Author Topic: Has anyone on here ever met another quran only believer in real life  (Read 1172 times)

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
Re: Has anyone on here ever met another quran only believer in real life
« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2019, 08:21:20 PM »
Good brother that's what we do in a forum we give our opinion/beliefs.

:handshake:

but i am also teaching people the things what i dnt suppose to teach jk  :laugh:..  we give our opinions thats why forums are there
but opinion and beliefs are synonyms ?

what believe is ? first we need to set the rules how one can believe in something.
what makes them believe in something...

just want to know is this a forum rule to show belief/s ?
then another rule must be there prove your believe  :rotfl:

btw i have feelings from long time do you beleive in CODE 19 ? for the first time i am asking lets see what you say.

:handshake:
SO which of the MIRACLES/MARVELS of your Lord you will deny
55:55.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2019, 11:39:56 PM »
Peace Imran.
I am beating about the bush? By asking you a simple question!!!!

Since you say this, quote:

you dnt need to know what i believe in
its doesnt  matter to you or me what you or me believe in..
my or your believe will not change the fact..
you dnt even know what is a believe( learn it )..

Then, what is "the fact" about Qoran? Who authored it?  Have you come up with  any "fact" or are you assuming? Show us.

As for code 19, either you see it - counting some number facts- or you ignore it/ take it as coincidence, . There is nothing to believe about it.
Or would you deny there are some code 19 facts in Qoran s composition ? Or are they just coincidence? Or do you dismiss it/ ignore it?...

Either answer "who authored Qoran?" i.e show your research/give some evidence Or keep saying it is human made without any evidence which is your guess/opinion.
If you prefer to deviate on the subject, then just leave it at that. There is no need for you to prolong the conversation.
 GOD bless you.
Peace.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2019, 08:49:15 PM »
There is no need for you to prolong the conversation.

TRUE  :handshake:
SO which of the MIRACLES/MARVELS of your Lord you will deny
55:55.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #73 on: June 08, 2019, 02:54:53 AM »
Thank you brother Imran.

I will provide my take on who came up with the contents of the Arabic  Qoran - As writing something and coming up with its contents/author... can be different).
Only an Arabic speaking entity could have authored and wrote Qoran or like the book claims Allah authored it. With that in mind, we're left with three choices:
     1  -  the Arabs wrote it (One or a group)
     2  -  Mohammad authored and wrote it or dictated it for a scribe to write it.
     3  -  Allah authored it -(If the other two choices above can be illuminated from authorship then the book mentions the author clearly)

1,2 and 3 need to be researched and analysed along with the contents of the book to see the possibilities and their certainty or probabilities.

Briefly I give my findings on each:

1-No one in the history of the world has EVER claimed to have authored/ written the Quran, nor anyone's name ever appeared in front of the Qoran as being the 'author'. This is  one of very few books in the world without a human author. No one in the world has ever been accused of authoring and writing the Holy Quran, except the Prophet Mohammad , by non-muslims.

2- If one is a honest truth seeker and not just just another argumentative person, then the contents are a powerful evidence that it is impossible for the prophet to choose the direction and way of life he led and stay consistent with the theme of Qoran to consistently give true statements that he could not possibly know and lead a nation with this book and not put even a hint in there that he authored it.
By analysing both the content of Qoran and the history available of Mohammed, it is logical to deduce that he did not and could not come up with the contents of Qoran. All logical evidence leads to "revelation" from other than the ideas of the prophet.

3- A revelation from a knowledgeable and able being beyond a human capability. who?

if others have evidence of a human author of the Qoran, please give your evidence.
GOD bless.
Peace.