure/sincere heart should be our aim . May the Lord guide us to the straight path .GOD bless.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
Peace

and why are most people made for hell?

If God is infinite, does that mean that there were an infinity of creation even before us? It's so hard to understand or grasp. Or are humans and jinn the first creation of its kind?

I honestly do not understand why God CHOSE to make most people unbelieversworthy of hell

RED you are stating your point due to the informatiom source what u have so lets solve this first.

Information source said that most people GO to hell.
Did God said that?

GREEN that answer is also only known by God about the history of creations in universe and possibly multiverse.. In multi bigbangs in multiple cycles of time repeating loop.

Human knowledge about God also have equal number of questions on that knowledge as per their brain capacity..

Example:  who created God?
Human BEST answer hes uncreated first cause...
Human BEST cross-question then why cant 2nd 3rd 4rth come into Being with same process.

So here we are in unending loop of understanding although only TRUE God knows all that how he generated or what is GOD.

BLUE not only you billions of people before you and after you will not understand the image of God what human mind created.. Thats why there are problemetic theories and refutation of those theories are unsolved debates of centuries.

Slowly slowly all wrong doings are getting revised by the same humans thinking that old word of God were not true or changed words we have a new evolved image of God with these evolved system. (new religion)

The earliest image of god was totally unacceptable at present age for example
(Blood sacrifices).

How strange if

WALT DISNEY decided to put mickey and mini mouse in hell because in their starting play they eat forbidden fruit, the play whats been written by himslelf..

And Donald duck been placed in heaven due to the Role of kind duck he played.

What benefit/purpose a walt disney can achieve by doing this?
Will he not think i m putting them in hell for the role what i decided for them?

Its better to admit we dnt know instead of blindly believe on something and making up our mind on that thing thinking that source information thing = God because thats called idol worship in another concept of the human mind lol look how condused that concept itself.

So in short what people said about GOD/xyz is not = what GOD/xyz actually said.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-0
Peace Imran.

About what you say here, quote:
Human BEST cross-question then why cant 2nd 3rd 4rth come into Being with same process.

Suppose this happens, other gods come into being  then only one of them will be " absolute." They will most certainly compete with each other and try their best to compete with the "absolute one".
The minute you have more than one god,   GOD no longer make sense as things stand. Harmony .unity and consistent same design of creation all around us will not exist alone. We can clearly see that our universe has got GOD s stamp/ design all over it.
What we can clearly say is that our universe at least has one GOD.

Also this, quote:
So in short what people said about GOD/xyz is not = what GOD/xyz actually said.

Has GOD said anything  at all? Where?
If GOD has said nothing,how do we know so many things about"GOD" that our human imagination cannot grasp?
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +4/-0
Peace All believers and disbelievers...

Those who on the brink of disbelief or already deep rooted in disbelief and still approach to God Alone sites means they want to give their own belief to God alone believers either with good intent or with corrupt mind .. Okay.. Fine.. Whatever..

So first explain below...

** What is YOUR BELIEF fundamentally ? And why is that? And why it is better than believing in one God..

** if God is fake,  then No creation, only option is EVOLUTION.. So prove Evolution.. If no evolution and no creation then explain what?

** JUSTICE.. Can your belief is good enough to give justice to those who are deprived of justice in this world... And how?