News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Racist rally in the US

Started by MysticMonist, August 12, 2017, 03:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MysticMonist

May Allah have mercy on my country.
Today only a hour's drive from me a small band of racist extemist rallied to spread fear and hate.
Many of my friends went to stand in counter protest to say we will not tolerate this.
I just learned a car was intentionally driven into the crowd of counter protestors. None of my friends are physically hurt, but are tending to the wounded and shocked. It is a terrible day for my country, the supposed home of the free and the brave.

The Sardar

Racism is a vile satanic ego that gotten many people harmed, killed & opressed.  49:13 O people, We created you from a male and female, and We made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Surely, the most honorable among you in the sight of God is the most righteous. God is Knowledgeable, Ever-aware.

good logic

Sorry to hear the bad news brother.
May the Lord help and save His people.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/[/url]

Novice

It is a sad news. May Allah protect innocent human lives.

reel

Sorry to hear about it. Was it really Antifa who did that with the car?
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

MysticMonist

The car was driven by a white supremacist who purposely wanted to harm counter protestors some of whom were anti fascists others were definitely just locals who wanted to show solidarity against hate. My friends were Christian clergy going to pray and show compassion in the face of bigotry.

Years ago in the anti war protests leading to the Iraq war, as a college student I went to a protest. Most people were peaceful, regular folks. A few were mask wearing anarchist agitators that attended any protest they could just to stir up trouble. I haven't been to a protest since, but I'm guessing the antifa are simmilar folks. But that doesn't in anyway excuse marching with tiki torches and natzi salutes.

reel

Quote from: MysticMonist on August 13, 2017, 02:00:10 PM
The car was driven by a white supremacist who purposely wanted to harm counter protestors some of whom were anti fascists others were definitely just locals who wanted to show solidarity against hate. My friends were Christian clergy going to pray and show compassion in the face of bigotry.

Years ago in the anti war protests leading to the Iraq war, as a college student I went to a protest. Most people were peaceful, regular folks. A few were mask wearing anarchist agitators that attended any protest they could just to stir up trouble. I haven't been to a protest since, but I'm guessing the antifa are simmilar folks. But that doesn't in anyway excuse marching with tiki torches and natzi salutes.

Thank you for the clarification and details. Reports coming from the media are so confusing. Very hard to understand. 

We can't expect white supremacists to be peaceful. They are too twisted for it.
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

TheNabi

Peace

I think that anyone can have their rallies, whether they're racists or not. I think this small band of white racists gets too much exposure (probably because they are white; in America there is a lot of white guilt, and hatred of whites), but a lot of the same that happens with non-white racists does not get the same attention. There are graffitoes on statues saying "kill whites", "white devils", etc. I think people can believe what they want so long as they refrain from aggressing against others.

These Antifa groups for instance are violent groups, destroying property and attacking people. I think these groups are more troublesome than the thousand or so white racists who want to march. There are also the troubling instances on colleges where violence erupts not from a controversial speaker, but the protestors against them. In America the 1st Amendment is not about the protection of acceptable speech that everyone is cool with, but with controversial and unpopular speech. This censorship is also very troubling and it takes a particularly nasty form in political correctness. There is a black libertarian named Eric July who sums up my view with this other thing, and that is an aversion to freedom of association.

QuoteThere are blacks and whites that do not want to associate with each other. Forcing them to integrate will not end in a peaceful resolution.

Joe
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek for verification & knowledge. ~> [3/190-191; 17/

person_of_the_book

TheNabi - I fundamentally and completely disagree with your post.

Racists in general, and specifically these people who were marching, advocate for the elimination of ethnic and religious groups and for the supremacy of their own ethnic and religious group, and promote nationalism as well. This is inexcusable and absolutely has no place in any kind of society. If you had a group of friends, and one of them kept yelling that one of the people in your group was ruining everything and needed to leave, and was not even a human being, would this be tolerated? Would the individual singled out feel safe or welcome? Would this one person shouting stop once the "problem" was removed, or would they move on to another target? History teaches us the answer. There is no freedom to denigrate other people. At all.

"Antifa" and groups like it are morons, they always show up to every protest to start trouble. The funny thing is that a lot of times it turns out that these people are cops.

https://www.google.ca/search?dcr=0&q=police+posing+as+protesters&oq=police+posing+as+&gs_l=psy-ab.3.3.0l3j0i22i30k1.9317.11682.0.14410.17.10.0.0.0.0.483.1546.0j2j0j1j2.5.0.foo%2Cersl%3D1%2Cfett%3D1%2Cewh%3D0%2Cnso-enksa%3D0%2Cnso-enfk%3D0.3..0...1.1.64.psy-ab..12.5.1542...0i67k1.knmN97Eb7t8

Basically, your entire position is hideous.
"My comrade is my cat and my soul's companions are my books." - Ibn Faris

"Quand je me joue ? ma chatte, qui s?ait si elle passe son temps de moy plus que je ne fay d'elle?" - Michel de Montaigne

Cerberus

@Nabi,

You need to watch this video, as any american should.
Race baiting 101