Author Topic: Does God look for satisfaction?  (Read 687 times)

Houriya

• Beginner/Inquirer
Re: Does God look for satisfaction?
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2019, 10:31:44 AM »
Very interesbing.

https://free-minds.org/descriptions-heaven

https://free-minds.org/judgement-day-hell-earth

20:113    And thus We sent it down-a Qur'an in Arabic. And We dispatched in it the warnings, perhaps they will become aware or it will cause them to remember.

20:114    Then High above all is God, the King, the True. And do not be hasty with the Qur'an before its inspiration is completed to you, and say: "My Lord, increase my knowledge."

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2019, 05:51:14 AM »
Peace...
I agree the first sentence of yours... I wonder if is common to the creator and creation... When we compare that with when iblees rejected the order of God... Isn't that clear dissatisfaction?  God questioned iblees.. Why rejected?  Question comes when not happy.. Had iblees agreed God won't question... So He would have been satisfied like He did for rest of the Malaika...
Anyway God knows it....

I found the 'myth' of God asking questions to His own creation to be ridiculous... such view only valid if one took the assumption that God = Human / Creature who has limited access to information, thus validate the need to ask 'questions' to gather information.

I don't know  why most of us take things of heaven and hell as mataphore....  I don't personally agree to that...
As you say fire is mataphore... Then why replace skin when burned.. Why do this process every time when skin burned... I don't quite grasp it

Spirit form has no skin to begin with that can be burned...

Path to Evil is the path to "Self"-ness or should we say "Selfishness".
Pride, Arrogance, Rejection, Hatred, Anger, Envy, Revenge, Fear and other negative emotions goes along with it.
The existence of Me / Ego is the most important thing.

Path to Good is the path to "Selfless-ness"..
Humility, Acceptance, Love, Peace, Compassion, Forgiveness, Calmness and other positive emotions goes along with it.
Me / Ego is not important, me / ego actually do not exist...

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2019, 06:53:42 AM »
Peace jafar.
When you say, quote:
I found the 'myth' of God asking questions to His own creation to be ridiculous... such view only valid if one took the assumption that God = Human / Creature who has limited access to information, thus validate the need to ask 'questions' to gather information.

It does not matter who does the questioning , but the questioning must be done Why?

Accountability / "Amana" /Being responsible will  lead to questioning to make things transparent.
 In short   questions like Why did you do such...? How come you did such...?  Did you ignore/choose such....? have to be asked either by GOD or by the creation itself. At the end judgement has to be seen as transparent and fair.
" GOD knows everything" is another matter. The process of judgement contains questioning regardless.

Also brother, spirit form may not have skin if not human, but it has to be manifested as a form of some sort.
Just like the fire we know burns skin, there might be other form of "fire"that burns other than skin or anything our fire burns.
We know nothing about the "hidden" world/ knowledge of GOD except some examples of allegory. It remains hidden until our true sight is restored.(Similarly  in the hidden not only eyes can see!!)
GOD bless you.
Peace
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

jkhan

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2019, 08:28:27 AM »

Spirit form has no skin to begin with that can be burned...

Path to Evil is the path to "Self"-ness or should we say "Selfishness".
Pride, Arrogance, Rejection, Hatred, Anger, Envy, Revenge, Fear and other negative emotions goes along with it.
The existence of Me / Ego is the most important thing.

Path to Good is the path to "Selfless-ness"..
Humility, Acceptance, Love, Peace, Compassion, Forgiveness, Calmness and other positive emotions goes along with it.
Me / Ego is not important, me / ego actually do not exist...

Peace...
I don't know in which angle you took God questioned iblees... We know already God is not Human... He is unique.. Non equal to  Him... So comparing His qualities with us is offline...
It's not ridiculous... Coz.. See the impact of the concern and question and the outcome of what iblees did... He knows why iblees reject but He questioned coz iblees should also know what God's immediate response.... Unless God have conversation iblees won't know the outcome of his denial... Don't take it that so simple... God questions everything on the day of ressurection with complete record of history... It's not ridiculous... It has perfect meaning...

And again metaphor is bit off topic here... But for me nothing is metaphor... All will be real... What you explained is totally Budda philosophy.... I hear them whenever I hve a dialogue with friends..
God will replace this Earth and heavens with another.. It's not metaphor... It's real... If this world is real then that also... When people say this is what provided before on earth when they provided with fruits... What kind of metaphor is that?
Heat of sun won't touch us.. What kind of metaphor is it?... You can take loads of logical verses from Quran... But I know more people tempt to think Janna is not real... For me that's impossible... Even hell... Verses never support so...

Houriya

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2019, 11:47:21 PM »
Peace,

Thank you brother Jkhan for your input. You are right about Buddhism beliefs.

The verses of the Quran are clear about heaven and hell after the resurrection.

"My Lord, increase my knowledge."

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2019, 08:44:22 AM »
Peace jafar.
When you say, quote:

It does not matter who does the questioning , but the questioning must be done Why?

Must be done?????

I think we've went through with this many times..
Walt Disney asking Pete... Pete! Why did you kidnapped Minnie Mouse?

"Walt Disney asking Mickey to return to his cartoon, but Mickey refused".

Accountability / "Amana" /Being responsible will  lead to questioning to make things transparent.
 In short   questions like Why did you do such...? How come you did such...?  Did you ignore/choose such....? have to be asked either by GOD or by the creation itself. At the end judgement has to be seen as transparent and fair.

It only valid within a 'mind context' where one see God as if it's a human, in this case a human judge asking a suspect why did you do this? why did you do that? within a human court.

" GOD knows everything" is another matter. The process of judgement contains questioning regardless.

Your God seem to be a very 'judgmental' God.
Perhaps it's either caused by your own nature to be judgmental to others?? Thus it's being reflected back to you?

Let's assume that God is judgmental as you perceived Him to be.
God knows everything is NOT another matter.
Because the principles of accountability lies within those who are involved and have a degree of impact for certain outcome.

The accountability for the outcome of the death of a person within an embassy situated in a foreign country lies on, ordered by the degree of accountability from most accountable to less accountable:
1. The actual murderer who performed the murder.
2. The accomplishes who help the murderer
3. The ambassador who allow such deed to be performed within his jurisdiction of embassy.
4. The parties who directly ordered the murder to be performed.
5. The authority who indirectly ordered the murder to be performed.
6. Any other parties who knows about the plan of the murder but didn't do anything to stop it.
7. Any other parties who knows about the plan of the murder and do something about it but failed to stop it.
8. The security officials who has the responsibility to maintain law and order within the country where the murder is being performed.