Author Topic: The Qur'an corrects the mistakes of the false Injil/Torah.  (Read 26243 times)

Emre_1974tr

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-12
Re: The Qur'an corrects the mistakes of the false Injil/Torah.
« Reply #80 on: January 21, 2021, 03:59:37 PM »
The Quran Corrects the False Bible

"Contradiction; Animals were created before man was created. (Genesis 1:24-27) Vs Man was created before animals were created. (Genesis 2:7, 19)

Excuse; (Genesis 2) is only descriptive and the two chapters do not exactly say when the animals were created.

Rebuttal: What apologists fail to comprehend is that in (Genesis 1), after God made the animals, the decision to make man was consummated. While in (Genesis 2), after man was made, God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone,” then the decision to make animals was executed.

Correction: Logically, animals were created before humans in order for humans to have food. The Holy Quran lists this sequence here:

“Hast thou not seen that unto Allah payeth adoration whosoever is in the heavens and whosoever is in the earth, and the sun, and the moon, and the stars, and the hills, and the trees, and the beasts, and many of mankind, while there are many unto whom the doom is justly due. He whom Allah scorneth, there is none to give him honor. Lo! Allah doeth what He will.” (Quran 22:18)"

https://muslimbook.com/free-islamic-books/200-ways-the-quran-corrects-the-bible/

Emre_1974tr

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-12
« Reply #82 on: June 22, 2022, 03:12:23 PM »
The Bible, a hadith book, says;

Job 26:11

"The pillars of the heavens will be shaken,
They are dumbfounded when He rebukes them."

But as is well known, space was built and expanded without pillars or columns.

Here again, the Holy Qur'an corrects the false Bible in the market by writing the truth;

Holy Quran:

31:10 He created the heavens without pillars or supports; you see them. And He placed on the earth weights and supports so that it would not shake you and make you stagger, and He spread therein all kinds of animals. And We sent down water from the sky, and there We caused every kind of generous and fruitful pair to flourish.

Peace be upon you.

jkhan

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +8/-7
« Reply #83 on: June 22, 2022, 08:36:31 PM »
The Bible, a hadith book, says;

Job 26:11

"The pillars of the heavens will be shaken,
They are dumbfounded when He rebukes them."

But as is well known, space was built and expanded without pillars or columns.

Here again, the Holy Qur'an corrects the false Bible in the market by writing the truth;

Holy Quran:

31:10 He created the heavens without pillars or supports; you see them. And He placed on the earth weights and supports so that it would not shake you and make you stagger, and He spread therein all kinds of animals. And We sent down water from the sky, and there We caused every kind of generous and fruitful pair to flourish.

Peace be upon you.

In my perception, I don't quite agree with you...
What meant by pilar in Job 26:11 should be understood with real word.. It could be even foundation... Even Job or Psalm states pillars of earth tremble...  So every sstrong structure has foundation...
But as per Quran verse and word usage it's clear that God built Heavens without Pilars.  The word can be taken as pilars not as foundation.  So it is obvious Heaven is pillar less.  But point to note is Earth is also Pilar less according to well-known science.. But God never united earth and heavens together in any verse.. They are two separate things.. But if we consider heaven (universe) earth is part of it and pillar less..
So.. Don't find fault in Job verse... Find out what the earth and heavens are in reality...
Bring me a single word in Quran which gives the meaning of universe in which earth is included..

So.. For me Job verse is meant as Foundation of heavens trembled.. Not literally Pilars..

Correct me if I am mistaken,  coz I can remember there is a verse in Quran it says something similar to it.. Earth and heavens trembled by their saying.. So if God used Heavens only it is enough to take as universe... But God used earth also... Do they separately tremble.. As well God says both earth and heavens shed tears.. Why God separate earth from heavens.. God could have simply said universe (heavens) didn't shed tears.. Ponder if you can

Emre_1974tr

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-12
« Reply #84 on: June 23, 2022, 02:43:13 AM »
Hi Jkhan;

Heavens = Universes

https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9611562.0

And the world is a rotating sphere, says the Qur'an.

You do not accept these truths that the Qur'an clearly states, but you believe in the false Bible's flat earth and one universe discourse.

So it's normal for you to disagree with what I'm saying here. Because you agree with the false Bible, not the Koran.

Peace

jkhan

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +8/-7
« Reply #85 on: June 23, 2022, 02:57:13 AM »
Hi Jkhan;

Heavens = Universes

You do not accept these truths that the Qur'an clearly states, but you believe in the false Bible's flat earth and one universe discourse.

So it's normal for you to disagree with what I'm saying here. Because you agree with the false Bible, not the Koran.

Peace

Salam...
Hi too...
Heavens (Samawathii plural form of sama) = Universe (earth sun moon's planets stars etc etc) 
Are you out of your mind to claim so. ..
Haven't you ever come accross in Quran says samawathi Wal Ard together... So literally universe and Earth... Come have some sense in what you speak.. I hate nonsensical logic.. Speak of anything it doesn't matter but with some logic...

Did I tell that I follow bible in top of that as per you false Bible... I would have if I found it comprehensive and flawless... But it is not... But the verse you brought here from Job has something to ponder. For me it may mean foundation.  Don't forget bible is a mixed up book it has some truth while it has some flaws since human infusion... But the verse in discussion here I think right..

May I know what Quran clearly states that earth is spinning... Don't drag me. It is my favorite topic.. Lol 

Emre_1974tr

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-12
« Reply #86 on: June 23, 2022, 03:24:28 AM »
Hi Jkhan;

Heavens = Universes

Peace