News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Yield or prostrate to Adam?

Started by rahi, July 17, 2019, 02:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jafar

Does anybody here wondered:
1. How could something defy God's will, let alone order in the first place? As, by concept, God is all powerful and everything happened in accordance to God's will and plan?
2. Assuming that God did 'ordered' anyone (or anything), in this case Mr (or is it Miss?) Iblis to "prostrate" to Adam and Mr/Ms Iblis refused, doesn't God already know before even issuing the order, that he (or she) will refuse? Or it came as a surprise for God that Mr/Ms Iblis dare to defy His order?

Bikrun

Does anybody here wondered:
1. How could something defy God's will, let alone order in the first place? As, by concept, God is all powerful and everything happened in accordance to God's will and plan?
2. Assuming that God did 'ordered' anyone (or anything), in this case Mr (or is it Miss?) Iblis to "prostrate" to Adam and Mr/Ms Iblis refused, doesn't God already know before even issuing the order, that he (or she) will refuse? Or it came as a surprise for God that Mr/Ms Iblis dare to defy His order?

Salam

I think maybe Iblis him/herself gives the answer on 15:39. Still calling Him "my Lord", Iblis says because the Lord mislead him, he will do the same until the last day (which was not referred before in the "argument").

Ergo God knew from the begining and imo thats why Iblis keeps calling Him "My Lord". he/she is not defying God, he understands that he/she is part of the plan.
42:43    And for he who is patient and forgives, then that is an indication of strength

Jafar

Quote from: Bikrun on July 20, 2019, 09:25:51 AM

I think maybe Iblis him/herself gives the answer on 15:39. Still calling Him "my Lord", Iblis says because the Lord mislead him, he will do the same until the last day (which was not referred before in the "argument").

Ergo God knew from the begining and imo thats why Iblis keeps calling Him "My Lord". he/she is not defying God, he understands that he/she is part of the plan.

On 15:32, God asked a question to Mr Iblis: "what is with you that you are not with those who prostrate?"
Mr Iblis should answered "I don't know, sometimes I don't do things which I myself don't understand, but hey you're God right? The all knowing? You should know me better than my self is it? You created me after all and have everything already planned"

The above story has the same logical problem as the story of Adam and eating the fruit thing. God said don't eat this fruit --> Adam get curious and eat the fruit --> God get angry and punished Adam.

It is because the story author put the "Director" to become an "Actor" as well in the story.

God: Everybody! pay your respect to Adam.
* Everybody pay respect to Adam *

God: <Whispering> Pssst... Iblis... have you read my script? You are not supposed to pay your respect, you're supposed to refuse my order.
Iblis: Oh!! ok.. hmm... mmm... sorry..

God: Iblis! What is with you that you are not with those who pay their respect?
Iblis: What's with me?? what's with me?? hmmm.. 

God: Psst...Iblis... clay.. clay..
Iblis: Ah yes.. clay... ehmm ehmm.... never..... never would I pay my respect to a human whom You created out of clay.

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Bikrun on July 20, 2019, 09:25:51 AM

Still calling Him "my Lord", Iblis says because the Lord mislead him, he will do the same until the last day (which was not referred before in the "argument").

he/she is not defying God, he understands that he/she is part of the plan.

so God planned to mislead ibless in advance  :rotfl:

another discrepancy in this story is, ibless dnt have any way back home ..  :hmm

is ibless allowed to repent ?
can ibless repent ?

this story is now asking questions about the mercy of God upon his creation..  :confused:

Quote from: Jafar on July 21, 2019, 12:32:58 AM

It is because the story author put the "Director" to become an "Actor" as well in the story.

for making a movie director must have a role of villain thats why ibless get sacrificed in story. although he charged a fee of his/her ROLE from God to live eternal life until the day of judgement with free hand, now millions of crimes are over his head and he dnt have to worry about anything at all..untill last day..   >:D

Jafar

Quote from: imrankhawaja on July 21, 2019, 02:08:44 AM
is ibless allowed to repent ?
can ibless repent ?
this story is now asking questions about the mercy of God upon his creation..  :confused:

But most certainly he/she can 'retire'...

Based on the amount of brutality that human has did, which by any means has exceeded what Iblis capable of doing such as refusing to pay respect, proud, lies, deceit, persuading to eat a fruit, which are 'minuscule' compared to human's genocide, mass torture, rape and persecution.

But Iblis still play a role as a scapegoat to be blamed for all human's ferocious deed and as a justification by a group of self-claimed pious human to perform ferocious deeds to other human. "Burn them alive!! They're witches!! servant of the devil!!".

huruf

Some people speak of Ibliis with such familiarity as if they had supper, breakfast and lunch with hi everyday and spent with him the time in between those meals, they also speak as if they did that with god himself. I guess those who speak that way are gods themselves.

This is a blessed forum, to have so many gods amongst us...

If nto blessed, at least entertaining, which is not bad either

Salaam

good logic

Or some are Iblis ,disguised as  human.
Just like they are many gods, there are many more Iblis. In fact they outnumber the gods. Of course ,without sounding confusing , these gods are Iblis and these Iblis are  gods .
And the journey continues with Iblis as god.

Oh, and they know everything and much more.
In fact some think they know more than GOD. Subhana Allah!!!!

Hats off to  the comedian whose catch phrase is "I KNOW NOTHING"!!!!

GOD bless you all including Iblis.
Yes, even Gehannah  could be a blessing in disguise for Iblis if it stops from mischief?
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/[/url]

imrankhawaja

Experts need to update that story with some sound justification or gods of quranic interpretation need to understand basic abc of arabic  :rotfl: 

Or they have option to admit and swallow the defeat of unlocking the correct interpretation.

BTW it appear in story God, ibless and high counsil was having a cup of tea before the ritual of "sajda" or it appear to audeince of story they were talking face to face with eachother . Poor audeince(READERS) lol.

Although its entertaining at extreme coz for the first time all linguist also pondering bout the sex of ibless he or she  :rotfl: or IT it wil b a happy news for all males if they find out ibless was female lmao. :rotfl: hatsoff to OP who raised this point of entertainment.

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Jafar on July 21, 2019, 03:16:53 AM
But most certainly he/she can 'retire'...

Based on the amount of brutality that human has did, which by any means has exceeded what Iblis capable of doing such as refusing to pay respect, proud, lies, deceit, persuading to eat a fruit, which are 'minuscule' compared to human's genocide, mass torture, rape and persecution.

But Iblis still play a role as a scapegoat to be blamed for all human's ferocious deed and as a justification by a group of self-claimed pious human to perform ferocious deeds to other human. "Burn them alive!! They're witches!! servant of the devil!!".

He cant get retirement , his trademark of evil is getting increased even if somebody try to steal his trademark, ibless still getting ownership of that evil.(he is doing a riskfree business/job) in which he alone claimed that ownership.

Ibless himself entertained on events in which criminal blamed the crimes on ibless.

Example event i was reading a news once in which a molvee/mulla/keeper of mosque bribe his own student of quran to shut his mouth on the evil act done by him ( he seduce his student and ending in success).
After that he admits and said its due tu ibless i commit that sin.

On the other hand ibless must b laughing :rotfl: and was saying i ibless dnt even think bout it you humans are awsome in multiplying sin with your own mind setup.

And another event when a human raped an animal what was reserved for eid sacrifice and he blamed it to ibless
And ibless was thinking that idea was not even in my mind ... :rotfl:

After a while they buy a new animal for sacrifice and upon asking from the owner of animal what you did with that victim animal? And he replied in a funny way we kept that animal for that specific purpose  :rotfl: ibless dnt have to do much now a days instead of retirement i think he should go to holidays lmao .

Jafar

Quote from: good logic on July 21, 2019, 07:31:27 AM
Or some are Iblis ,disguised as  human.
Just like they are many gods, there are many more Iblis. In fact they outnumber the gods. Of course ,without sounding confusing , these gods are Iblis and these Iblis are  gods .
And the journey continues with Iblis as god.

And what should we call those who believe that there are many iblis(es)?
Polyiblist?  :rotfl:

Would Iblis be angry towards the Polyiblist? And torture them for all eternity?
Does he (or she) demand the 'true believer' to testify that there are no iblis other than iblis?

QuoteOh, and they know everything and much more.
In fact some think they know more than GOD. Subhana Allah!!!!

Yes this is the ridiculous part of Quran story...
In the Quran God asked a question to Iblis...  :rotfl:
On 15:32, God asked a question to Mr Iblis: "what is with you that you are not with those who prostrate?"

Quote from: imrankhawaja on July 21, 2019, 01:59:24 PM
Although its entertaining at extreme coz for the first time all linguist also pondering bout the sex of ibless he or she  :rotfl: or IT it wil b a happy news for all males if they find out ibless was female lmao. :rotfl: hatsoff to OP who raised this point of entertainment.

The legend of Iblis / devil evolved through time....
In a version of this ancient (originally Sumerian) legend, the 'party' who seduced Adam was not iblis but Lilith. And Lilith as the name implies is a female. She was told to be Adam's true first wife until she had an affair with an Archangel named Samael and left Adam.... what a 'heavenly entertainment gossip' isn't it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith

Documentary by History channel about the origin and evolution of the Satan legend throughout time.

The Origin and Evolution of Satan
https://youtu.be/HIP-a-rA_Xw

Quote from: imrankhawaja on July 21, 2019, 03:27:42 PM
Example event i was reading a news once in which a molvee/mulla/keeper of mosque bribe his own student of quran to shut his mouth on the evil act done by him ( he seduce his student and ending in success).
After that he admits and said its due tu ibless i commit that sin.

On the other hand ibless must b laughing :rotfl: and was saying i ibless dnt even think bout it you humans are awsome in multiplying sin with your own mind setup.

And another event when a human raped an animal what was reserved for eid sacrifice and he blamed it to ibless After a while they buy a new animal for sacrifice and upon asking from the owner of animal what you did with that victim animal? And he replied in a funny way we kept that animal for that specific purpose  :rotfl: ibless dnt have to do much now a days instead of retirement i think he should go to holidays lmao .

If this Ibless really exist, he should responded with :
"I don't know you and why would I wasted my time with you and your miserable horny life!! Stop blaming me!! and If you want to f&*k an animal that's your own f&*&ing business but for human sake!! at least get a room!!"
:rotfl:

I really recommend to Iblees (if he exist) to start looking for a human lawyer and start suing millions of human who always accuse him for the things he didn't do. File for Defamation or Slander and make million $$$ claim for immaterial damage to his reputation.