Author Topic: Salat - établir le lien avec Allah - méditation  (Read 1149 times)

quincy

• Apprentice
Re: Salat - établir le lien avec Allah - méditation
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2019, 01:20:12 AM »
I feel sad when I heard about your leg... May Allah make your life easier..

Thank you brother! But i already go used to it since i got it since childhood and with todays technology its not so bad, only inconvenient from time to time  ;D

@Houriya: Welcome to the Forum!
THINK FOR YOURSELF

jkhan

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2019, 02:12:47 AM »
Thank you brother! But i already go used to it since i got it since childhood and with todays technology its not so bad, only inconvenient from time to time  ;D

I am really proud of your pleasant and brave approach to life...
God bless you to rest of your life here and the hereafter specially....
take care

Houriya

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2019, 06:10:05 AM »

[quote author=good logic link=topic=9610828.msg427254#msg427254 date=1572801189

Au sujet du "Salat", le debat continue. La question que je pose est:
Common Abraham et les generation apres lui ont fait le Salat?
[/quote]

Peace,

God has preserved the book and not the practice of people. the prophet will testify against those who have forsaken alquran. It is a clear book whose verses are detailed.

God bless

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2019, 07:11:47 AM »
Peace Houriya.
Indeed ,I agree GOD preserves His words, here are the verses about losing The Salat::
19:58
These are some of the prophets whom God blessed. They were chosen from among the descendants of Adam, and the descendants of those whom we carried with Noah, and the descendants of Abraham and Israel, and from among those whom we guided and selected. When the revelations of the Most Gracious are recited to them, they fall prostrate, weeping.
أُولٰئِكَ الَّذينَ أَنعَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيهِم مِنَ النَّبِيّـۧنَ مِن ذُرِّيَّةِ ءادَمَ وَمِمَّن حَمَلنا مَعَ نوحٍ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّةِ إِبرٰهيمَ وَإِسرٰءيلَ وَمِمَّن هَدَينا وَاجتَبَينا إِذا تُتلىٰ عَلَيهِم ءايٰتُ الرَّحمٰنِ خَرّوا سُجَّدًا وَبُكِيًّا

19:59
After them, He substituted generations who lost the Salat, and pursued their lusts. They will suffer the consequences.
فَخَلَفَ مِن بَعدِهِم خَلفٌ أَضاعُوا الصَّلوٰةَ وَاتَّبَعُوا الشَّهَوٰتِ فَسَوفَ يَلقَونَ غَيًّا

Surely this is telling us that GOD preserves through His words and through the chosen people of the generations .
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

Houriya

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2019, 08:24:42 AM »
Peace,

Thank you very much four good contribution.

God bless you

jkhan

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2019, 04:54:47 PM »
Peace Houriya.
Indeed ,I agree GOD preserves His words, here are the verses about losing The Salat::
19:58
These are some of the prophets whom God blessed. They were chosen from among the descendants of Adam, and the descendants of those whom we carried with Noah, and the descendants of Abraham and Israel, and from among those whom we guided and selected. When the revelations of the Most Gracious are recited to them, they fall prostrate, weeping.
أُولٰئِكَ الَّذينَ أَنعَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيهِم مِنَ النَّبِيّـۧنَ مِن ذُرِّيَّةِ ءادَمَ وَمِمَّن حَمَلنا مَعَ نوحٍ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّةِ إِبرٰهيمَ وَإِسرٰءيلَ وَمِمَّن هَدَينا وَاجتَبَينا إِذا تُتلىٰ عَلَيهِم ءايٰتُ الرَّحمٰنِ خَرّوا سُجَّدًا وَبُكِيًّا

19:59
After them, He substituted generations who lost the Salat, and pursued their lusts. They will suffer the consequences.
فَخَلَفَ مِن بَعدِهِم خَلفٌ أَضاعُوا الصَّلوٰةَ وَاتَّبَعُوا الشَّهَوٰتِ فَسَوفَ يَلقَونَ غَيًّا

Surely this is telling us that GOD preserves through His words and through the chosen people of the generations .
GOD bless you.
Peace.

Peace GL....

I wonder when it says they lost their Salat and follow lusts... Does it mean they still do Salat?..
If you take Salat as prayer in this verse or as Morals does it mean those in previous verse followed Salat while we see those nations destroyed except few....

My main concern is is this current generation lost probably according to this verse.. Even if we take Salat as prayer or moral? 

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2019, 06:30:48 AM »
Peace jkhan.
Itsays "The Salat", this is the same Salat that was taught to Abraham who asked for it as a "help from his Lord"- Rabi Ijalni Muqueem The Salat and my offspring-
I see it as a connection with GOD -contact prayer- to feed the soul. Since morals are part of the instinct of all humans.
GOD bless you.
Peace.

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2019, 06:54:27 AM »
peace all,

Please note member goodlogic often claims salat was taught to Abraham (and passed down to us) but when questioned about it has very little to no Quranic evidence to back this up.

e.g. past discussions:
https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=10279.msg410420#msg410420
https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9606088.msg347663#msg347663

All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2019, 08:38:02 AM »
Peace All.
And here was my reply:

Peace Wakas.
I have provided you with verses on this topic numerous times in the past( 14:40,21:73,16:123, 8:35,20:14, and many other verses) . Please look for them through the search button.
 Also I do not see your logic in asking me to provide evidence for "my take" on topics, when I say it is my view and provided verses that you may not agree with. You can take it or leave it.
But I am always .willing to provide verses as per my understanding from Qoran.

Also this:
Like I said to Wakas, it is my view and one has to study Qoran and get their understanding from its verses.
I do my "salat" at home at this moment. I do not go to a mosque as I do not agree with the traditional take on the deen. In my opinion it is not dedicated to GOD Alone and some of what they do contradicts instructions of Qoran.
I see my relationship with GOD Alone as personal . I try my best (Ma Istataatum) to follow a peaceful life with all the denominations as instructed by Qoran.

Then this other reply:
Peace Wakas.

Thank you for your post.

Here are the verses you requested:

[16:120-123], [14:25-30] [ 21:73]...

Muhammad: A Follower of Abraham*

16:123
Then we inspired you (Muhammad) to follow the religion of Abraham,* the monotheist; he never was an idol worshiper.
ثُمَّ أَوحَينا إِلَيكَ أَنِ اتَّبِع مِلَّةَ إِبرٰهيمَ حَنيفًا وَما كانَ مِنَ المُشرِكينَ

[Quran 21:73] We made them imams who guided in accordance with our commandments, and we taught them how to work righteousness, and how to observe the Salat and the Zakat....

Were these not verses from Qoran?
GOD bless you.
Peace.

jkhan

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2019, 08:38:59 AM »
peace all,

Please note member goodlogic often claims salat was taught to Abraham (and passed down to us) but when questioned about it has very little to no Quranic evidence to back this up.

e.g. past discussions:
https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=10279.msg410420#msg410420
https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9606088.msg347663#msg347663

I don't think there is anything specific to teach in Salat when it is meant prayer...
But I don't agree teaching to Ibrahim coz in the verse it is started with Nuh... So.. The same Salat was lost from Nuh.... If it actually taught to Ibrahim what then Nuh and many generations between nuh and Ibrahim practiced as Salat.... Anyhow that's a different point..
But no one answered my concern.... Is this generation lost its Salat (be it prayer or ethics or whatever closely going as mesnkng) and follows our own desire.     Sunni and sia perform Salat... So something is around... Since we don't accept Sunni and shia to be following the right guidance as they follow all hadiths....so Salat what they do can also  be off line .... But can't be called lost.. Can be? Unless Salat here is not prayer... Why lost and used the word then  'they follow' .... Then Desire or lust.... If they are wrong then only those who follow as guidance quran is minute population... So.. Is this generation lost ? Or is this generation lost all good ethics and follow own desire which is immoral.... Like all generations only minute believe in God.... But the verse in fact talked about  a generation before Quran which should totally lost... No one believer performing moral or Salat  . .isn't it? Coz nuh to Ibrahim had people in them who lost Salat....