Author Topic: Jesus was not crucified, he said "I will not die but live"  (Read 7437 times)

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-4
Re: Jesus was not crucified, he said "I will not die but live"
« Reply #160 on: October 12, 2021, 06:09:23 PM »
I am perfectly assured that God is far more loving than we can ever imagine. However, that can’t be said regarding the dark and immoral god of the Koran, the demon Muslims worship.

I am astonished to hear what you say...
QURAN commences with the mercy of God... He is full of mercy... But you failed to grasp the mercy and love of God..

We have no separate God.. We have the same God of Adam Nuh Ibrahim Musa Isa and all prophets.. If our God is the God of Musa then why you talk agaisnt the God Musa... Do we ever claim our God is different to all the monotheist who lived before Jesus.. More than 120 place name of Musa mentioned in Quran...  If the Gof of Musa and God of Mohamed is different then why Musa is in Quran... If Quran says God spoke to Musa then if that is the same God who revealed the Quran then why you are arrogant out of context..
If you claim what you stated above,  then you are clearly againat all the prophets who came before Jesus... Coz our God is one and He is the God for everyone..
By rejecting the true God, you factually reject the God of Ibrahim, God of Musa God of Nuh.. You reject the creator of Adam.. Do we have any other God other than what Ibrahim worshipped...

What is this guy on earth.....  Don't you understand the simplest of simple logic... Or are you gone mad... Better take your meds..

John

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-6
« Reply #161 on: October 12, 2021, 08:39:08 PM »
How can you have muslim friends while you hate Islam?
I have christian or catholic, budhist, Hindu even Jew Friends mainly in office..  I never hate their religion.. But we always debate while having lunch or tea time or even while travelling.. You can't call one as friend while you mock coupled with hatred in their religion..
There is no reason to hate anybody's  religion.. Coz our friends are not responsible for their religion they are born with it opted... Coz that is their personal choice..

If you deny the deity, crucifixion and resurrection of Christ, BY DEFINITION, you hate Christianity.

My parents were committed Communists. By your (illogical) reasoning, because I hate Communism I then must hate my parents (which I obviously don't).

This accusation of irrational conclusion could just as easily be lodged against any number of ideologies, including atheists, evolutionists, reality TV junkies...

In any case, your hypocrisy comes to the fore given that the Koran calls for the execution of polytheists, Christians, Jews, atheists, deniers of Muhammad's prophethood...

jkhan, you've proved to be intellectually dishonest so I don't expect a rebuttal to my demonstration that your argument is not valid. Face it, you have committed yet another logical fallacy.

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-4
« Reply #162 on: October 12, 2021, 08:50:30 PM »
If you deny the deity, crucifixion and resurrection of Christ, BY DEFINITION, you hate Christianity.

My parents were committed Communists. By your (illogical) reasoning, because I hate Communism I then must hate my parents (which I obviously don't).

This accusation of irrational conclusion could just as easily be lodged against any number of ideologies, including atheists, evolutionists, reality TV junkies...

In any case, your hypocrisy comes to the fore given that the Koran calls for the execution of polytheists, Christians, Jews, atheists, deniers of Muhammad's prophethood...

jkhan, you've proved to be intellectually dishonest so I don't expect a rebuttal to my demonstration that your argument is not valid. Face it, you have committed yet another logical fallacy.

Reply to the first para..

It is not we deny your book.. On the contrary we accept our book.. So simple... Be intellectually sound..

Reply to your other concerns..

If your parents committed communists, and still you love them.. Perfectly fine.. But why you hate communism...  Why one should put hatred into his head in the first place.. What's wrong with this guy...  Hatred in everything... If you not accept, just leave the dogma of communism.. Why hate.. You know the outcome of hatred.. You can't be peaceful with hatred..

Further, friend is not equal to parents... That too a muslim friend.. Coz if your friend is in fact a muslim,  he has his set of beliefs.. He will not allow anyone to touch his basics... If you openly say what you said out here to your friends then,  I don't think they will be your friends with heart anymore.. Unless they have some benefits in you.. That's hypocrocy...

Don't try to be too smart in old age.. We have learned many things within short period of time for which it took 70 years for you...  :rotfl:  ..modern generation..  :rotfl:

John

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-6
« Reply #163 on: October 12, 2021, 09:11:34 PM »
Reply to the first para..

It is not we deny your book.. On the contrary we accept our book.. So simple... Be intellectually sound..

Reply to your other concerns..

If your parents committed communists, and still you love them.. Perfectly fine.. But why you hate communism...  Why one should put hatred into his head in the first place.. What's wrong with this guy...  Hatred in everything... If you not accept, just leave the dogma of communism.. Why hate.. You know the outcome of hatred.. You can't be peaceful with hatred..

Further, friend is not equal to parents... That too a muslim friend.. Coz if your friend is in fact a muslim,  he has his set of beliefs.. He will not allow anyone to touch his basics... If you openly say what you said out here to your friends then,  I don't think they will be your friends with heart anymore.. Unless they have some benefits in you.. That's hypocrocy...

Don't try to be too smart in old age.. We have learned many things within short period of time for which it took 70 years for you...  :rotfl:  ..modern generation..  :rotfl:

1. Muslims deny Jesus. Simple, Jesus is God, was crucified and on the third day rose physically. Your book denies this. Therefore it of the AntiChrist.

2. Communism arguably murdered more innocents than Islam did. And it did it in a much briefer period of time i.e. 100 years Vs 1400 years.

3. "Coz if your friend is in fact a muslim,  he has his set of beliefs.. He will not allow anyone to touch his basics... If you openly say what you said out here to your friends then,  I don't think they will be your friends with heart anymore.. Unless they have some benefits in you.. That's hypocrocy... " Listen to the young man's pretentious arrogance, presuming to know anything about my life, and my Muslim friends. (Just for the record, one of them says you are not Muslim and in fact, knowingly or not, work to destroy Islam.)

4. Son, if you live a few more decades, your self-belief that you actually know something will be (hopefully) seen as folly. You have not even begun to understand the world. I can see it from your complete lack of logic and your lack of education. You believe that cutting-and-pasting from a few anti-Christian websites is sufficient to overthrow 3,500 years of Judeo-Christian scholarship and testimony. That's self-indulgence to the max!

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-4
« Reply #164 on: October 12, 2021, 09:25:56 PM »

Amazing isn't it?

They follow what they preach for others..
Pagan at best..

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-4
« Reply #165 on: October 12, 2021, 09:29:37 PM »
https://youtu.be/eMrXSVe8r4s

Just enjoy watching... Don't develop hatred pls..

John

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-6
« Reply #166 on: October 13, 2021, 02:27:44 AM »
Uhh??

John

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-6
« Reply #167 on: October 13, 2021, 02:35:27 AM »

Amazing isn't it?

They follow what they preach for others..
Pagan at best..

Let's all pray to a big black rock and them kiss its farj.

Pot calling the kettle black, wouldn't you say?

John

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-6
« Reply #168 on: October 13, 2021, 02:46:15 AM »

And this? What does it look like to all you sexually frustrated Muslims?

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-4
« Reply #169 on: October 13, 2021, 03:23:13 AM »
Let's all pray to a big black rock and them kiss its farj.

Pot calling the kettle black, wouldn't you say?

I feel like I have some senses which I can tell what happens in the future.. Just kidding..
But not totally kidding.. I knew you would bring one of these pictures.. How come I knew that.. Coz I knew your mentality already..

Yeah.. Some poor people hanging out there... What's that place is called... Oh yeah Macca  in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia...  You wanna join there.. They would welcome you... It is not the place of Ibrahim placed foundation.. So...  Insert these pictures in some hadith forum so that you would get some nice responses equal to your dirty mouths... Some of them love sharing dirty words identical to you.. .. Enjoy.. OMG look at the crowd.. This many guided people..

What does it look like.. Why you ask me when you already have answer... Ask a pagan he will tell you..