Author Topic: How did we populate the world in the first place  (Read 2390 times)

Novice

• Advanced Truth Seeker
Re: How did we populate the world in the first place
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2019, 05:19:34 PM »
SALAM and PEACE brother.

it appears to me people are guessing quran from last 14 centuries .. the only book that allow all genius past and future  to GUESS...

BOLD when you read the very first line of QURAN.. u can see we are getting nothing from God but a human is wriiting/starting it with the name of GOD.. and this is the last in SET of series of books by messengers of God...

Sorry brother I believe it is from our Rabb and now the reminder is preserved till the Last Day. Did that human being wrote this ayat for himself?

69:44-46 وَلَوۡ تَقَوَّلَ عَلَيۡنَا بَعۡضَ ٱلۡأَقَاوِيلِ (٤٤) لَأَخَذۡنَا مِنۡهُ بِٱلۡيَمِينِ (٤٥) ثُمَّ لَقَطَعۡنَا مِنۡهُ ٱلۡوَتِينَ

And if he had ascribed his sayings to Us,
We would have taken him by the right hand,
and would indeed have cut his life-vein.

how you decide the TIMEFRAME?
that "ONE" was already there in the shape of ?
how can human exist before human ?
more easy way how can human exist before dinosaur ?

Fossil records can inform us when human civilization started. At that point human race started leaving the animal behavior and got knowledge and guidance.

THE ayats are talking about this

Your Lord announced His Plan to the angels, ?I am about to place on earth a new creation that will have supremacy over it.?

There is no "about to" in 2:30

وَإِذۡ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلۡمَلَـٰٓٮِٕكَةِ إِنِّى جَاعِلٌ۬ فِى ٱلۡأَرۡضِ خَلِيفَةً۬‌ۖ قَالُوٓاْ أَتَجۡعَلُ فِيہَا مَن يُفۡسِدُ فِيہَا وَيَسۡفِكُ ٱلدِّمَآءَ وَنَحۡنُ نُسَبِّحُ بِحَمۡدِكَ وَنُقَدِّسُ لَكَ‌ۖ قَالَ إِنِّىٓ أَعۡلَمُ مَا لَا تَعۡلَمُونَ

The word is جَاعِلٌ۬ which is active participle and shows the actor is doing something so it would mean "I am appointing".

actually QURAN does give us that information here you go..

15:26 We have created the human being from hardened clay of aged mud. (from the womb of earth)=(first generationn of creation)
15:27 The Jinn, We created him before that from the flames of fire.

A better understanding with current knowledge about creation would be from next two ayats:

15:28-29  وَإِذۡ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلۡمَلَـٰٓٮِٕكَةِ إِنِّى خَـٰلِقُۢ بَشَرً۬ا مِّن صَلۡصَـٰلٍ۬ مِّنۡ حَمَإٍ۬ مَّسۡنُونٍ۬ (٢٨) فَإِذَا سَوَّيۡتُهُ ۥ وَنَفَخۡتُ فِيهِ مِن رُّوحِى فَقَعُواْ لَهُ ۥ سَـٰجِدِينَ

Recall when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I am creating man out of sounding inorganic matter, out of hydrated clay.
And when I perfect him in due proportion and blow into him from My Guidance, be of service to him.

It shows creation of human beings was not in one moment. There is a process of making them proportional told in these ayats.

you said there was already a "creation" present at that time of God annoucement so AL-jinn is the best candidate you have here isnt it?

SO are we "jinns" brother if Jinns were appointed as successors.  :)

WELL grammer of quran is dealing it very well i will just give one example verse for you to carry on how to verify it..

3:33 ان الله اصطفىا ءادم ونوحا وءال ابراهيم وءال عمران على العالمين

3:33 God has chosen Adam, Noah, the family of Abraham, and the family of Imran over the worlds.

you choose any color of them and let me know they are single person or something else?
give examples the way how i give... incase  u decide RED color got some issues in it ?

The word Adam representing human race in creation verses, gives sense of plural and 3:33 is giving names of those messengers that God chose to convey His message. As Parvez Ahmad said this verse hints that there might be a messenger named Adam. And this is the only verse where Adam is named with other messengers. At other places in Quran chain of messengers start with Noah.

all GRAMMAR of arabic derived from QURAN itself... so its quran who is master over grammer not other way round..
same thing with english when i was discussing grammer i really get pissed to be honest... due to my own reasons becoz lot of grammer things dnt make sense in real life and nobody really care too while applying grammer in their daily lives...

example of pronounication... in english..

asia & indonesia when u pronounced it u can see the apparent technical issue of english spoken and written language...

and interestingly in this world we  have LOT left for learning/exploring...

and these type of genius (lol) questions give us growth in our understanding.. and we can build /improve our theories and hypothesis more with the problems coming in the way of proven FACT...

GOD bless us all with knowledge and learning...

Quran was revealed in a language known to the messenger and his audience very well. They were literary people of highest calibre. Quran did not start a new language called Arabic rather the language was existing there to receive the Last communication from our Creator by the people.

God bless you brother.

NK

• Apprentice
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2019, 03:24:39 PM »
Peace Novice,

Your replies are makes perfect sense. Imran's posts are always illogical and makes no sense. Therefore, I have decided not to debate with him.

God bless you.

NK

Novice

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2019, 09:00:35 PM »
Peace Novice,

Your replies are makes perfect sense. Imran's posts are always illogical and makes no sense. Therefore, I have decided not to debate with him.

God bless you.

NK

Thanks NK. Let everyone have his/her opinion. We share our undersatndings and keep on learning. Everyone is at a different level of understanding and we learn more as we explore more. Let explore more together and get benefitted.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2019, 05:42:45 PM »

Imran's posts are always illogical and makes no sense.

Therefore, I have decided not to debate with him.

Peace brother,
I would like to know what's u see illogical in my posts ? U can always ask if u confuse in logical and illogical becoz in this world we see people who see drinking camel/cow urine as logical and at same time other people think it's illogical.

Bold that's a very best decision  :handshake:
Becoz you/we should not debate it will not give us anything.
We/you always share our findings and make a discussion beneficial for other readers like me and novice doing.

BTW I made a special thread for YOU on root "JNN"and addressed ur questions there too it's seems u need to give more time on studying and research. Look I say things in such a way people have options to think on broad level by multiple ways.

God bless you

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2019, 08:13:36 PM »
SALAM and PEACE brother.

Sorry brother I believe it is from our Rabb and now the reminder is preserved till the Last Day.

peace brother,

obviously everything, every THINK, is from our RABB and along with this reminder lot of other reminders will b preserved till last day..

Did that human being wrote this ayat for himself?

God make human being wrote with his right hand, every action is happening as per God plan, not a leaf fall untill God wish..

Fossil records can inform us when human civilization started. At that point human race started leaving the animal behavior and got knowledge and guidance.

AT what point ?
who knows we will find more older fossils in future times what will change the shape of whole knowledge what we have at present stage as you said by yourself earlier... we didnt even explore 0.00001 percent of earth yet

"I am appointing".

Now you turn it to present continous...

A better understanding with current knowledge about creation would be from next two ayats:

15:28-29  وَإِذۡ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلۡمَلَـٰٓٮِٕكَةِ إِنِّى خَـٰلِقُۢ بَشَرً۬ا مِّن صَلۡصَـٰلٍ۬ مِّنۡ حَمَإٍ۬ مَّسۡنُونٍ۬ (٢٨) فَإِذَا سَوَّيۡتُهُ ۥ وَنَفَخۡتُ فِيهِ مِن رُّوحِى فَقَعُواْ لَهُ ۥ سَـٰجِدِينَ

Recall when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I am creating man out of sounding inorganic matter, out of hydrated clay.
And when I perfect him in due proportion and blow into him from My Guidance, be of service to him.

It shows creation of human beings was not in one moment. There is a process of making them proportional told in these ayats.

TRUE thats why i said creation and evolution are two different things...

SO are we "jinns" brother if Jinns were appointed as successors.  :)

you gona decide it what they were if they were already present before us ...

you have a creation before human..here  :yes

The word Adam representing human race in creation verses, gives sense of plural and 3:33 is giving names of those messengers that God chose to convey His message. As Parvez Ahmad said this verse hints that there might be a messenger named Adam. And this is the only verse where Adam is named with other messengers. At other places in Quran chain of messengers start with Noah.

verse is not hinting nothing its saying a proper noun brother... along with other proper nouns.
forget about ghulam ahmed pervaiz guessworks what he think.. i gave u evidence what  u was looking for..

anyway here u go another... 5:27 see it could be the best case for your theory but again corpus addressed adam here as singular proper noun..

Quran was revealed in a language known to the messenger and his audience very well. They were literary people of highest calibre. Quran did not start a new language called Arabic rather the language was existing there to receive the Last communication from our Creator by the people.

God bless you brother.

obviously brother message to the arabs must b in arabic.. what so special in it.. God will not send alien language as a message to people what they cant understand...

if u see the post again i m not telling you about arabic, i am telling you the technical issues of grammar (ANY language) rules made by human..
u didnt bother looking at those issues. or its hard to grasp ?

BOLD last communication how ? do u think God stop sending signs now ?

you can say last series of books. by a special company of messengers started from abraham...in region of XYZ..

GOD bless you brother..

Novice

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2019, 08:48:37 PM »
Thank you brother Imran for you reply. Adam in Quran is not associated with Wahi, Al-Kitab, Risalat (messengership) or Nabuwat (prophethood).

In my humble understanding from Quran and learned people's writings human race evolved from simple unicellular life to present day complex form. Sometime in this evolutionary process God chose to give knowledge to evolving humans called "ADAM" in Quran. .

Salam

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2019, 09:22:26 AM »
Thank you brother Imran for you reply.

you always welcome brother novice, i was extremely busy in some personal  matters of life what make me reply late. hope u doing good in life..

Adam in Quran is not associated with Wahi, Al-Kitab, Risalat (messengership) or Nabuwat (prophethood).

TRUE, he was not a messenger or prophet as per my understanding... but a masculine proper noun singular .(as per CORPUS)

In my humble understanding from Quran and learned people's writings human race evolved from simple unicellular life to present day complex form.

its also inline with QURAN and EVOLUTION i also represent my findings same way... at first it was unisex (single) then from that unisex (male & female) cell  ... and so on... 

Recall that God created life from a single life cell, then made male and female cells, and then shaped you into human beings, males and females. (7:189).

Sometime in this evolutionary process God chose to give knowledge to evolving humans called "ADAM" in Quran. .

Salam

name ADAM is a proper noun as per corpus and grammer of scholarly rules..i never see quran consider adam as collective noun anywhere..

but i can show you some verses from where we can consider this as colllective noun if that can apply...i think i already highlighted some months ago

https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9610386.msg419784#msg419784

see my reply 38 and 27 of this thread...

salam and blessing of God .

Novice

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2019, 10:16:49 PM »
Thank you brother Imran. We will keep on researching and try to get more knowledge in sha'a Allah..

God bless you.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2019, 07:25:37 AM »
Thank you brother Imran. We will keep on researching and try to get more knowledge in sha'a Allah..

God bless you.

inshAllah brother novice.

God bless you too.

once a person in television said to another person "do you know when someone is loved by God the first sign is God provide him with knowledge... as a GIFT".. sometimes i feel he said a deep thing indeed....

centi50

• Apprentice
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2019, 09:03:55 AM »
Thanks NK. Let everyone have his/her opinion. We share our undersatndings and keep on learning. Everyone is at a different level of understanding and we learn more as we explore more. Let explore more together and get benefitted.

Thank you brother Novice, you are not like other people here who rebuke people for asking question or differ in opinion.

Really I admire you and Brother Imran in trying to help people understand, as you said everyone is at different level of understanding.

God bless you all