Author Topic: Can a Muslim girl Should marry to a Hindu/budhist boy?  (Read 180 times)

Asifzaheer

• Beginner/Inquirer
Can a Muslim girl Should marry to a Hindu/budhist boy?
« on: October 12, 2019, 02:44:47 PM »
Salaam all.
What is the ruling of Quran on marriage specially a Muslim girl marrying a non Muslim guy??
Wasalaam

jkhan

• Truth Seeker
Re: Can a Muslim girl Should marry to a Hindu/budhist boy?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2019, 06:09:40 PM »
Salaam all.
What is the ruling of Quran on marriage specially a Muslim girl marrying a non Muslim guy??
Wasalaam

All I have to say search in this massive  forum... If still you don't find, pls bring a verse to your concern,  so in sha Allah,  I will  respond....or Keep patient till someone would  reply....

YAMU

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2019, 10:18:42 PM »
Allah says: “Do not marry idolatresses (al mushrikāt) till they believe; and certainly a believing maid is better than an idolatress even though she would please you; and do not marry idolaters (al Mushrikīn) till they believe (hata yūminū), and certainly a believing slave is better than an idolater, even though he would please you. These invite to the Fire, and Allah invites to the Garden and to forgiveness by His grace, and makes clear His revelations to mankind so that they may remember.”Qur’an 2:221.

jkhan

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2019, 03:55:37 AM »
Peace AZ
Are you satisfied with verse what YAMU brought... See how explicit and clear... For me...  I feel you have not read Quran fully even very manifest verses to pose what you posed...
If you still not clear enough by verse 2:221 and whether mushrik include (Hindu / budhist).. Then read 6:121 " And eat not of that over which God's Name has not been mentioned; it is ungodliness. The Satans inspire their friends to dispute with you; if you obey them, you are idolaters (Mushrik).
So.. Mushrik in any community.... while being Muslim you can be a mushrik... To become a mushrik no need label externally.. It depends on what you do to associate God with another Act, gods,  etc...(it's not merely worshiping idols but beyond that)
So...  If you are believer... Then find out before marriage who the partner is by his belief and action... To know he or she is believer or mushrik...  Permanent mushrik is manifest with what they worship etc.etc which clearly expose them mushrik .. You may find mushrik within people who call Muslim for sure...
I have one rare budhist friend who never go to temple and worship clergies and statues.. But respect budhas teaching of his choice neglect many.. And believe there is creator.  He is labelled budhist in society by name and ethnicity but his actions very good.. I don't see him associate anything... He lives a simple life... Who can call him Mushrik?
Meanwhile I have many Muslim friends and whatever they do not even near to what God's book teaches.. If 6:121 is mushrik then easily they can be under mushrik group with what they do... We don't need to label but QURAN verses labeling them...

Asifzaheer

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2019, 09:02:31 PM »
Yes I got my answers. 2:221 is very clear.
Thanx