Author Topic: Hi from Germany - Anyone around here?  (Read 187 times)

Aygun B

• Beginner/Inquirer
Hi from Germany - Anyone around here?
« on: May 27, 2019, 10:15:19 AM »
Hi dear friends,

I have started to read Qur'an ~5 years ago and the more I learned, the more I got engaged to it. Thank to the God, I am now a person who only follows God's words; Qur'an and who tries to set his life according to the natural rules; the rules of God from Qur'an.

I and a friend of mine currently live in Munich and we always have conversations/discussions regarding Qur'an. We look for other people who live (nearby) here to get to know more people that are interested in the same subject and to bring more knowledge as well as variety to our discussions. Thus, if you live in Munich or nearby area, I will be glad to get to know you.

Otherwise, we are also happy to have online discussions with people (e.g., Skype) who would like to discuss topics related to life/God/Qur'an, etc. all important matters :) In the end, our aim is to get to know more people who aim the God's path. We need to know each other to be together and stronger.

If anyone feels that he/she is a fit to my description above, please step up and introduce yourself :)

Best Regards
Ayg?n

rh

• Beginner/Inquirer
Re: Hi from Germany - Anyone around here?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 02:11:02 PM »
Peace be upon you :)

God willing, you might find some people from there (check the ”Europe” subforum).

Rilum

• Apprentice
Re: Hi from Germany - Anyone around here?
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2019, 12:06:42 AM »
Hi from Germany

Peace be upon you :)
Salam