Author Topic: Difference between inshallah and inyasha Allah  (Read 707 times)

centi50

• Apprentice
Difference between inshallah and inyasha Allah
« on: November 22, 2019, 03:21:47 AM »
Dear brother / sisters

I would like to know the difference between "insha Allah" and "inyasha Allah"

God bless you all

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org

Houriya

• Beginner/Inquirer
Re: Difference between inshallah and inyasha Allah
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2019, 10:16:13 AM »
Peace,

Dear brother / sisters

I would like to know the difference between "insha Allah" and "inyasha Allah"

God bless you all

The following verses explain theses two words.

81:29    And you cannot will anything except if it is also willed by God illa an yashaa Allahu, Lord of the worlds.

The divine will predates the personal will.

2:70    They said: "Call upon your Lord for us that He may clarify which one it is, for the heifers all look alike to us and we will, God willingin shaa Allahu, be guided."

There is no personal will, only the divine will.

Novice

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2019, 02:30:28 AM »
So you believe that humans will be punished for their divinely willed wrong actions. 

Please re-think.

Houriya

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2019, 04:19:08 AM »

35:8    As for he whose evil work is adorned for him so he sees it as being good; for God thus misguides whom He wills, and He guides whom He wills. So do not let yourself grieve over them. God is fully aware of what they are doing.

Houriya

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2019, 06:04:41 AM »
Please avoid any assumptions about my beliefs, this is not the purpose of this thread.
Everyone is free to act or believe.

So you believe that humans will be punished for their divinely willed wrong actions. 

Please re-think.

Novice

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2019, 01:11:58 AM »
Please avoid any assumptions about my beliefs, this is not the purpose of this thread.
Everyone is free to act or believe.

You are contradicting yourself.

First you said divine will predates the personal will

and now you are saying

everyone is free to act or believe.

Which statement is true?

Houriya

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2019, 02:05:48 AM »
Both are true.

The two verses I quoted are clear. You can not perform an action unless it's willed by God.

You can not decide to be guided.

You have a project, you want to succeed. It is God who decides the final result: the success or failure of your project.

The circumstances of life do not unfold as one wishes, it is the will of God. When misfortune strikes, it is also the will of God.

5:15    O people of the Book, Our messenger has come to you to clarify for you much of what you were hiding from the Book, and to pardon over much. A light has come to you from God and a clarifying Book.

5:16    God guides with it whoever follows His acceptance, to the ways of peace; and it brings them out of the darkness and into the light with His permission; and it guides them to a straight path.

Novice

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2019, 11:15:28 AM »
Both are true.

Two contradictory statements cannot be true at the same time.

The two verses I quoted are clear. You can not perform an action unless it's willed by God.

You can perform an action with your free choice but the results are not as per your wish. They are either as per Allah's Law or in certain cases as per His "Mashe'at".

You can not decide to be guided.

You can decide to be guided but guidance comes from Allah. He guides those who seek it with sincerity.

You have a project, you want to succeed. It is God who decides the final result: the success or failure of your project.
You see first you decide to succeed in a project. It is your choice but results are either as per Allah's Law or His Mashe'at in certain cases.

The circumstances of life do not unfold as one wishes, it is the will of God. When misfortune strikes, it is also the will of God.

5:15    O people of the Book, Our messenger has come to you to clarify for you much of what you were hiding from the Book, and to pardon over much. A light has come to you from God and a clarifying Book.

5:16    God guides with it whoever follows His acceptance, to the ways of peace; and it brings them out of the darkness and into the light with His permission; and it guides them to a straight path.

Yes the words of Allah are true. He guides those who wants to be guided.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2019, 01:47:39 PM »
Are we free-willed creation?

Answer = if we have to make a decision as per RELIGIOUS books then answer is not cleared as it appears authors of those books confused themselves thats y there are mix and match of contradictory statements.

Answer = if we have to apply and think with help of experience what our limited mind can think is free-will must declared from the starting point of life. And thats not the case with all of us.

We came to this world without filling any application forms.
We start our lives in unwanted cultures, families, eras etc.

Infact the very existence of human being was totally dependent on the parents/bringers at one point of our lives they are clearly making a choice of keeping kid in belly or abort it what makes it clear FREE-will is not given to us from where we started ourselves up.