Author Topic: Authorship of the quran  (Read 441 times)

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
Re: Authorship of the quran
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2019, 05:11:46 AM »
Peace Imran.
I disagree here, quote:

evidence is going in the favour of aliens lol

In my opinion,evidence is clearly in favour of the creator.  The  absolute and unique Alien. Allah / GOD the creator of everything.

GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2019, 12:47:55 AM »

In my opinion,evidence is clearly in favour of the creator.

its not evidence its called the option you select for completing a puzzle in YOUR opinion..

if something BOOK/PLACE is not from human then from who ?

1 CREATOR ( creating force of everything )
2 GOD ( different nations have different God/s)
3 ALIENs ( of this universe or another universe from multiverse theory).
4 NO IDEA ( humans are struggling finding out how pyramids or any xyz structure or book came in to earth beyond human capabilities)
5 HUMAN & JINNS ( exempted).

if we get votes of whole population on those five options you will see how many people have differ opinion than me and you..

you selected between option 1 OR 2 .. respectively.
I selected option 3 & 4. lol respectively.

we both have no evidence but options.. :group:

some more options in PARTNERSHIP mode..

1 co work of human & aliens..
2 co work of human & aliens & angels
3 co work of human & aliens & angels & God/s
4 co work of human & aliens & angels & God/s & creator ..

in this section we both can select option 4.

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2019, 06:51:24 AM »
So yesterday I just read sure lahab and something has been disturbing me ever since, the surah feels as if it was written by a very angry person looking for a way to curse someone with more power than him, it does not feel like anything Allah would be saying which made me to start questioning how do we know that the Quran is really from Allah, why is it that there are verse that seem to be self serving to the prophet like verse 33:53 and 49:2, so I would like to know what specific verse or surah in the Quran has conceived you that the Quran is really for God not the prophet a verse that you believe it is impossible to be said by a human of that time.

I fail to see what is wrong with those ayas you mention. In the one about abu lahab I do not see anybody angry but God stating squarely wha awaits any angry and vicious person who acts deliberately in an evil way. What would you expect?

As to the othe two ayas, it is plain God is speaking about good socila maners. Obviously if you are a well manered person who has not had to deal with grob behaviour and ill and unconsiderat emanners you may think yhat God should not go into tha. Why not? those people tho are being corrected, should benefit from it, wouldn't they?

Also bearing in mind that a prophets (an his close coworkers) day, same as anybody's day has only 2 hours, and a lot of demands on him (them) it is only reasonable that his time should be valued and not spent on petty shallow matters.

Salaam.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2019, 08:31:56 AM »
Peace Imran.
You may not have your evidence and my evidence may not be your evidence. Nevertheless my evidence has a probability of approx1 from the ONE.. .
I am certain, according to my study of the Qoran , its contents and numerical composition, that it can only be authored by the Lord of the universe

And like the book also states, many will require GOD or the Angels( you know the Aliens) to present themselves with the evidence before they believe the author.
So ,it is normal for this disagreement to continue until GOD and the Angels  show themselves.
And that is fine by me that you hold your view of the Qoran s authorship.
GOD bless you.
Peace.

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2019, 08:54:27 PM »

I am certain, according to my study of the Qoran , its contents and numerical composition, that it can only be authored by the Lord of the universe

actually i just represented my view of aliens for the sake of argument ... before we go off-topic.

if some place/book/structure got magnificent numerical composition/structure does not mean its CAN ONLY AUTHORED/CREATED by Lord..

its our mind/reason let us decide what vote or option we will go for.. and its not the case 100% votes goes to any ONE candidate regarding all those mysterious structures/books/xyz..

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2019, 08:56:06 AM »
What I am saying brother Imran is this:

Once I have got my evidence  about the words  that make up Qoran. The next step for me is obviously to believe every single word that was "locked" as GOD s word. These words tell me that only the Lord of the universe is capable of giving that specific and detailed information about Himself , His creations and His message to us.
Hence I deduce ,according to my evidence, that GOD is the author of Qoran.

Like I said I have no issue with you disagreeing with my take.
GOD bless you.
Peace.

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2019, 08:51:23 PM »
So yesterday I just read sure lahab and something has been disturbing me ever since, the surah feels as if it was written by a very angry person looking for a way to curse someone with more power than him, it does not feel like anything Allah would be saying which made me to start questioning how do we know that the Quran is really from Allah, why is it that there are verse that seem to be self serving to the prophet like verse 33:53 and 49:2, so I would like to know what specific verse or surah in the Quran has conceived you that the Quran is really for God not the prophet a verse that you believe it is impossible to be said by a human of that time.

Al Massad / Al-Lahb (111), contain a curse to Mr. Daddy Of Flame and Mrs Daddy Of Flame.
It seems the author was very angry with both of them yet there's no explanation of the context of what Mr and Mrs Daddy Of Flame do which caused the author to be so angry with them.

A dig up to the 'tradition' doesn't reveal any 'sound' reason either, it was said that this Daddy Of Flame was Muhammad's uncle and often mocked and bullied Muhammad.
We met bully and mocker throughout our life, but we don't 'curse' them to be tortured by fire. That's so brutal.

Perhaps this Daddy Of Flame did something really horrible such as:
1. Brutal murder and torture
2. Sacrificing human to the Deities / Gods
3. Sacrificing his own children to the Deities / Gods

Which makes the author to lose his/her patience and utter such curse...
I personally don't know...

So yes, IMHO the book was clearly written by human.
Regarding who was the 'author(s)', I think it's definitely a being, a creature, as it took the perspective of one.
Some say it was the saying of an Angel named Gabriel / Jibreel

"Indeed it's the saying of honorable messenger, possessor of power with the owner of the throne, secure, one to be obeyed and trustworthy"
-- 81:19-21

In other section (53:27) it seems the author is 'not happy' because some human named the Angels with 'female' names.

While regarding "From God", well given all things were created by God then all things were from God. Then all books, all ebooks, all scriptures, all scrolls are "From God".

I understand that the above line of thought will not makes those who idolize the Quran to be happy, as it goes against their objective to maker their idol (a book) to be superior / above all other books. That's why they make the claim that it's the only book authored by God and there will be no more revelation from God after that book was being written. They're trying to impose a belief that the only way one can found God's revelation is through that book which they idolize.

Speaking of book, written by human and claimed to be authored / inspired by Angel(s) as revelation from God.
I found another book(s), written within our era, where the author claimed she was told to wrote those books by Angels. She claimed she can see angels and talk with them on daily basis since she was born.
https://lornabyrne.com/shop/

IMHO A book or other reading material doesn't need to have a claim that it was written by God in order to have 'truth' or something beneficial to our lives inside it. And definitely God's revelation hasn't ended ask any of your question to God and He will answer.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2019, 11:53:08 PM »
What I am saying brother Imran is this:

Once I have got my evidence  about the words  that make up Qoran. The next step for me is obviously to believe every single word that was "locked" as GOD s word. These words tell me that only the Lord of the universe is capable of giving that specific and detailed information about Himself , His creations and His message to us.
Hence I deduce ,according to my evidence, that GOD is the author of Qoran.

Like I said I have no issue with you disagreeing with my take.
GOD bless you.
Peace.

hmm so the book is from God because the book contain a mathematical composition according to your evidence. well you are truly have a full right to believe on it.. i also have no issue with your take as you have no issue with my take  :handshake:

BUT your evidence of numerical composition is being rejected by 99.999999 % OF  the people who claimed to follow that book..
second thing your evidence already weaken the claim of the book by removing 2 VERSES. thats its a protected book.

your evidence is not an evidence or not accepted as evidence ever. 0.0000001% of people consider it as evidence based on faulty reasoning ( but instead of going off-topic this time i may give another chance based on this of your evidence for the sake of debate).

lets say i ACCEPT the book got a code or numerical composition how does it prove if a book or any structure got a superhuman numerical structure is from God ? thats the whole point.. is it not possible for any other being to create thing on mathematical composition ?

what you are claiming here is its impossible for human to create a structure like hanging garden in babel ? hence aliens or jinns are responsible ...and also if there are options we may have another option of adding angels and God/s in it..

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2019, 12:17:36 AM »

A dig up to the 'tradition' doesn't reveal any 'sound' reason either, it was said that this Daddy Of Flame was Muhammad's uncle and often mocked and bullied Muhammad.
We met bully and mocker throughout our life, but we don't 'curse' them to be tortured by fire. That's so brutal.

i have another theory  regarding this special hate chapter of mr and mrs cursed ones.

if its a HUMAN adding and was already there before the traditions being created by mythologists/rulers.. there must be a good reason how to gain advantage from chapter of mr and mrs cursed.

ADVANTAGES

1 to prove the divine writing is claiming things in advance about the event also  as per traditions " supposed " uncle knew that verse and if he have to prove the quran wrong he would have accepted the quran to prove his point. hence they have full record of injecting the dates that this chapter is revealed ages before the death of that UNCLE. ( creating a prophecy)

2 put the fear in the mind of followers not to go against the RULERS otherwise they will suffer the same destiny. (strategy of controlling)

NOTE the details of that chapter can only acquired by traditional tales which is highly rejected by hadith rejectors. if they never take help from those traditions, its impossible for them to even know that addressed person was the blood uncle of the prophet.

is it possible the early people add some things by their own in QURAN ?