Author Topic: Difference between inshallah and inyasha Allah  (Read 712 times)

Novice

• Advanced Truth Seeker
Re: Difference between inshallah and inyasha Allah
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2019, 01:25:52 AM »
How can we have a choice before our creation and before we have the ability to exercise it?

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2019, 02:43:20 AM »
Are we free-willed creation?

No you are not free-willed.
imrankhawaja (and so does other things) is merely an illusion, an avatar, his existence is very very short in this universe.
After his demise from his universe what's left is data / information / memory of imrankhawaja's experience.

The similitude is like you playing a role playing game, you play an avatar in the game, and after the avatar's death (or reached it's end game) the avatar no longer exist, what remains is your memory of experiencing the life of the avatar inside the role playing game.

Infact the very existence of human being was totally dependent on the parents/bringers at one point of our lives they are clearly making a choice of keeping kid in belly or abort it what makes it clear FREE-will is not given to us from where we started ourselves up.

Exactly

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2019, 11:38:46 AM »
At this point and also lot of times in my life  a strange "THOUGHT" comes in my mind dnt know about the others.

What if i didnt exist?
What if my parents decide not to bring me to life?
How to experience the non-existence?

If LUCK give me permission to choose between exist or non-exist what would i go for?

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2019, 04:42:28 PM »
How to experience the non-existence?

I'm surprised by your response.. you've progressed much of controlling and taming your own ego...  :bravo:

For that specific question, it's a question that you need to seek out yourselves and eventually you will find the answer of that question.. yourselves..

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2019, 09:48:07 PM »
I'm surprised by your response.. you've progressed much of controlling and taming your own ego...  :bravo:

For that specific question, it's a question that you need to seek out yourselves and eventually you will find the answer of that question.. yourselves..

Its may b due to the thoughts regarding re-incarnation.

But i have more thoughts,  something kinda strange and also bit difficult to make someone else understand. Anyway i ll share it perhaps it will open new ways of thinking..

So experience the non-existence is same like a self in all space time the day since the self manufactured untill its expiry or may b the self can never expired..

Self use things that can expired and have their life like human body..

By self you can suppose/assume/assign anything to it like a conscious/character/soul/human with barcode xyz etc etc..

I m coming to the main point of my thought ATM in time/space..

Non-existence and existence both exist at the same time and in everytime..past present future..

We existed always. Even if our parenrs decide not to bring a new body to world. The self was searching another body from another human so at this point its not about body but about our own soul CODE.

CODE can only exist in one body at one time we are a CODE that was always present thinking about non-existence as well as existence both are the sides of same coin. CODE switch them from. Time to time... Example is like this this

100 years ago..... Code was there (UNABLE TO LOCATE)
Present..... We know who is and where is code...
100 Years after.... Code will be there..... (UNABLE TO LOCATE)

The border line between past and future is like death and birth..

Its a long topic perhaps need another seperate thread. I m not sure if you are understanding basically i m trying to saying everyone ( was is will) present everytime.

Original Question become more tricky loop can go back to previous cycles and so on like before 13.7 billion years there were more cycles of creation of universes even if u come out from time illusion the creator behind all this sometimes mind just get hang like a mobile/latop when encountring a deep heavy programe. My mind drives me crazy sometimes

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2019, 12:50:09 AM »
Its may b due to the thoughts regarding re-incarnation.

Any thought arises from the self that pondered on the 'non-existence of ego' will automatically put it in control (but not satisfied).

Because the ego was built for survival and existence, survival and existence are it's major concern and objective. The drive for survival also what drives the wish for superiority and pride. As that is the way to satisfy the ego, by the achievement of those states, which then can make the ego can feel safe and be sure that it's not on the brinks of non-existence.

But i have more thoughts,  something kinda strange and also bit difficult to make someone else understand. Anyway i ll share it perhaps it will open new ways of thinking..

So experience the non-existence is same like a self in all space time the day since the self manufactured untill its expiry or may b the self can never expired..

Self use things that can expired and have their life like human body..

By self you can suppose/assume/assign anything to it like a conscious/character/soul/human with barcode xyz etc etc..

There's also a possibility that self is not within the body but the body is within the self.
The self is "focusing" on the experience as it experienced within body that's why the self think that it is within the body.

The similitude is like playing PUBG as I mentioned on this thread which you've started:
https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9610801.msg427551#msg427551

Layth

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2019, 05:40:30 AM »
Salam Centi,

I think there are a couple of point here that need to be sorted so the discussion does not get mingled:

1. Nothing on Earth can happen unless God let's it - 81:29 (when the people wanted to burn Abraham, God did not let it happen - even though they had the might and brought the fire - therefore their will was nullified by His will).

2. Future events should be referred to with "Unless God wills it" (see 18:23-24). To my understanding, that is because God takes most souls during the night/sleep, therefore if speaking of an event that will occur the next day - or after - it should be qualified with the statement "unless God will it".
`And when God Alone is mentioned, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter are filled with aversion; and when others are mentioned beside Him, they rejoice!` (The Quran 39:45)