Author Topic: Jesus Christ vs Issa ibn Mariam  (Read 4261 times)

amin

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Jesus Christ vs Issa ibn Mariam
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2019, 11:22:48 PM »
Jesus  can be a pagan god, that could be later, associated with some real history too.  Father, Mother Son stories are natural evolution of seeing god and seen in sects of many religions, where Mother is often seen as fertility symbol or the source of the different requirements and blessings of human life, often linked with the earth/angels/Malaikah,  the Father the ultimate source of everything and given the highest infinite symbol, and to the son the happenings/events/objects of the real world that makes one understand the ultimate source and all the rituals of worship linked to the son.

theNabster

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2019, 11:54:36 PM »
> amin

I follow Qur'an which forbids idolatry which leads to Hell for eternity -

Qur'an is a good user's guide for salvation, enough for me. 8)
41:53 We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to
them that this (the Qur'an) is the truth.

amin

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2019, 12:12:44 AM »
Thats my understanding, Idols exists everywhere, in names, symbols, direction, books etc. but all the best.

theNabster

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2019, 12:57:01 AM »
Idols are of Satan, they lead to perdition.

Thats my understanding, Idols exists everywhere, in names, symbols, direction, books etc. but all the best.
41:53 We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2019, 05:08:50 AM »
I m still debating with myself about where the original Becca was,
I do not believe it is present day Mecca,

whats  bout PETRA ? its also a good candidate ?

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-0
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2019, 10:22:15 AM »
Peace. Dan Gibson was paid to "write" most of his materials/books by Christian missionaries.
His work is a lot of "theorising" and doctored facts about early Islam.
Like:
Scandal: Muslim Ends Jay Smith’s Career – Was Petra The Original Qibla? Speakers Corner Debate:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUU9LAOQZPk&t=5s
In this case the evidence was doctored. No evidence whatsoever/
GOD bless .
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

amin

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2019, 08:38:51 PM »
Idols are of Satan, they lead to perdition.

Yes sure, but deserved has to be given its/their due credit? Like we  thanking our mother, a helping friend, a guide,  the earth that supports us and many others we feel so and its our duty, and ultimately the source will be happy.

theNabster

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2019, 09:28:26 PM »
Yes sure, but deserved has to be given its/their due credit? Like we  thanking our mother, a helping friend, a guide,  the earth that supports us and many others we feel so and its our duty, and ultimately the source will be happy.

All Allah's Creation - you can thank someone directly verbally. & the best thanks are praying for them, helping them & supporting them.
Why should you thank inanimate objects? Thank allah who made them.
Why would I thank Satan whose purpose is to destroy me & humanity?

theNabster

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2020, 08:52:48 AM »
Extra notes copied & pasted from my Twitter feeds to articulate further what I said earlier -

Currently reading
Who was JESUS? Conspiracy in Jerusalem - by Kamal S. Salibi
& I cannot unread it, the logic is brutal, I am not a Christian, but even to me it was shocking. Will soon debrief slowly when I finish reading, might need to reread it - uses Bible, Qur'an & records.

Small summary Issa ibn Miriam =/= Jesus Christ , part of Issa ibn Miriam history used over Jesus Christ, Jesus has father, brothers, was crucified, was a freedom fighter against Rome, Paul went to Yemen to collect info on Issa son of Mary which he used to make Jesus holy...

so everything prophetic happened in Yemen & SW Arabia/Hejaz, Issa ibn Miriam over 200 years older than Jesus Christ who was no prophet nor messenger, but a Jewish Rabbi who fought against Rome, he probably also followed Torah.
Still struggling with this, Jerusalem in ME copycat.

So Jesus Christ special status fabricated by so called apostles/followers, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, his brother James, Peter, Paul all co-conspirators projecting Issa ibn Miriam onto Jesus Christ.
Issa was never crucified nor killed, Jesus was crucified & killed... #conspiracy

Therefore all gospels collected in Palestine fabrication projecting Issa ibn Miriam onto Jesus Christ, making Jesus Christ a vessel whom Paul used with Emperor Constantine to deploy Christian doctrine of trinity, son of god, etc.
After that Jerusalem has little holiness left.

This will be very challenging to Christians, Muslims who relied on Christian records & even to an Arab Jew like me who accepted the Muslim/Christian status quo consensus.

At the time of Mohamed, in Arabia, Christians in Arabia had access to the true Gospel/Injeel of the Nassara followers of Issa son of Mary, that scripture in parchments form seems to have disappeared, maybe destroyed or in possession of Vatican...

I can no longer defend Palestine on the basis of theology, but on the basis of freedom fighting of a subjugated people.
Both Jerusalem & Jesus Christ today are not holy.
Original Jerusalem was in Asir, no longer exists.
Original son of Mary, Messiah, Word of God not Jesus.

New Testament nothing to do with original gospel/injeel revealed to Messiah Issa ibn Miriam, though it uses history stolen from Yemen of Issa, & resources from OT to make Jesus Christ holy. They also claim Jesus Christ is descendant of David, whereas Issa descendant of Aaron.

Qur'an did not challenge this because the Nassara in Hejaz were using the true Gospel revealed to Issa ibn Miriam, not the fake gospels circulating in Rome/Palestine.
A posit is that initial followers of Issa moved to Najran, Yemen, & were burnt in a holocaust by Jews there.

Pharisees in Palestine insisted Jesus be crucified, as failed in Yemen to crucify true Messiah Issa ibn Miriam, they forced Pilate's hand who ordered his crucifixion, so ensuring birth of Christianity thereof.
Thus both OT & NT tampered with & only Qur'an can correct records.

Another posit is maybe Jesus Christ was a follower descendant of Nassara followers of true Messiah Issa ibn Miriam, & was preaching God's Gospel as Issa did, indeed some records attest Jesus Christ carried parchments with him, which might be Gospel fragments in his possession.

Who Was Jesus? Conspiracy in Jerusalem - Kamal Salibi via @Google https://g.co/kgs/rz1b7c

Emre_1974tr

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2020, 03:43:20 AM »
Joshua was Jesus

Jesus is the nephew of Moses and he has come to earth much earlier than you think.

The Yusha/Joshua mentioned in the False Torah(hadith book) is actually Isa/Jesus.

I showed this in my Turkish article:

http://emre1974tr.blogspot.com/2018/03/isa-peygamber-musa-ve-harun.html

I said that Jesus/Joshua is the nephew of Moses and he lived in much older times than your think. And he was born in Ancient Egypt..

The pharaohons had a culture of cross-hands and feet. (and cutting theme with X shape/crosswise).

The stories of Osiris and Horus were inspired by the life of Jesus. Because Jesus lived in an age before.

Unfortunately, people always do what they do. They paganized the life story of the Prophet. Christianity was also created based on this story after centuries.

So, only Quran gives us real datas again.