Author Topic: How do you pray  (Read 220 times)

Someone12

• Beginner/Inquirer
How do you pray
« on: October 07, 2019, 04:59:10 AM »
How many time do you pray a day?

Do you think Allah made it compulsory to pray everyday?

Why is there never a mention of punishment for not praying

Do you think prayers should be done individually except for jummah prayer or always individually

How do we now that jummah day is weekly, why not monthly, yearly etc why weekly

Do you think salat is supposed to be a specific rite or just the remembrance of Allah and asking for things in anyway you see fit

Do you believe that salat is the most important thing in Islam

When do you perform your salat

Do you go to the mosque to pray

Do you think memorizing the Quran is not important and children should not be made to do it over formal education or do you think the opposite

Someone12

• Beginner/Inquirer
Re: How do you pray
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 05:56:55 AM »
I personally still just flw the Sunni way

TellMeTheTruth

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 08:24:46 PM »

I pray whenever I need or want a solution to a difficult situation.

No. But it is a trait/habit of believers/mumineen.

When you firget AlRehman, Shaytan are appointed upon you. They keep you away from the remebrance and ultimately you become eligible for Azab/punishment.

Do you think prayers should be done individually except for jummah prayer or always individually

Individually.

Any day when a group of people/nation gather/get together for some common aim/purpose

Do you think salat is supposed to be a specific rite or just the remembrance of Allah and asking for things in anyway you see fit

Salat is Al-Fajr/before sunrise or whenever you wake up and Al-Isha before sunset or before going to sleep at night. These are, i think, meal times for a family. You give thanks to your nourisher after every meal if you acknowledge Him.

Yes. .

Before sunrise or whenever I wake up from night sleep and before sunset or whenever going to bed for night sleep.

No. He listens to my prayers whenever/wherever I call upon Him

Do you think memorizing the Quran is not important and children should not be made to do it over formal education or do you think the opposite

Just memorizing Arabuc words is not enough. One should understand what he/she saying

Peace

jkhan

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2019, 09:22:26 PM »

Peace Dude...

I sense you have stepped into the right path..... just walk along... things will be clarified... Don't rush... Keep reading... You will definitely find answers to your question within yourself... Remember brother our aim is salvation from our evils by opting the right path...That's success...nothing beyond...Be patient and seek what you are up to...
God bless you....

Someone12

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2019, 04:15:44 AM »
Yesterday was the first time I did not pray zuhr prayer, it felt weird, the Sunni indoctrination makes you feel like Allah will throw you I hello for that

quincy

• Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2019, 06:17:04 AM »
Yeah this 5 times a day prayer becomes a routine and after some time it doesnt mean anything special anymore - most of the sunnis are just rushing their salat while thinking about something else. The Intuition of an individual also is far more intensive during night time - if you really are doing salat the right way you can clearly see the effects on your self. Its calming and peaceful. My salat consists of recitation, prayer, dhikr/meditation. And also the salat of following GODS law during my lifetime.
Say thou: He is GOD, One
GOD, the Absolute
Has not begotten, nor been begotten
Nor is there equal to Him anyone

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2019, 09:07:12 PM »
Yesterday was the first time I did not pray zuhr prayer, it felt weird, the Sunni indoctrination makes you feel like Allah will throw you I hello for that

just read 2:62 to understand sunni are telling you something what is not in line with the book of LAW what they believes in.(minimum requirement saving you from the wrath of God).

after that read brother wakas articles about root SLW.. lot of things will get clear for you. investing some time on certain things will give you redemption of life from the shackles of tradition and fear.