Author Topic: Has anyone on here ever met another quran only believer in real life  (Read 1594 times)

Iyyaka

• Apprentice
Re: Has anyone on here ever met another quran only believer in real life
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2019, 11:53:21 AM »
Timeline of TRINITY

SUN GOD            MOON GODESS               REBORN sun
                                             Father GOD             mother GOD                   GODs son

ROMAN CATHOLOIC               GOD                     VIRGIN MARY                       JESUS
Ask a ROMAN CATHOLIC about their faith and look at his reaction.

Look at here (Not complete but a first idea about Chistological divergences) https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arianisme

But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it. (Luke - 11:26)

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2019, 12:14:39 PM »
Ask a ROMAN CATHOLIC about their faith and look at his reaction.

his reaction will be same when you tell a coder that code got a flaw
or when u tell shia the concept of 5 pure bodies ( muhammad, ali, fatima, hassan hussain)
or when u tell  the followers  of aisha about the war what she fought against ali
or when u tell sunni about bukhari and company and legends in it got things what does not make sense.
or when u tell hindu about a monkey God hanuman
or when u tell XYZ about a faith what they inherited from their society XYZ...

as jafar said its very difficult to go against the flow  of river/sea to swim,(going against "illogical inheritance" by controlling factor of fear).. its indeed a difficult task to  overcome..

on the other hand with the flow of water everybody can swim and think thats the only swimming method by master swimmer,

but saving a life in opposite direction of river/sea fighting with the opposition of waves is something worth pondering and we give those people names like legends and heroes... after  that people start worship those heroes and heres the idol worship started...

Iyyaka

• Apprentice
« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2019, 01:14:34 PM »
his reaction will be same when you tell a coder that code got a flaw
or when u tell shia the concept of 5 pure bodies ( muhammad, ali, fatima, hassan hussain)
or when u tell  the followers  of aisha about the war what she fought against ali
or when u tell sunni about bukhari and company and legends in it got things what does not make sense.
or when u tell hindu about a monkey God hanuman
or when u tell XYZ about a faith what they inherited from their society XYZ...

as jafar said its very difficult to go against the flow  of river/sea to swim,(going against "illogical inheritance" by controlling factor of fear).. its indeed a difficult task to  overcome..

on the other hand with the flow of water everybody can swim and think thats the only swimming method by master swimmer,

but saving a life in opposite direction of river/sea fighting with the opposition of waves is something worth pondering and we give those people names like legends and heroes... after  that people start worship those heroes and heres the idol worship started...

Yes, as Jafar said, your speech make sense...This is Ibliss attitude (someone centered on himself and his certainties who refuses to evolve) with whom we must to fight it all the time (me first).

But, I just want to rectify a Truth : Trinity is not tritheism (we must to make the difference if we like the Truth).
Tritheism is the belief that cosmic divinity is composed of three equally and DISTINCT powerful entities (as you have well summary in your table).

What you described is one of many heresies of the Christian religion around the 6 and 7th century. (Hypothesis = collyridians catholic sect ? or something like that..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collyridianism) :
From The Monotheist Group (The Quran: A Monotheist Translation)
(5:116) And God will say: "O Jesus, son of Mary, did you tell the people to take you and your mother as gods other than God?" He said: "Glory to you, I cannot say what I have no right of. If I had said it then You know it, You know what is in my self while I do not know what is in Your self. You are the Knower of the unseen." => i titled that like this : "Condemnation of pseudo-collyridian tritheism"

I know it is hard for us to understand the Trinity creed..But they really believe in ONE god, in 3 expressions. That's why God invites them to stop their theological speculation which create disorder (others speculations : How many people were into the cave ? or Does Issa is really died on the cross and how ? etc..A Lesson for us too...)...Instead of being focus on the essentials : have faith (put your trust, be loyalty) in one god and the hereafter SO THAT (wa) you do good deeds (solidarity between people whatever their beliefs).
But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it. (Luke - 11:26)

amin

• Apprentice
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2019, 06:14:09 PM »
Quran only believer, or Hadeeth and Quran believer, do not make much difference, those who says, your belief is yours and mine is mine and everyone of our source of Goodness is from the same God. Those are real muslims and i would like to meet and be closer to them.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2019, 08:59:48 PM »

O those/you who proclaim to have accepted-become believers, listen;
Or that apparently believing person will not yield benefit on that day who earned nothing good in his belief.

brother mazhar nothing in your post covering what i actually ask..

whats the status of the ones who believe in one God (mono) cat 2 of your chart ? u already make them hell prisoners  :police:
why other KINDS/TYPES are missing example agnostic as we know they exist ?

just give us idea in your own words.no need to find verses..

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2019, 11:56:39 PM »
Peace Imran.
Is this your answer to my question? quote:

Here is mine for YOU
(Answer) the version in which GL believe is definately by human called khalifa.
He hijacked someone else work and edit that work a bit by holy code
He put his name on brackets in some of the verses that addressed to someone else.

Evidence can be checked by anybody who have access to the latest copy by messenger khalifa.

It seems you misunderstand my question.. I have not asked you about anything to do with what I believe. Why would I ask you about things I believe in?
I have asked you about the Qoran you use/believe in... The one you quote in your posts  in your discussions.. Who do you think authored it?

I am asking you your view about your belief on Qoran. How can I be dodging this question ? Am I asking myself this question?
You are supposed to answer this question if you want to, not me!!!

GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2019, 09:03:07 PM »

It seems you misunderstand my question.. I have not asked you about anything to do with what I believe. Why would I ask you about things I believe in?

then why are you asking things what i believe in ?

I have asked you about the Qoran you use/believe in... The one you quote in your posts  in your discussions.. Who do you think authored it?

it does not matter to those who dont believe in what i believe in same thing what jafar said, i also said you to read previous posts its ok if u want to hear the same answers from me..

I am asking you your view about your belief on Qoran. How can I be dodging this question ? Am I asking myself this question?

You are supposed to answer this question if you want to, not me!!!

why i suppose to answer this question when i already know it DOES not matter to you or any XYZ what i believe in..

but lets move a bit further..

i tried sending you that video in which u possibly get lot of answers but unfortunately u did not think critically ...

lets do it again...

first of all see what believe is ?

believe is what we think is truth...
we believe on it when we know its TRUTH
how we know its truth ?

moreover ,

whatever in which i believe in forget about books as we know all books written by humans ...

lets TALK bout creator/God..

believer (me, you, jaffar) all believe he exist do we have any evidence ?
atheist he also believe no God exist do he have any evidence ?

what i tried telling you in my post 28 but my badluck you suddenly take defensive position on a circular argument instead of looking at the flaw of what i tried telling you from last couple of years..

how easy it was for athiest to stump EDIP becoz he was proving the existence of God through faulty code ..although if he use other arguments like i just said in my post it will be a fruitful debate...

see again ...

how you can prove GOD ? any evidence (NO)
how you can prove there is no GOD ? any evidence (NO)

thats our hunt for proving/believing anything so skip the quran/bible/code think on a broader picture by zooming out..

your argument make us think you are proving the existence of God to atheist through IDOL eg (code,quran,veda,bible,krishna,hanuman,budda,marduk,etc)

do we KNOW what we BELIEVE ?

i HOPE you understand now as i feeling going on holidays from forum so lets pray you now get what we on (BIG OFFTOPIC) lol

GOD bless you

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2019, 11:35:37 PM »
Peace Imran.
I am asking you about something concrete. A book that exist and you seem to use ,called Qoran.. What do you think about its contents? Do you think a human authored it?Who ? Nothing as complicated as you are making.

Instead of answering direct, you are going around in circles. Can you not see that talking around this specific question is a diversion and irrelevant?

Of course you have the choice to do as you please, including to choose not to answer, but the  bottom line is that the question remains unanswered.
Or do I take this quote from you as answer?:

whatever in which i believe in forget about books as we know all books written by humans …

Then my point is simply that statements need to be evidenced. Each book will have its author with it. If not ,then either a search will find an author or it remains unknown and the contents studied for more analysis..
What does your search about Qoran provide? Where is the evidence?.... .
My question to you was specific and independent of let s talk about GOD s existence or any other subject.
So who missed the point?
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

hawk99

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2019, 07:45:26 AM »
then why are you asking things what i believe in ?

Good brother that's what we do in a forum we give our opinion/beliefs.

:handshake:
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2019, 08:07:54 PM »
peace GL,
you already had the answer but i cant fix your intelligence level is it also my fault ?

or you just like beating around the bush always..

you dnt need to know what i believe in
its doesnt  matter to you or me what you or me believe in..
my or your believe will not change the fact..
you dnt even know what is a believe( learn it )..

all books written by human... its not my believe its a fact.. (answer of your question too).. when last time you get your eyes checkup ?

GL always helpless in understanding common sense (i beleive)
GL like to debate and ask people how to understand their posts (i beleive)

i cant help him ( my believe)...

i want you to understand (my request) ...
i dnt want to teach you common sense ( my wish) ...

this world is full of sadness  :rotfl: (proven truth) and also sometimes happiness if after full thread you manage to understand it will be a happiness for me..

GOD bless you (with knowledge of how to learn)..