Main Menu

Is it okay to get cats fixed

Started by Amra94, May 14, 2019, 12:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mohammed.

Quote from: imrankhawaja on June 03, 2019, 03:43:45 PM
...i think u ll do an experiment of...

Another experiment...

It's your NEED actually, if you have any diseases of disbelief/hypocrisy. Therefore, test yourself and verify for yourself.
-my current understanding. Verify for yourself -17:36.
O you who believe! Enter perfectly in islam/ Surrender yourselves wholly unto God [2:208], [3:19-20,85 2:132]

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Mohammed. on June 04, 2019, 11:22:27 AM
It's your NEED actually, if you have any diseases of disbelief/hypocrisy. Therefore, test yourself and verify for yourself.

thats the problem with people who are weak in understanding whats going on ..

some more examples...

1.no poison can harm a true christian according to bible. ( dr william campbell) refuse to take the challenge...
2.no poison/magic can harm a true bukharian if he eat seven dates according to bukhari & co. ( bukharians) refuse  to take the challenge...

no doctor need for patients according to your claim  "you also refuse to take the challenge"...

when things put on experiment/test then most of the times output/result clear lot of things.. same happened here  :yay:

here are the verses suitable for the disease what you have..lol

2:7 God (His Law of Cause and Effect) has sealed their hearts and their hearing, and on their sight there is a veil. And theirs will be a tremendous suffering.

people who lacking in common sense  :rotfl:

2:10 (This negative attitude) is a disease in their hearts, and God (His law) increases their disease. And for them is painful suffering, for, they lie to themselves.

good logic

So trusting in GOD is a disease? Then there are good and bad diseases.

Here is a better common sense:
Trust in GOD to help you and also help yourself.

How can you eat poison when you know for sure poison kills? Is that trusting in GOD? GOD tells you: "Walla tulku Bi Anfusikum Ila Al Tahlikati..." Do not harm yourself. Like you are not going to throw yourself into the fire ,are you?

However if you are thrown into the fire by others , trusting in GOD may save you(Abraham). Or if you are fed poison against your will you may be saved( survive the event) by GOD...etc.  "Lahu Muakkibatun Min Bayn Yadahi Wa Min Khalfihi Yahfadunahu  By the will of GOD..."

To some weird common sense, GOD has no part to play. To normal common sense, GOD is working with His creation continuously.
GOD is there for those who choose to work with Him.

The obvious common sense is to:
1-One trust in GOD. Alone.
2- follow  GOD s laws also.

Both go hand in hand, if one believe in and believe GOD..
GOD bless.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Mohammed.

Quote from: imrankhawaja on June 04, 2019, 11:21:02 PM
no doctor need for patients according to your claim  "you also refuse to take the challenge"...

when things put on experiment/test then most of the times output/result clear lot of things.. same happened here  :yay:

What challenge did I refuse except nonsense(your common sense?) ?
What experiment you did? What output/result you got? except your GUESS?
O you who believe! Enter perfectly in islam/ Surrender yourselves wholly unto God [2:208], [3:19-20,85 2:132]

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Mohammed. on June 05, 2019, 07:59:04 AM
What challenge did I refuse?
What experiment you did?

RED you refused to stay hungry and jump from hill isnt it ?
BLUE not my experiment its was YOU who represent a theory due to lack of common sense that no doctor need for curing a disease.. you been put on test and you run like zebra...

why i gona experiment when i recommend people to go doctor if you are ill.. and also
i take paracetamol when i have headache ( headache go away from that experiment)..

you are the enemy of people who need ambulance  :rotfl: in emergency

Quote from: Mohammed. on March 12, 2019, 06:33:42 AM
Then what is the point of going to the doctor? It is SHIRK in my understanding! (Seeking help from the doctor when God is not helping!)

forget about my common sense just ask from members how many agree with your understanding ? another experiment  for you on house  :handshake:

Mohammed.

Quote from: imrankhawaja on June 05, 2019, 11:33:06 PM
RED you refused to stay hungry and jump from hill isnt it ?
BLUE not my experiment its was YOU who represent a theory due to lack of common sense that no doctor need for curing a disease.. you been put on test and you run like zebra...

How badly you are exposing your disease imrankhawaja

Quote..i take paracetamol when i have headache ( headache go away from that experiment)..
For those who have lost the Trust in their Creator, the self-healing mechanism may not work well.
And remember, sometimes your paracetamol/doctor won't suffice you.

you are the enemy of people who need ambulance  :rotfl: in emergency
I didn't force anyone to follow my understanding, everyone has their own choice.

forget about my common sense just ask from members how many agree with your understanding ? another experiment  for you on house  :handshake:
It doesn't matter for me whether people agree with me or not. Each will receive his own reward according to his own work.

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Mohammed. on June 06, 2019, 12:54:19 AM
How badly you are exposing your disease imrankhawaja

you are a disease and i m cure ( COBRA) movie startup  :rotfl:

people who take paracetamol are the ones who lost hope in God    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

someone wise once told me when in debate someone start doing personal attacks its mean he/she is losing debate its better to finish my debate with you i dnt want you to get depression and in the end u ll have headache and you will not take paracetamol ... i still care for you  :handshake:

btw did you hear anyone saying you ever when they have headache and magically paracetamol works and they get back to normal?

i dnt know you know the game name as cricket now a days worldcup is going on and if a player get hit by hard ball the physical trainer of team bring a spray what make the pain go away.. why he does that ?   :hmm

i think all players are the one who lost hope in GOD  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Quote from: Mohammed. on June 06, 2019, 12:54:19 AM
.It doesn't matter for me whether people agree with me or not.

good for you..
but why not do an experiment actually u already did an experiment by opening a thread in which people not agree with you so now its does not matter to you anymore...  :& :rotfl: but i asked a common sense question i will do one more time what was the post from you..

imagine if you have an accident and you have a wound which required stitching...

your options
DOCTOR or COBBLER ?

both can stitch (i will advice people to go doctor who are expert in body stitching) instead  of cobbler  :rotfl:

third option leave it as it is" trusting on God to come with surgery apparatus" ? the one from your post

Mohammed.

Quote from: imrankhawaja on June 06, 2019, 01:16:16 AM
what was the post from you..

imagine if you have an accident and you have a wound which required stitching...

My posts were very simple. I don't know why you are not able to understand my posts.
May be something like the Failure of paracetamol-doctor experiment.

hawk99

Quote from: imrankhawaja on June 01, 2019, 12:08:21 AM

hairs will grow back at some time i guess so considering this thing compared to "Neutering" is indeed height of cruelty  :o

Peace imrankhawaja, whiskers should never be cut on a cat because
they are like antennae whereas "Neutering"  is beneficial to both cat
and guardian.

Quote from: imrankhawaja on June 03, 2019, 03:43:45 PM

2 How u understand 4:119?

(4:119) And most certainly I will lead them astray and excite in them
vain desires, and bid them so that they shall slit the ears of the cattle,
and most certainly I will bid them so that they shall alter Allah's creation;
and whoever takes the Shaitan for a guardian rather than Allah
he indeed shall suffer a manifest loss.

We alter the Allah's creation all the time, (I like my furniture) some
alterations according to the context of  4:119 are for making sacred
that which is not like the cow or the slitting of the ears Imho.

The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

imrankhawaja

Quote from: hawk99 on June 06, 2019, 09:40:33 AM
Peace imrankhawaja,
whiskers should never be cut on a cat because
they are like antennae

peace hawk,
i agree and already posted you something in post 7 of this thread..

whereas "Neutering"  is beneficial to both cat
and guardian.

who are we to decide ? wild animals deserve to live like wild...

what if you cut the wings of bird and say its beneficial for guardian so that he cant fly ? and also its beneficial for bird so that he cant get eat by other big birds like your HAWK in avatar lol...

CAT belong to family of hunters like lion, leapords, tiger, panther, cheeta etc.. on top of that we should not take any action against someones wish its called making those animals our slaves..
(same question from you) just apply it on yourself do you like someone do your neutring against your wish ?

someone once told me bird in cage is love of human and bird in sky is the .love of God.

We alter the Allah's creation all the time, (I like my furniture)

thats called creativity, and there is a difference in between cruelty and creativity.. common brother
did you see any monkey doing computer work lmao apart from the funny pics ..4:119 is not talking about your furniture lol