Author Topic: Does Islam accept LGBTQ community as Legitimate?  (Read 449 times)

jkhan

• Truth Seeker
Re: Does Islam accept LGBTQ community as Legitimate?
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2019, 01:59:26 AM »
Peace!!

17:32 “And do not approach unlawful sexual intercourse (zina). Indeed, it is ever an immorality (fahisha) and is Evil as a way.”

Let me further explain, anyone who is in support of LGBQT better respond with logic…
What exactly God command by verse 17:32 is NOT to APPROACH (Zina)..what is infact Zinah? Am I right if I elaborate this way “zina is having sex with another person who is not legally ours through marriage… Is that fine…? Hope okay.. better explanation is welcome..
Simple language illegal sexual intercourse as translated above… So who is allowed to marry according to God in quran..crystal clear in quran male for female (various conditions and rules apply)…
So to have sex with another woman for a woman or Man to Man, they first should marry before they touch each other…. Right or wrong?… coz without marriage there is no sex according to orderly way of God, otherwise it will be ZINAH… supported by 23:05-06 “And they who guard their private parts, Except from their wives or those their right hands possess, for indeed, they will not be blamed - ..”  Other than those will be blamed…then…

Who are these people in the end? The real successful believers 23:01 and they will inherit the Janna 23:10….

With honesty tell me anyone Has Allah allowed this shameful act?

Someone12

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2019, 02:18:37 AM »
Whether you accept it or not is up to you
I told you the only thing the Quran said about homosexuality plus my opinions, what ever you decided after that is up to you.

Cerberus

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2019, 03:36:23 AM »
Islam aims for something and LGTBQ aims for something different.

According to Islam, regardless of being Heterosexual or homosexual or whatever, one should aim to become someone that is not driven by temptations. The tempter in Islam is referred to as Satan. In Buddhism the tempter is referred to as Mara. Both are personifications. In broader philosophies temptations are referred to as...temptations.

The force that dictates the sexual attractions on us is a force that is enforced on all creatures as small as insects. If we are more than that, then perhaps we can free ourselves from it? And only engage in such things willingly, not compulsively, with thoughtfulness.

Now the LGBTQ people, are mostly hedonistic people, their aim in life is to create pleasure and maintain pleasure, to live in happiness. If you're hedonistic it's really not in your own interest to adhere to principles that will limit your pleasure. Example, marrying one person. Why would you do that ? So we're seeing polyamory. Engaging in pleasure-seeking with the opposite sex only, why would you do that ? Bisexuality is a good deal. and it's on the rise too.

So you can see how some principles fit in one worldview and don't fit in another worldview. And those folks are trying to break free from those principles that are enforced by a worldview that doesn't concern them (mostly from western christian heritage).

But at the end of the day, you do you. You believe in your divine nature and understand that you're more than flesh ? you try to follow one path. You don't believe in a divine nature and you have a flesh that naturally wants to seek pleasure and self-fulfillment ? you follow another path, a path that is enforced on you by your own flesh in my opinion.

Asifzaheer

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2019, 06:47:48 AM »
Salaam to all
Thanx to all. Now I have a new perspective on this issue.

Soittosondhani

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2019, 03:15:28 AM »
Zina comes from the root ZN, what means weightage, press, force. In that sense only 'Rape' comes under the concept of Zina, Quran condemns such forceful acts (rape as well as all suppressive acts on other human beings) as 'fahisha' and advice not to come near it. So zina does not include "sex with mutual consent between partners (zawaj)"  Guarding private parts surely means 'guarding from doing rape' that is,'refraining from forcing to sex' anyone who do not have consent for it.

Peace!!

17:32 “And do not approach unlawful sexual intercourse (zina). Indeed, it is ever an immorality (fahisha) and is Evil as a way.”

Let me further explain, anyone who is in support of LGBQT better respond with logic…
What exactly God command by verse 17:32 is NOT to APPROACH (Zina)..what is infact Zinah? Am I right if I elaborate this way “zina is having sex with another person who is not legally ours through marriage… Is that fine…? Hope okay.. better explanation is welcome..
Simple language illegal sexual intercourse as translated above… So who is allowed to marry according to God in quran..crystal clear in quran male for female (various conditions and rules apply)…
So to have sex with another woman for a woman or Man to Man, they first should marry before they touch each other…. Right or wrong?… coz without marriage there is no sex according to orderly way of God, otherwise it will be ZINAH… supported by 23:05-06 “And they who guard their private parts, Except from their wives or those their right hands possess, for indeed, they will not be blamed - ..”  Other than those will be blamed…then…

Who are these people in the end? The real successful believers 23:01 and they will inherit the Janna 23:10….

With honesty tell me anyone Has Allah allowed this shameful act?

jkhan

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2019, 04:35:34 AM »
Zina comes from the root ZN, what means weightage, press, force. In that sense only 'Rape' comes under the concept of Zina, Quran condemns such forceful acts (rape as well as all suppressive acts on other human beings) as 'fahisha' and advice not to come near it. So zina does not include "sex with mutual consent between partners (zawaj)"  Guarding private parts surely means 'guarding from doing rape' that is,'refraining from forcing to sex' anyone who do not have consent for it.

Salam Soito...

Interesting your view...
I understand you as under. ..
Zina = Doing Rape.  (rape is always by force)
Guarding private parts = Not Doing rape.. 
Then,  does it cover everything dear? Or everything comes under fahisha...
Sex is of various nature.... Give you few examples..
## Sex for business (💰)...  That's with consent...so approaching... So not zina.. So then what?
## Sex for fun, that's with consent.... So not zina... Then what?
Sex on instant attractions... With consent... Not zina... Then what?

Sex under compulsion... Take story Yousuf was seduced... God saved him... Suppose.. Did he caught up with her seduction then Yousuf also culprit... Though he was not the one initiated... Is it rape? I mean zina...? One interested... One not but seduced and commited ultimately .. If not zina then what?

What you call for above act in Arabic? And are they allowed? Since not included under zina or private part guard...
Are you sure about what you say?
Coz honestly I never look dictionaries of Arabic to grasp quran... I read Quran in Arabic meticulously and look all translations possible... If Iam not happy with any of the translation which doesn't give a Quranic flow meaning then I reject and search my own meaning with loads of comparisons.. .. Coz I don't have the dictionary which Mohamed used or people of Mohamed used... If dictionary came late then I don't depend.. If right I accept... That's fine...
I myself found out that all translations for 'Ummi' were wrong.. But I deduced that Mohamed was literate with all ummi verses... Then later I knew articles written by many same as my understanding .. So I was happy... Had I depended on translation or dictionary ummi would have been still Illiterate for me..
By this I don't ask you not to refer... I told my way... So pls double check whether your dictionary reference of zina tally with Quran.. Pls with kindness translate all zina verses in your way... Let me see whether has meaning...

Soittosondhani

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #16 on: Yesterday at 12:28:21 AM »
In Persian زن means woman, in that sense زنا means womanize in Persian. That Persian meanings unfortunately entered into meaning of Arabic Quran.

Salam Soito...

Interesting your view...
Salam Soito...

Interesting your view...
Zina = Doing Rape.  (rape is always by force)
Guarding private parts = Not Doing rape.. 
Then,  does it cover everything dear? Or everything comes under fahisha...
Sex is of various nature.... Give you few examples..
## Sex for business (💰)...  That's with consent...so approaching... So not zina.. So then what?
## Sex for fun, that's with consent.... So not zina... Then what?
Sex on instant attractions... With consent... Not zina... Then what?

Sex under compulsion... Take story Yousuf was seduced... God saved him... Suppose.. Did he caught up with her seduction then Yousuf also culprit... Though he was not the one initiated... Is it rape? I mean zina...? One interested... One not but seduced and commited ultimately .. If not zina then what?

What you call for above act in Arabic? And are they allowed? Since not included under zina or private part guard...
Are you sure about what you say?
Coz honestly I never look dictionaries of Arabic to grasp quran... I read Quran in Arabic meticulously and look all translations possible... If Iam not happy with any of the translation which doesn't give a Quranic flow meaning then I reject and search my own meaning with loads of comparisons.. .. Coz I don't have the dictionary which Mohamed used or people of Mohamed used... If dictionary came late then I don't depend.. If right I accept... That's fine...
I myself found out that all translations for 'Ummi' were wrong.. But I deduced that Mohamed was literate with all ummi verses... Then later I knew articles written by many same as my understanding .. So I was happy... Had I depended on translation or dictionary ummi would have been still Illiterate for me..
By this I don't ask you not to refer... I told my way... So pls double check whether your dictionary reference of zina tally with Quran.. Pls with kindness translate all zina verses in your way... Let me see whether has meaning...