Author Topic: Who Created God?  (Read 480 times)

NK

• Apprentice
Who Created God?
« on: September 20, 2019, 02:44:39 PM »
This is the question which normally all Atheists ask to religious people.

Can someone give a satisfactory reply? or refer to any book where we can find the answer.

How do you guys tackle this question?

Thanks,
NK

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
Re: Who Created God?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2019, 03:20:10 PM »
Metaphysics is the branch of philosophy which Aristotle called as "first philosophy". It deals with the nature of existence, the being and the world and it is a subject that deals with "first causes and the principles of things".

Grand Qur’ān firstly reminds us of our existence. We need to know about our existence, because what else exists know quite well about us, our stature and position in the physical realm. They have their own levels of perception and understanding.

The moment a philosopher observes the relation of his existence with the existence of universe, he can deduce nothing but the fact that his being is the first cause of the existence of the universe he lives in. A philosopher cannot fail to observe that he is not the reason for the survival of the universe, but it is the universe which is sustaining him and causing his survival though he is not her creator. So his own being is the first cause of the existence of the universe. Therefore, the first point of reflection for a truthful philosopher is to find the reason  why the universe is at her service. This will lead him to find the first cause of his own existence. This will instantly lead him to the conclusion that he can not be one who causes the survival of the first cause of his own existence. Thinking otherwise will be a fallacy. The first cause must be living and surviving by His own self. He the Exalted is his Sustainer Lord Who is rightfully demanding that Humanity must show Him allegiance and servitude.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2019, 03:28:22 PM »
who created God ?

BELIEVER : God is un-created.

ATHEIST : how ?

BELIEVER : becoz he is creator...

ATHEIST : what is the evidence of God ?

BELIEVER : Creation is the evidence. someone must need to be there for creating all this..

ATHEIST : If God can exist without being created why cant universe can exist without a creator ?

who created God,
our mind or a feeling that human being from start of his life think he/she need someone always ?

we created God ? or God created us ?

why its always happen the opposing side have upper hand always examples from history..

abraham smashed the idols and exposed the religious scam..
creationist vs evolutionist always evolution got upper hand ( like darwinism )

modern examples ( Richard Dawkins ) is giving a hard time to all fairy tale ideas from past.. and debaters struggling proving him wrong..

modern scientist ( Stephen hawkins) said there is no need for creator in the role of creating universe. and universe is not really perfect its very imperfect and hostile..

atheist always have upper hand even the show running by "Matt Dillahunty" known as The Atheist Experience since 1997 none yet provide them any satisfactory answers... seems they have upper hand in their shows always...

once an atheist said  "jesus was waiting on the cross but no help come"  :rotfl:  (osho) is his name if someone wana see his videos.

Amra94

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2019, 05:08:55 PM »

Either something created God or God always existed. If something created God then this creator of God existed longer than God. In mathematical form, this is TG2=TG1 + t1

Then the next question would be, who created this next God? Again, if another created this God, it would exist for TG3 = TG2 + t1+t2

This would go on forever so that at some point, a god would exist forever, which is what we already define God to be. God is defined as the Eternal and the First, therefore nothing created Him as He is the creator of all.
Atheists will still reject bringing up God so then you can ask the same thing about the universe. What created the universe or did it always exist. They don't believe it always existed so something had to exist longer than it.

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2019, 03:13:34 AM »
Atheists will still reject bringing up God so then you can ask the same thing about the universe. What created the universe or did it always exist. They don't believe it always existed so something had to exist longer than it.

Yes this is an issue I like to bring up with atheists.

Most believe that it originated from a singularity (wherein the laws of physics break down and do not apply), and/or it came from nothing (which they claim is theoretically possible, but will almost certainly never be proven, and leads to other issues, e.g. multiverse). In both cases they are tacitly admitting it was unique/supernatural event.

We must remember that science has not and can never disprove God, the best that can be done is to show (at least theoretically) that there is no need for a God.
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2019, 04:43:10 AM »
Story of Universe

when universe started or  it always existed ?

recent studies showing it started at some point something 13.7 billion years ago..

further questions..

what was time before TIME ?
what was space before SPACE?

What is "NOTHING" ?

If first cause can come into being without the need of NOTHING or SOMETHING ?
why cannot second third fourth cause come in to being in a same way ?

at this point i want you guys ponder on "NOTHING" for a bit its freaking deep ..

NOTHING for human being is from which light can pass and example in a  empty room you can see the walls around you and in between wall and you is "NOTHING"  or when you see your hand infront of your face between ur hand and eyes  there is NOTHING..

same in space what we consider as nothing turn in to something we recently give it a name "DARK".. either matter or energy  compromises more than 95 % of something we can observe and see..

i wonder on people how  they come to conclusion about universe when we dnt know 95% of it ?

why we are so sure about GOD or universe when we have no idea about GOD @ 100 % and universe @95 % respectively..

5 % universe is there for us to explore and we did'nt  even understand or explore 0.0001 % of it..
100% God is not there for experiment so either for science or philosophy existence of God remains a mystery..

comparing these two and getting conclusion from them is not giving any help for scientist or philosophers  to get any results about God i think.. thats why atheists always have upper hand.

hawk99

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2019, 12:00:21 PM »
This is the question which normally all Atheists ask to religious people.

Can someone give a satisfactory reply? or refer to any book where we can find the answer.

How do you guys tackle this question?

Thanks,
NK

Who Created God? Simply tell them " I dunno"

interesting enough you use the word "who" which implies
that God was created by an entity, so who created who that
created God and who created who that created the previous
who  ;D  anyway that knowledge is beyond our understanding.
Guidance is what's important.

The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2019, 12:33:42 PM »
Peace All.

GOD was not created. GOD always existed, exist now and will exist forever after.
GOD is the ever living, the eternal. GOD has no beginning nor will GOD have an end.

How do I know this? GOD tells me so in Qoran and I believe GOD.
How do I know Qoran is from GOD(That is another topic, Willing to discuss my view in the right thread)

If Athiests do not believe in GOD, why are they asking questions about GOD? This would be my answer to the Atheist:
To an Atheist ,GOD was never created ,as simple as that. GOD does not exist!
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

ade_cool

• Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2019, 06:03:03 PM »
[2:255] GOD - there is no deity save Him, the Ever-Living, the Self-Subsistent Fount of All Being. Neither slumber overtakes Him, nor sleep. His is all that is in the heavens and all that is on earth. Who is there that could intercede with Him, unless it be by His leave? He knows all that lies open before men and all that is hidden from them, whereas they cannot attain to aught of His knowledge save that which He wills [them to attain]. His eternal power overspreads the heavens and the earth, and their upholding wearies Him not. And he alone is truly exalted, tremendous.

[23:91] Never did God take unto Himself any offspring, nor has there ever been any deity side by side with Him: [for, had there been any,] lo! each deity would surely have stood apart [from the others] in whatever it had created, and they would surely have [tried to] overcome one another! Limitless in His glory is God, [far] above anything that men may devise by way of definition,

hawk99

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2019, 06:50:48 PM »
Atheists don't believe in God.  So for me there is no point trying to
convince them that God exists.  They are free to believe whatever
they want, there is no compulsion in the deen.  To them be their
way to me be mine.  Allah has no need of anyone.  An atheist today
may be a believer tomorrow and a believer today may be an atheist
tomorrow.  So it's okay for folks to have their point of view as long
others are not endangered.     :handshake:
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden