Author Topic: Salat - établir le lien avec Allah - méditation  (Read 1150 times)

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
Re: Salat - établir le lien avec Allah - méditation
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2019, 01:03:54 AM »
peace GL,

Thanks for clarifying but even if you meant consistency only when its "aqimu" + "al salat" it doesn't tell us much, e.g. what evidence this is based on, what about al zakat, what about other al words, what consistent approach do you apply etc.

And of course the above makes no difference to your misrepresentation of verses.
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org

jkhan

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2019, 02:47:30 AM »
Peace jkhan.
I am only referring to verses with "Aquimi/Aquimu...The Salat" Or "The Salat"-i.e Salat is preceded with "Al".
Not all other forms from the verb "Salla"./Yussallun/Salatuhum...etc They can mean different things according to the context.

You may not agree that  all Aquimi The Salat or the Salat verses  are a "contact prayer" from Qoran.
 I am saying according to my understanding they are. 
The consistency of the steps do not vary from generation to the next. generation.( Standing, bowing prostrating)

The corruption of " The salat "like including other than GOD in it, not devoting it to GOD Alone, changing the numbers, adding/taking away...etc have been cleared up by Qoran. 
Did Mohammed do "Iquami the Salat" Why and how? Is there evidence he did? Was he instructed to "Aquimi The Salat"? How did he know what it was?

There are other things that have not got  step by step instructions in Qoran. You can see the different interpretations for them here and elsewhere. For example how do you do Zakat ...etc.. But Qoran explained how they came about and how they were preserved- Wa Wassa Biha Abraham Baneeh- Abraham instructed his offspring...and so on.

Qoran needs pondering for the details to be found like you would put together a jigsaw. GOD has chosen His words to be a trial for those that claim they want to follow them.
 If everything came as clear as crystals in Qoran, and no effort was made to find the path, there would be no need for a trial and GOD and the Angels would be present here explaining them.

Well, keep looking for your details. I will keep digging and studying to find mine.

Read the posts about The Salat again, there is not a shred of evidence in them to make me think I better stop observing  The Salat. On the contrary, I see a lot of confusion with your and others explanation  .

Would you agree with me brother that I cannot follow your reasoning on what you or others have provided  so far?
 I will keep on observing my contact prayer dedicating it to GOD Alone.
Thank you for the conversation and GOD bless you.
Peace.
Peace...
Somehow in verse 23:1-10 and 70:23-34 God used sala and that sala is not As-Salat... So somehow if we depend on you we can go without performing As-Sala to Jenna... Coz As-Salat not mentioned here...
Pls don't twist GL.. I never said Salat or As-Salat not prayer.. Both are meant prayers in Quran certain verses... But obviously Salat has various meaning within Quran.. Undeniable... That's why I say both As-Sala and Zakath joined it cannot be prayer + giving... But in your one example you claim so.. It seems for you all As-sala are save Prayer... And Zakath is charity for you... You failed to ponder in my understanding of you...

Look below verse 2:177
"Righteousness is not that you turn your faces toward the east or the west, but [true] righteousness is [in] one who believes in Allah , the Last Day, the angels, the Book, and the prophets and gives wealth, in spite of love for it, to relatives, orphans, the needy, the traveler, those who ask [for help], and for freeing slaves; [and who] establishes prayer and gives zakah; [those who] fulfill their promise when they promise; and [those who] are patient in poverty and hardship and during battle. Those are the ones who have been true, and it is those who are the righteous"

Just look charity is explained in detail already in this verse.. And again God wants to add Zakath... God doesn't want double tax us.. Zakath is not charity in Quran... And Whereever it joined with As-Salat then it's upholding purification by having Ethics /Morals.. 
If still not clear just look verse 4:77 "Have you not seen those who were told, "Restrain your hands [from fighting] and establish prayer and give zakah"?....... ..."

Just use logic... Restrain your hands and prayer and Zakath.. What connection in it... If restrain hands from fighting then keep morals and brongforth purification...
Why to bring Zakath at all in fighting? Unconditionally without saying rich or poor to give Zakath... That's horrible...
Further why you say that standing ruku and sujud preserved..  So,  you trust them beyond Quran... Did Allah taught you what is ruku and sujud stand for physically... Standing... No need to teach everyone knows how to stand.   

Anyhow.. I know you are a believer and kind person with much patience..  God will judge us with what we do..  Only thing I can wish is May God guide us with what is right...

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2019, 03:46:33 AM »
Peace jkhan.
I did say this:
Not all other forms from the verb "Salla"./Yussallun/Salatuhum...etc They can mean different things according to the context.

Of course one of the meaning can also be prayer for these derivatives of Salli, like in the contexts of 23:1-10, 70:23-34 or like" Wa Huwa Yusalli Fi Al Mihrab" or "Wa Ma Kana Salatuhum In Da El Beyt...etc.
Different meanings like support can be in other verses like "Sallu Alaihi Wa Sallimu Taslima"....
Or other meaning like "Kullun Kad Alima Salatahu Wa Tasbihahu".. And so on.

I repeat ,according to my understanding all the other verses where there are "Aquimi/Aquimu...The Salat or just "The Salat" the meaning is the specific "contact prayer".
I hope it is clear to you what I am saying now.

Let me add the following as well. This is very important:
Qoran is clear that the minimum  requirement for redemption is "Sirat Al Mustaqueem". One should get this basic right .
 The rest is a bonus.
 While I give my view I expect each individual to find their own through their search and understanding.

The verses of Qoran in the original Arabic are there for all to ponder.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

jkhan

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2019, 04:37:13 AM »

I repeat ,according to my understanding all the other verses where there are "Aquimi/Aquimu...The Salat or just "The Salat" the meaning is the specific "contact prayer".
I hope it is clear to you what I am saying now.

But unfortunately not for me... Aquim As-Salat everywhere in Quran not prayer for me... So we contradict each other..  It means we give different meaning to Quran... But as I always say God meant only one meaning for one verse.   I can't take one and you can't take another.. Then totally neglecting what in fact God explained.... Better be in not knowing situation rather than claiming this is what it means..   
I am sure if we both in the eyes of God then He would expose our misunderstanding...  So be flexible and learn what you learned already again and again... So there could be guidance....
Anyhow that's it with you in this topic...
May God expose the wrong one for the sake of guidance... Be it me or you. .that's good for us in the end...