News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Any good befalls you is due to Go , any evil befalls you is due to yourself

Started by Houriya, November 29, 2019, 02:39:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Houriya

Peace,

Any good befalls you is due to God , any evil befalls you is due to yourself, all is from God.

4:78    Wherever you may be, death will find you, even if you are in fortified towers. If any good befalls them, they say: "This is from God," and if any evil befalls them, they say: "This is from you!" Say: "All is from God;" what is wrong with these people, they barely understand any narrative!

4:79    Any good that befalls you is due to God, and any evil that befalls you is due to yourself. We have sent you as a messenger to the people and God is enough as a witness.

Mazhar

Quote from: Houriya on November 29, 2019, 02:39:41 AM
Peace,

Any good befalls you is due to God , any evil befalls you is due to yourself, all is from God.

4:78    Wherever you may be, death will find you, even if you are in fortified towers. If any good befalls them, they say: "This is from God," and if any evil befalls them, they say: "This is from you!" Say: "All is from God;" what is wrong with these people, they barely understand any narrative!

4:79    Any good that befalls you is due to God, and any evil that befalls you is due to yourself. We have sent you as a messenger to the people and God is enough as a witness.

The translation suffers "translation loss" whereby there seems ambiguity.

أَيْنَمَا تَكُونُوا۟ يُدْرِككُّـمُ ٱلْمَوْتُ

Wherever should you people be: The death would chase and catch you people—

وَلَوْ كُنتُـمْ فِـى بُرُوجٛ مُّشَيَّدَةٛۗ

Notwithstanding, if you were stationed in lofty and secure towers."

وَإِن تُصِبْـهُـمْ حَسَنَةٚ يَقُولُوا۟ هَـٟذِهِۦ مِنْ عِندِ ٱللَّهِۖ

And if something pleasant and delightful reaches them (Muna'fi'qeen: Impostor believers), they say: "It is blessing from Allah" —

وَإِن تُصِبْـهُـمْ سَيِّئَةٚ يَقُولُوا۟ هَـٟذِهِۦ مِنْ عِندِكَۚ

And if something distressing and unpleasant reaches them [because of their own deeds 4:62] they say:  "It is because of you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam]."

قُلْ كُلّٚ مِّنْ عِندِ ٱللَّهِۖ

You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce:  "Everything happens by the will and explicit permission of Allah the Exalted" [with His permission-64:11]

فَمَالِ هَٟٓـؤُلَآءِ ٱلْقَوْمِ لَا يَكَادُونَ يَفْقَهُونَ حَدِيثٙا .4:78٧٨

What is the reason and wrong with such people that they near not understanding and comprehending a simple informative statement that death are inevitable and that results are of acts done. [4:78]

مَّآ أَصَابَكَ مِنْ حَسَنَةٛ فَمِنَ ٱللَّهِۖ

[you the Messenger Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam pronounce] Whatever pleasant and delightful reached you; thereat you should know and accept, it was by the grace of Allah the Exalted.

وَمَآ أَصَابَكَ مِن سَيِّئَةٛ فَمِن نَّفْسِكَۚ

And whatever distressing and unpleasant reached you; thereat reflect and realize that it was caused by your own self. [cause and effect 4:62].

وَأَرْسَلْنَـٟكَ لِلنَّاسِ رَسُولٙاۚ

It should be acknowledged by humanity; Our Majesty have sent you (Muhammad [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam]) for the humanity to act as universal Messenger.

وَكَفَىٰ بِٱللَّهِ شَهِيدٙا .4:79٧٩

Take note; Allah the Exalted suffices to witness-observe. [4:79]

قُلْ كُلّٚ مِّنْ عِندِ ٱللَّهِۖ

First elision is the second noun to كُلّٚ which is the Subject of Nominal sentence. The following prepositional phrase coupled with possessive phrase relates to the elided predicate.
[url="http://haqeeqat.pk/index.htm"]http://haqeeqat.pk/index.htm[/url]

Houriya

Thanks brother Mazhar.

Agree Everything happens by the will and explicit permission of Allah the Exalted.

Houriya

Recognize the enemy :

43:36    And whoever turns away from the remembrance of the Almighty, We appoint a devil to be his associate.

2:36    So, the devil caused them to slip from it, and he brought them out from what they were in, and We said: "Descend; for you are enemies to one another; and on the earth you will have residence and provisions until the appointed time."

2:168    O people, eat from what is on the earth as good and permissible, and  do not follow in the footsteps of the devil. He is to you a clear enemy.

2:268    The devil promises you poverty and orders you to immorality, while God promises forgiveness from Him and grace. God is Encompassing, Knowledgeable.

2:275    Those who consume usury do not rise except as one being influenced by the touch of the devil. That is because they have said: "Trade is the same as usury." While God has made trade permissible, and He has made usury forbidden. Whoever has received understanding from his Lord and ceases, then he will be forgiven for what was before this and his case will be with God. But whoever returns, then they are the people of the Fire, in it they will abide.

3:155    Those of you who turned away the day the two hosts met, it was the devil who made them slip due to some of what they had earned. And God has pardoned them, for God is Forgiver, Compassionate.

3:175    It is only the devil trying to create fear for his allies, so do not fear them, but fear Me if you are believers.

4:38    And those who spend their money to show off to the people, and they do not believe in God or the Last Day. And whoever has the devil as his associate, then what a miserable associate!

4:60    Did you not note those who claimed they believed in what was sent down to you and what was sent before you? They wanted to seek judgment using evil, while they were ordered to reject it. It is the devil who wants to lead them far astray.

4:76    Those who believe fight in the cause of God, while those who reject fight in the cause of evil; so fight the supporters of the devil, for the planning of the devil is weak.

4:83    And if any matter regarding security, or fear, comes to them they make it publicly known, but if they had referred it to the messenger and to those entrusted from them then it would have been known by those who studied it from them. And had it not been for the grace of God upon you and His mercy, you would have followed the devil, except for a few.

4:118    God has cursed him; and he said: "I will take from Your servants a sizeable portion."

4:119    "And I will misguide them and make them desire, and I will command them so that they will mark the ears of the livestock, and I will command them so they will make change to the creation of God." Whoever takes the devil as a supporter other than God, then he has indeed lost a great loss.

4:120    He promises them and makes them desire, but what the devil promises them is only vanity.

5:90    O you who believe, intoxicants, and gambling, and altars, and arrows of chance are made foul by the work of the devil. You shall avoid him so that you may be successful.

5:91    The devil only wants to cause strife between you through intoxicants and gambling, and to repel you away from remembering God and from the Connection. Will you be deterred?

6:43    If only they had implored when Our punishment came to them; but their hearts hardened, and the devil adorned for them what they used to do.

6:68    And if you encounter those who make fun of Our revelations, then turn away from them until they move on to a different narrative; and if the devil makes you forget, then do not sit after remembering with the wicked people.

7:20    But the devil whispered to them, to reveal to them what was not apparent to them of their bodies; and he said: "Your Lord did not prohibit you from this tree except that you would become angels, or you would be immortal."

7:21    And he swore to them: "I am giving good advice."

7:22    So he misled them with deception; and when they tasted the tree, their bodies became apparent to them, and they rushed to cover themselves with the leaves of the paradise; and their Lord called to them: "Did I not prohibit you from that tree, and tell you that the devil is your clear enemy?"

7:27    O Children of Adam, do not let the devil afflict you as he evicted your parents from the paradise; he removes from them their garments to show them their bodies. He and his tribe see you from where you do not see them. We have made the devils as allies for those who do not believe.

7:175    And recite to them the news of the person whom Our revelations were given to him, but he removed himself from them, and thus the devil followed him, and he became of those who went astray.

7:200    And if bitterness from the devil afflicts you, then seek refuge with God. He is the Hearer, the Knower.

7:201    Those who are pious, when any evil from the devil touches them, they remember, then they can see.

It is interesting to read the water cause the affliction of the devil to leave you.

8:11    Sleep overcame you to give you tranquility from Him; and He sent down to you water from the sky to purify you with it and cause the affliction of the devil to leave you; and so that He may strengthen your hearts and set firm your feet.

12:100    And he raised his parents upon the throne, and they fell in prostration to Him. And he said: "My father, this is the interpretation of my vision from before. My Lord has made it true, and He has been good to me that he took me out of prison and brought you out of the wilderness after the devil had made bitterness between me and my brothers. My Lord is Kind to whom He wills. He is the Knowledgeable, the Wise."

14:22    And the devil said when the matter was complete: "God had promised you the promise of truth, and I promised you and broke my promise. And I had no power over you except that I invited you and you responded to me. So do not blame me, but blame yourselves; I cannot help you nor can you help me. I reject that you have set me up as a partner before this; the wicked will have a painful retribution."

16:98    When you read the Qur'an, you shall seek refuge with God from the outcast devil.

17:27    Those who waste excessively are brothers to the devils, and the devil was to his Lord a rejecter.

To have an impeccable speech free from supposition, mockery, pride ..
Any bad word is from devil.

17:53    And say to My servants to speak that which is best. The devil makes bitterness between them. The devil is to the human being a clear enemy.

17:64    "And entice whoever you can of them with your voice, and mobilize all your forces and men against them, and you may share with them in their money and children, and promise them." But the devil promises nothing but deceit.

The devils Instigates rebellion regarding God.
22:3    And from the people is he who argues regarding God without knowledge, and he follows every rebellious devil.

22:52    And We did not send before you any messenger or prophet, without having the devil interfere with his wishes. God then duplicates what the devil has cast, and God secures His revelations. And God is Knower, Wise.

22:53    That He may make what the devil has cast as a test for those who have a disease in their hearts and those whose hearts are hardened. And the wicked are far away in opposition.

29:45    Recite what is inspired to you of the Book and hold the Connection, for the Connection prohibits immorality and vice; but certainly the remembrance of God is the greatest. God knows everything you do.

24:21    O you who believe, do not follow the footsteps of the devil. And whoever follows the footsteps of the devil should know that he advocates immorality and vice. And had it not been for the grace of God upon you and His mercy, not one of you would have ever been purified, but God purifies whom He wishes, and God is Hearer, Knower.

The Devil  acts in us through our friends

25:28    "Woe to me, I wish I did not take so and so as a friend!"

25:29    "He has misguided me from the remembrance after it came to me, and the devil was always a betrayer of mankind!"

28:15    And he entered the city unexpectedly, without being noticed by the people. He found in it two men who were fighting, one was from his clan, and the other was from that of his enemy. So the one who was from his clan called on him for help against his enemy, whereby Moses punched him, killing him. He said: "This is from the work of the devil; he is an enemy that clearly misleads."

31:21    And if they are told: "Follow that which God has sent down." They say: "No, we will follow what we found our fathers doing." What if the devil had been leading/ called them to the agony of Hell?

35:6    The devil is an enemy to you, so treat him as an enemy. He only invites his faction to be the dwellers of Hell.

36:60    "Did I not pledge to you, O Children of Adam, that you should not serve the devil for he is your most ardent enemy?"

38:41    And recall Our servant Job, when he called upon his Lord: "The devil has afflicted me with an illness and pain."

38:42    "Rapidly move with your foot, here is a cold spring to wash with and to drink."

58:10    Secret meetings are from the devil, to cause grief to those who believed. However, he cannot harm them except if God wills. In God the believers shall put their trust.

58:19    The devil has overtaken them, and has caused them to forget the remembrance of God. These are the party of the devil. Absolutely, the party of the devil are the losers.

59:16    Like the example of the devil, when he says to man: "Reject," then as soon as he rejects, he says: "I am innocent of you. I fear God, Lord of the worlds."

faruk

39:18 The ones who listen to what is being said, and then follow the best of it. These are the ones whom God has guided, and these are the ones who possess intelligence.