Author Topic: Does Islam accept LGBTQ community as Legitimate?  (Read 450 times)

Asifzaheer

• Beginner/Inquirer
Does Islam accept LGBTQ community as Legitimate?
« on: October 07, 2019, 11:34:16 PM »
Salaam all.
Does Islam accept LGBTQ community as Legitimate? If "No" why? and if "Yes" then what is their marriage and inheritance rights? Any answer from the Quran?
Thanx. N wasalaam.

Someone12

• Beginner/Inquirer
Re: Does Islam accept LGBTQ community as Legitimate?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 04:24:23 AM »
Well the Quran never said that homosexuality is haram and the verse of the people of lot  just said they brought a new fahesha and then gave a list about what they did, i believe the people of lot were eveb not punished because of that, but because they challenge lot to bring the punishment of Allah if he is being truthful.

And the lot verse specifically talks about male homosexuality and the Quran never mentioned female so I don't see any reason why Islam can't accept lgb communities I don't know about the "t" tho

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 06:37:32 AM »
¿Community? ¿Is there a heterosexual community? What kind of community is that? Qur`'an speaks of dhalimin, mufasiqun mufasidiin, the salihiin, qanitiin, and so on. It is moral deeds that make up qura'nic communities, not actions in one's own intimacy. Nowhere does the Qur'an base communities in any such a thing.

Salaam

jkhan

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 12:47:42 AM »
Peace all..

Asifzaheer's comments : Does Islam accept LGBTQ community as Legitimate? If "No" why? and if "Yes" then what is their marriage and inheritance rights? Any answer from the Quran?

First of all exert little bit effort to understand what is ISLAM within Quran.. What can we mean by asking “Does ISLAM accept..?” Who is ISLAM to accept something and reject something?.. Once we surrendered unconditionally to God (Muslim) there are certain sets of laws which need to be applied in our ‘Way of Life’ and that is ACCEPTANCE purely personally… and maintain to practice only for God that’s Belief and Commitment and the degree of a person keep augmenting thus.…
Let me respond your questions within me based on Quran directly and indirectly but obvious….

DOES ISLAM ACCEPT LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender questioning) COMMUNITY AS LEGITIMATE? NO… No way… If Yes,,,,, to any of the person who have faith in God… Then He or She must bring forward his or her strong evidence within Quran of his or her own understanding which I doubt…

IF "NO" WHY?

Why God Created Adam as Male and then Created his Female partner and let them live on Earth after sometime and God let the human to spread….? Does the LGBTQ apply to Adam and His Wife? Was Allah against natural instinct of a human being? I mean to say… if LGBT is a kind of natural and normal as many a human claim and practice, then why God is against a natural physical requirement which He created? 

But that was not the Way of God.. Absolutely contrary… Human can develop any sort of weakness / strength within him / her self… for that human himself may consider as a support for which there is no authority from God… God initiated with Male and Female… Things started to alter with the time… like the people of this world have chosen different religions/beliefs/dogmas… Did God create it? Or is it the weakness / strength of human? God promised to Adam that guidance will come…. So, God is free of blame of what human created out of their own will…

Dear Brother / Sister (Someone12) be very precise and knowledgeable and afraid of God before talk /present a mighty word, if you are really a believer in Your Creator… You agreed that Community of Lut especially Men practiced homosexuality… Yes in fact that was the truth if anyone read the relevant verses…but what you say later is blasphemy with or without knowledge..
Then why not go beyond that?.. I mean why not explore quran beyond what is written directly… guidance is not only from what is written unequivocally.. There is hidden aspects in quran which needs to unearth with knowledge.. that’s why God says explore quran and further says verify anything…  Sometimes it is not required for point by point explanation by God for Dos / DON’Ts… for example like the people of Moses before sacrificing a cow (any cow would have worked)….. that’s shame on them… but God was patient and merciful ….
Ask everyone to themselves whoever inclined / susceptible to homosexuality and consider harmless and natural while still claim / wish to be a believer….
Why Lut being a messenger was disgusted by the act of Men of his community…If it is naturally allowed as it is human nature…What if all Men of this world only like homosexuality…and neglect women…Can you imagine the dilemma? Or vice versa…. Will then God’s system work…Why God didn’t make Man to bear child by having homosexuality? Is it the right system of God… if it is not the right system then why it should be in the allowed list?
Incontrovertible that Lut’s Community practiced homosexuality….

Please read the first 10 verses of Chapter 23…. Does it allow homosexuality? Or reject.. any direct order or we can apply God bestowed intelligence to grasp something beyond… that’s exploration… not explicit…but in fact obvious…after all the first 10 verses state that they are believers and they will be successful…So can we include homosexuality into these 10 verses as allowed and still be Believers???
Have you noticed God says He saved Lut and his family… believers were very few in Lut community.. Weren’t they? That’s my understanding …. Were the females of Lut community saved? Or did the females come up to Lut and demanded to bring the destruction? What about the children? Why such a devastating disaster from God to a community which practiced homosexuality + other unacceptable unethical acts…? Didn’t God concentrate in Lut’s story fundamentally of homosexuality to give us a huge advice to be away from it?

26:165-166 “Do you approach males among the worlds, and leave what your Lord has created for you as mates? But you are a PEOPLE TRANSGRESSING."

Does the above verse indicate for anyone that Homosexuality is allowed for MEN? Does God need to spoon-feed ? what is the end result… TRANSGRESSION… what did They transgress? How can a mater  being transgressed if there is no restriction already? If the above verses state for MEN saying “…. And leaving what Your Lord has created for you as Mates..” what we have to deduce what is the mates of Females?  What logic? what is the fate of those who keep transgressing without reforming?
If it is meant for Males only, what make anyone to ponder that the cases of Lesbian is different and it is allowed? Do you think your Lord is so unfair in great level? While crystal clearly rejecting the homosexuality of Men and discard and allow the females? God is just.. don’t you know that if you are a believer.. 

Someone12

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 03:03:01 AM »
Peace jkhan

Please do not turn your opinions into the will of God, if Allah did not say something then it is not for you to say it for him.

quincy

• Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2019, 05:41:02 AM »
Sodomites didn't only commit same sex intercourse but also treated their guests in the town very bad. Especially when they were rebuked.

7:80    And Lot, he said to his people: "Do you commit immorality such as none of those of the worlds had done before?"
7:81    "You are approaching the men out of desire instead of the women! Indeed, you are a transgressing people."
7:82    The only response of his people was: "Drive them out of your town, for they are a people who make out to be pure!"
7:83    We saved him and his family, except for his wife; she was of those who were destroyed.
7:84    And We rained down upon them a rain, so see how was the punishment for the criminals.

Reminds me of this: some christian anti-abortionists were enjoying their coffe in a coffe shop which was owned by a homosexual. After he saw their flyer he felt "offended" and kicked them out. Also said some perverted stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtAvYTfLmAg

I personally don't care about them as long as they can control their lusts and desires. There is a lot of raping, drug abuse and suicide going on in this kind of communities which is not reported in the media. Some Transsexuals can also not deal with reality. LGBT movement is also a tool for the Elite because it destroys a stable family unit. LGBT is a religion - pure indoctrination.
Say thou: He is GOD, One
GOD, the Absolute
Has not begotten, nor been begotten
Nor is there equal to Him anyone

quincy

• Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2019, 08:11:22 AM »

Why God Created Adam as Male and then Created his Female partner and let them live on Earth after sometime and God let the human to spread….? Does the LGBTQ apply to Adam and His Wife? Was Allah against natural instinct of a human being? I mean to say… if LGBT is a kind of natural and normal as many a human claim and practice, then why God is against a natural physical requirement which He created? 

The beginning of the history of mankind begins with a male and a female, not only in the Qur'an or the Torah. Even in mythologies like the japanese Shintoism - Izanagi and Izanami or the greek mythology like Gaia and Uranos. Imagine when those were both males - the story would have ended right away  ;D

@Asifzaheer: Another thing is that you use your Organs for their purpose - which is natural. I use my eyes to see and my ears to hear, i hope you understand what i mean  :)
Say thou: He is GOD, One
GOD, the Absolute
Has not begotten, nor been begotten
Nor is there equal to Him anyone

jkhan

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2019, 08:55:34 PM »
Peace jkhan

Please do not turn your opinions into the will of God, if Allah did not say something then it is not for you to say it for him.

Peace S12 !!!

I absolutely agree, if it is an advice… I don’t think it is merely an advice… isn’t it dude? I hope it is something that you have found out in my previous thread which I have changed the will of God and have said what Allah has not said…
Would you kindly point out manifestly what are those?

Do you always take quran directly? That’s not the way according to God… Explore..no need to explore if things are open or explicit……
I ask simply dude… Do you have sisters or wife or mother or daughters? Do you ask them to fast? Have Quran ever ordered females to fast if you take quran directly? What is actually stated in quran…2:183 tone of quran is male form… Do you agree that females should fast? From where did you get that females are ordered to fast… is it direct way or common sense …
Or else take this example… Have God prohibited (HARRAMA) directly in quran eating other human? Do you prohibit? And how? Dead body is different to living human…. It all from commonsense and exploration… pls use your wits…
While in 4:15 -16 why God specify female and male.. Coz God knew, if not explained separate for men and women in this case it would be complicated…(unfortunately –**Fahisha **it is translated as simply as immorality in these verses which I extremely against for which four witnesses required..)
Now explain to me by these verses why God give sort of punishment to those who did fahisha men and women separately? What they did? Remember for adultery there is different punishment prescribed in quran..

Okay,  let me put this way…. For any act, two factors… either ALLOWED or NOT ALLOWED… I am in the group of not allowed for LGBTQ (remember based on Quran’s obvious advice)… You seems in the ALLOWED group.. you said indirectly I have made something NOT ALLOWED, but give your reasons to ALLOW it? Coz you said “I Don’t see any reason why Islam can’t accept LGB..”
Pls be calm and don’t rush… explore and come back to us… give your thoughts…I will never compel to go in line with my view… You have free will and freedom.. choose whatever you like….
~~~~Our aim is guidance ~~~~

Someone12

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2019, 10:15:54 PM »
Peace jk

No if the quran never states that eating human flesh is haram then it isn't, the Quran is not a how to live your life handbook, it is up to you to think for your self and know what is right or wrong, the Quran doesn't have to have a say in every time you do, just like eating shit is not haram but you still don't eat it because you know the effects decided not to but you can't tell someone how decides to eat it that it is haram because the Quran may have implied it, but you tell them your personal reasons for not eating it.

Also when any command is given in the Quran it is in genderless form but for this case it clearly says "you approach men" not you approach the opposite gender or something like that. Plus the Quran never even said to punish them or that it is haram or anything so you can't say what Allah didn't say, uf you think it is not ok then fine but that is your opinion not Allah's and you can't make a rule or try to control people to follow your opinion on what Allah wants, because something bothers you doesn't mean it bothers Allah after all Allah just wants us to worship him

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2019, 01:28:59 AM »
after all Allah just wants us to worship him

in some parts of the book author want people worship allah..
in some parts Allah is totally free of need...

in a bigger picture how do we know what  GOD want ?
how do we know if any God even exist or not ?

whatever we know about GOD is the result from the records of early people, not from the direct communication of God.

the recent GOD in human form was "OSHO" who gathered lot of followers. if that person happen to exist in past people labelled him in the list of krishna, rama, jesus etc..

also a recent prophet who perform miracles exactly like other prophets was " sathya sai baba " .

THOUGHT has created the idol and then THOUGHT started worshiping that idol what thought has created..generations worshiped blindly what thought has created.(OUR STORY).