News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Classic Arabic

Started by A Submitter, December 02, 2016, 08:37:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Submitter

Salam,

I want to learn classic Arabic through the net. Do you have any good suggestions?
Thanks

Salam

Aladin from Azra tribe

Quote from: A Submitter on December 02, 2016, 08:37:50 AM
Salam,

I want to learn classic Arabic through the net. Do you have any good suggestions?
Thanks

Salam
I do: don't.
There cannot be both opinion and knowledge
of the same thing at the same time

"The First Teacher", Aristotle

A Submitter

Quote from: Aladin from Azra tribe on December 02, 2016, 11:14:36 AM
I do: don't.

dont.com led me to advertisement, are you sure it's the correct link?

thanks

Salam

A Submitter

Adam The Warner

Quote from: A Submitter on December 03, 2016, 07:12:08 PM
Bump  :(

I advice you to learn as much as possible so you do not need to depend on translations which might be mistranslated.

Do you know how to read, write and speak? There is an app called Arabic FEL with a bee as logo where i learn basic words. I really enjoy it since they teach the like 2000+ words in different ways like hearing, photo, by writing, puzzle etc. and it's free!

You can learn the alphabet by just looking for it on google and by hearing how it's pronounced on youtube as an example. Then practise until you learn it. It took me just a few times of practise to learn how to read Hebrew, and now i can read the Hebrew Torah!

Then learn the vowels, how to pronounce the letters combined with others in words etc. And then you will be able to learn words, grammar etc.

I can help you with it, on facebook or whats app etc. we can even practise talking in Arabic etc. I advice you to learn it by yourself as much as possible. Just search for the alphabet, then learn the vowels, then learn basic words, then learn grammar, go back to words after a while, then learn more grammar after a while, then go back to words, back to grammar, etc. until you master it by the will of God. That's how i learn..

If you want to add me on social media, then pm me and i will give you my info. May the Lord teach you Arabic so that you will be able to read the Arabic Quran.
May He the Hearer grant us victory in the worldy life, and Hes abundance of Light on the Day of Judgement, and may He the King of kings grant us the eternal Paradise. Peace.

A Submitter

Quote from: Adam The Warner on December 04, 2016, 01:00:57 PM
I advice you to learn as much as possible so you do not need to depend on translations which might be mistranslated.

Do you know how to read, write and speak? There is an app called Arabic FEL with a bee as logo where i learn basic words. I really enjoy it since they teach the like 2000+ words in different ways like hearing, photo, by writing, puzzle etc. and it's free!

You can learn the alphabet by just looking for it on google and by hearing how it's pronounced on youtube as an example. Then practise until you learn it. It took me just a few times of practise to learn how to read Hebrew, and now i can read the Hebrew Torah!

Then learn the vowels, how to pronounce the letters combined with others in words etc. And then you will be able to learn words, grammar etc.

I can help you with it, on facebook or whats app etc. we can even practise talking in Arabic etc. I advice you to learn it by yourself as much as possible. Just search for the alphabet, then learn the vowels, then learn basic words, then learn grammar, go back to words after a while, then learn more grammar after a while, then go back to words, back to grammar, etc. until you master it by the will of God. That's how i learn..

If you want to add me on social media, then pm me and i will give you my info. May the Lord teach you Arabic so that you will be able to read the Arabic Quran.
Salam,

Thanks for this info. I'm mainly looking for classic Arabic (Arabic found in Quran), and not modern Arabic. I can read MA, but very slowly, and I don't understand what I read. I can also speak very little, but this is northern Arabic, so it's almost pointless when speaking to someone who speaks southern Arabic which is closer to classic Arabic.

I'll check out that app though with bee logo.
Anymore websites that offer free lessons in CA is appreciated.
Thank you.

Salam

Novice

Novice

lqtoronto is a free site to learn Arabic. You can download videos and books and learn at you pace.

Peace

petronella88

On www.madinaharabic.com you find a free course to learn the alphabet and a free course the language itself. YOu can learn quite a lot for free on thatsite. They use the same method in fact as lqtoronto (an excellent site) but are better for the beginners. I use it myself.

Lqtoronto is only suited for those that already can read the alphabet.

And there is a good course free on net,made inabout 1974, you can download it here fully and free:

https://jlu.wbtrain.com/sumtotal/language/DLI basic courses/MSA/

good luck

A Submitter