News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

According to you, what should be aim of life?

Started by frbnsn, July 11, 2019, 04:24:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jafar

Quote from: imrankhawaja on July 14, 2019, 02:50:22 AM
1 its easy for u to b kind but most of the world treats you differently.kind nature person get bullied by everyone specially in my case then after a while u have to match ur nature with the nature of others so that u let them taste what u taste..

I don't really get what you mean here..

But again who said being kind is easy?

3 u ll not see anyone who want to do that trust me on this apart from mentally handicapped individual.

Happiness can be achieved by changing the desire nor expectation.
If you have no expectation or at least lower it, it will increase your odd of happiness.

Small example, (A) going to football stadium to watch football vs  (B) going to football stadium to watch my favorite team win.
If you set your expectation to (A) instead of (B) you will have more probability of coming home from football stadium with happiness.

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Jafar on July 14, 2019, 04:46:17 AM
I don't really get what you mean here..

Happiness can be achieved by changing the desire nor expectation.
If you have no expectation or at least lower it, it will increase your odd of happiness.

Small example, (A) going to football stadium to watch football vs  (B) going to football stadium to watch my favorite team win.
If you set your expectation to (A) instead of (B) you will have more probability of coming home from football stadium with happiness.

BOLD part

I mean there are two types of nature someone can have, one is builtin nature and another is depend on the nature of the person who we can get engagge ourself into study/travel/work.

We can show kindness to the person but if the other person show unkindness again and again then as a result pf his nature u have to show unkindness to him/her to make him/her understand.

Most of the times people switch their own nature to another kind of nature due to the result of the nature of other person. Some get angry soon and the peacful one can get angry too if he/she had enough of same nature by angry person and we said we lose our temper after a long time.

REST of the POST
Yeh its true we should never expect any happiness from a specific thing but still happiness itself exist and the happiness whats there in winning teams got a package of sadness in it for those who are on opposite side.

Yesterday eng vs newzealand cricket wc final in someones happiness there was a sadness of someones.
Both teams were winning the title for the first time it was an interesting match anyways.

But expecting a happiness from specific result and happiness itself are two different concepts.
Everybody will pick happiness instead of sadness but we get both things in reality.

Controlling on emotion/desire of being happy is also a difficult task.

Jafar

Quote from: imrankhawaja on July 15, 2019, 03:12:21 PM
BOLD part

I mean there are two types of nature someone can have, one is builtin nature and another is depend on the nature of the person who we can get engagge ourself into study/travel/work.

We can show kindness to the person but if the other person show unkindness again and again then as a result pf his nature u have to show unkindness to him/her to make him/her understand.

Most of the times people switch their own nature to another kind of nature due to the result of the nature of other person. Some get angry soon and the peacful one can get angry too if he/she had enough of same nature by angry person and we said we lose our temper after a long time.

If what you are saying is that the 'environment' play a major influence to human character, then I agree, it does play major part.

Temujin become one of the most vile and murderous human ever known in history was due to the hazardous and brutal environment he was being born and raised in (Tribalistic Brutal Nomadic Mongolian Plain). He witnessed his own dad being brutally murdered, mom being brutally raped, friends and cousins mutilated while he was still a child. He fight and fight and fight for survival since he was a child, his environment teaches him that only the vilest and strongest shall survive and that shaped his character.

Temujin might not grown into Genghis Khan if he was born in a peaceful island in the pacific island where fishes are bountiful, no tribal war and what he sees is only white sandy beaches and blue sky.

Becoming a nice person is not easy.
But even within brutal environment there's always a rarity of peaceful and nice soul.

But expecting a happiness from specific result and happiness itself are two different concepts.
Everybody will pick happiness instead of sadness but we get both things in reality.
Controlling on emotion/desire of being happy is also a difficult task.

Indeed it is, sometimes happiness can come easily merely through changing our perspective and expectation.

Jane

PEACE

quincy

The aim of life is to get back to the gardens of course - and we have the instructions how to get back there. Just be a good HUMAN being pure in heart, a son/daughter of Adam like Seth and not a mindless cattle or a wicked psychopath like the exiled Kain.

imrankhawaja

Quote from: imrankhawaja on July 14, 2019, 02:50:22 AM

The very person who declares himself peaceful muslim by a symbol of beard and ritual pray. Its a perfect example of evil painted with noble getup only becoz that getup believed to b noble. How easy to see someone is evil or good without even taking help.from.getups. the nice people most of them dnt even have any getup just a kind smile from heart is their identity.

i wonder on my observations sometimes, its a recent experience of mine...

3 days ago one of my cuz said to me read a news about someone..

the news was about the same person i m referring to,  7 years ago he was a proven serial rapist and court sentenced him to jail for years at that time he havnt had a beard...

5 teenage/underage girls complaint against his monster nature.. he also admitted to court due to getting caught red handed..

now he hide his criminal face under the cover of beard due to reason of hiding his true face which is full of arrogance/hate..

at the time of that post  i never knew about that news, sometimes punishments already happened to those criminals in past..

PM me for the bbc news link if someone is interested to see the law of cause and effect always applied on criminals by original God before even u ask for punishment on those evil/mosnters...