Just came across this on YouTube. Can anyone logically refute them

https://youtu.be/8Ukn8hfTj4E

Thank you

Rilum

• Apprentice
Re: Refute
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 08:23:36 AM »
Salaam back,
I try to not argue about Gods signs/verses.

kaltun

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2018, 10:03:51 AM »
Salam ,

lol i was just watching Sam about this ( he posted today :)  )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9wYPQ7eVHE

its his react to the vid you post it : )

Scrappy-doo

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2018, 10:51:54 AM »
Thanks for the link.
This is my comment. I shall be hunted down and hated after this.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

The Messenger of the Qur'an has completed his mission, and is sadly no longer in this World. So now the messenger is the Qur'an. The sign you speak of in 16:44  لِتُبَيِّنَ  = make clear - is telling the messenger to make it clear to the people who dispute about it, and that this book/revelation has been sent down to us so that we may reflect upon it. Nothing to do with Sahih Sittah. The messenger came with the Qur'an and something else in it? Narrated by al-Bukhaari (4604) and Muslim (2125) Please refer to:
[Quran 6:19]  "Say, "Whose testimony is the greatest?" Say, "God's. He is the witness between me and you that this Quran has been inspired to me, to preach it to you and whomever it reaches. Indeed, you bear witness that there are other gods beside God." Say, "I do not testify as you do; there is only one god, and I disown your idolatry."

[Quran 6:38] "We did not leave anything out of this book."

[Quran 7:52]  "We have given them a scripture that is fully detailed, with knowledge, guidance, and mercy for the people who believe."

[Quran 10:37]  "This Quran could not possibly be authored by other than God. It confirms all previous messages, and provides a fully detailed scripture. It is infallible, for it comes from the Lord of the universe."

[Quran 12:111]  "In their history, there is a lesson for those who possess intelligence. This is not fabricated Hadith; this (Quran) confirms all previous scriptures, provides the details of everything, and is a beacon and mercy for those who believe."

[Quran 6:114]  "Shall I seek other than God as a source of law, when He has revealed to you this book fully detailed? Those who received the scripture recognize that it has been revealed from your Lord, truthfully. You shall not harbor any doubt."

[Quran 6:115]  "The word of your Lord is complete, in truth and justice. Nothing shall abrogate His words. He is the Hearer, the Omniscient."

[Quran 22:52]  "We did not send before you any messenger, nor a prophet, without having the devil interfere in his wishes. God then nullifies what the devil has done. God perfects His revelations. God is Omniscient, Most Wise."

Total manipulation of 59:7 this sign is speaking of the War Booty. Read the whole ayatin!
As far as Sahih Sittah, the only science is Chinese Whispers. Qur'an stands alone and anyone who follows other than this is in disbelief.

The greatest Shahadah the Messenger of the Qur'an ever took:
{Quran 6:19}  "Say: "What thing is most weighty in evidence?" Say: "(Allah) is witness between me and you; This Qur'an hath been revealed to me by inspiration, that I may warn you and all whom it reaches. Can ye possibly bear witness that besides Allah there is another Allah." Say: "Nay! I cannot bear witness!" Say: "But in truth He is the one Allah, and I truly am innocent of (your blasphemy of) joining others with Him."
Non illigitimus carborundum

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2018, 09:57:48 PM »
Thanks for the link.
This is my comment. I shall be hunted down and hated after this.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

The Messenger of the Qur'an has completed his mission, and is sadly no longer in this World. So now the messenger is the Qur'an. The sign you speak of in 16:44  لِتُبَيِّنَ  = make clear - is telling the messenger to make it clear to the people who dispute about it, and that this book/revelation has been sent down to us so that we may reflect upon it. Nothing to do with Sahih Sittah. The messenger came with the Qur'an and something else in it? Narrated by al-Bukhaari (4604) and Muslim (2125) Please refer to:
[Quran 6:19]  "Say, "Whose testimony is the greatest?" Say, "God's. He is the witness between me and you that this Quran has been inspired to me, to preach it to you and whomever it reaches. Indeed, you bear witness that there are other gods beside God." Say, "I do not testify as you do; there is only one god, and I disown your idolatry."

[Quran 6:38] "We did not leave anything out of this book."

[Quran 7:52]  "We have given them a scripture that is fully detailed, with knowledge, guidance, and mercy for the people who believe."

[Quran 10:37]  "This Quran could not possibly be authored by other than God. It confirms all previous messages, and provides a fully detailed scripture. It is infallible, for it comes from the Lord of the universe."

[Quran 12:111]  "In their history, there is a lesson for those who possess intelligence. This is not fabricated Hadith; this (Quran) confirms all previous scriptures, provides the details of everything, and is a beacon and mercy for those who believe."

[Quran 6:114]  "Shall I seek other than God as a source of law, when He has revealed to you this book fully detailed? Those who received the scripture recognize that it has been revealed from your Lord, truthfully. You shall not harbor any doubt."

[Quran 6:115]  "The word of your Lord is complete, in truth and justice. Nothing shall abrogate His words. He is the Hearer, the Omniscient."

[Quran 22:52]  "We did not send before you any messenger, nor a prophet, without having the devil interfere in his wishes. God then nullifies what the devil has done. God perfects His revelations. God is Omniscient, Most Wise."

Total manipulation of 59:7 this sign is speaking of the War Booty. Read the whole ayatin!
As far as Sahih Sittah, the only science is Chinese Whispers. Qur'an stands alone and anyone who follows other than this is in disbelief.

The greatest Shahadah the Messenger of the Qur'an ever took:
{Quran 6:19}  "Say: "What thing is most weighty in evidence?" Say: "(Allah) is witness between me and you; This Qur'an hath been revealed to me by inspiration, that I may warn you and all whom it reaches. Can ye possibly bear witness that besides Allah there is another Allah." Say: "Nay! I cannot bear witness!" Say: "But in truth He is the one Allah, and I truly am innocent of (your blasphemy of) joining others with Him."
Hunted? Then you are not alone since other fellow muslims are there as well (not sectarians). You'll be fine.

centi50

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2018, 02:58:21 AM »
Thanks to all for their input

reel

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2018, 03:52:23 AM »
Anyone felt like calling emergency hotline? Rashid scared the hell out of me with his lies.
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj