News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Lost themselves in Sins.

Started by Cerberus, October 26, 2016, 03:56:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerberus

46:26 And We had established them in the same way as We established you, and provided them with hearing, and eyesight, and hearts. But their hearing, eyesight, and hearts did not help them at all. This is because they used to disregard the revelations of God, and they will be surrounded by that which they used to mock.

16:63 By GOD, we have sent (messengers) to communities before you, but the devil adorned their works in their eyes. Consequently, he is now their lord, and they have incurred a painful retribution.,

11-116/117 BUT, ALAS, among those generations [whom We destroyed] before your time there were no people endowed with any virtue* - [people] who would speak out against the [spread of] corruption on earth -except the few of them whom We saved [because of their righteousness], whereas those who were bent on evildoing only pursued pleasures which corrupted their whole being,* and so lost themselves in sinning. Your Lord never annihilates any community unjustly, while its people are righteous.,

God is surely Merciful in His destruction. I can't imagine this earth at this point without the previous events. God is always acting.

Perhaps, the stories are repeating themselves, we shall then only await the same results.

Let the workers work!

Adam The Warner

An English translation of the Quran - 5:66 And if they had upheld the Torah and the Gospel, and what was sent down to them from their Lord, they would have been rewarded from above them and from beneath their feet. From among them is a pious nation, but most of them only do evil.
May He the Hearer grant us victory in the worldy life, and Hes abundance of Light on the Day of Judgement, and may He the King of kings grant us the eternal Paradise. Peace.

hanslan

Same old story right now!

Are we building an 'ark' for ourselves? 

The end will come when the majority are too busy living.
Are we currently too busy living (enjoying the world) or
Majority of us are just suffering (being oppressed) and not living?

Maybe the majority are just oblivious to the world and continue their lives just working to live.

And maybe the majority of the minority few whose ego believes that they are somewhat 'enlightened/saved/chosen' are caught in inactivity without strength to make any changes required except wait and visit blogs to pass time.

And only the minority of the minority actually does something to make changes.

reel

Quote from: hanslan on October 26, 2016, 10:05:46 PM
Same old story right now!

Are we building an 'ark' for ourselves? 

The end will come when the majority are too busy living.
Are we currently too busy living (enjoying the world) or
Majority of us are just suffering (being oppressed) and not living?

Most people in the world are finding pleasure in oppression. In fact, it is quite common for many to think that oppression is freedom and path to heaven whether it is in this world or afterlife. That said, I do believe the current time is a bit better than before and I am sure things won't stay like this in the future. I smell more corruption.

QuoteMaybe the majority are just oblivious to the world and continue their lives just working to live.

That pretty much sums up our current American society. There is truly something wrong here. Its the land of opportunity. In the past, it was taken seriously. Our current government is trying its best to get people to have some kind of small business. Free consultation, free mentor, loan, offer of selling things directly to government...we have everything in place, but very few people actually want to take advantage of that.

They'd rather annoy others by complaining about their workplaces and worrying about how they might get laid off just any day!

QuoteAnd maybe the majority of the minority few whose ego believes that they are somewhat 'enlightened/saved/chosen' are caught in inactivity without strength to make any changes required except wait and visit blogs to pass time.

And only the minority of the minority actually does something to make changes.

Yeah, that's the saddest part. 
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj