News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Since the Quran "confirms" prior scriptures, why is the writing style so dif....

Started by Ervin, August 29, 2016, 03:43:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imrankhawaja

Quote from: reel on September 06, 2016, 07:40:09 AM
Bro, if we want to uphold it then we also have to conclude that someone whose mother tongue is not English has the potential to get  Pride and Prejudice wrong.

its not about interpretation... its about two arabic native speakers... i mean we need interpretation but when two arabic talk on issues compared to lexicon ... for example.. tele vision mean...  far view wordly meanings...

can i use a word i bring a far view in my home

so thats what i was on about ... read above in my post what i said in my post before quoating him....

huruf

The Qur'an confirms all prior revelations of the world, no just of the middle eas or semitic. It does confirm that God sen warners to every people and God does not change His laws or His teachings. All revelation is confirmed.

However we do know and have experienced that as soon as somehing comes io the hands of humans, somme of these will wiher unknowingly or intetionnally change it to suit their own worldly pursuits. I has happenned to all of them. But in all of them also, if we have he proper ligh we may find inspiring words which are the original revelation, in a matrix of other straneous human contrived words.

That hs also been done wih the Qur'an, but not changing the text but rather burying it under superimposed interpretations. So with the original Araic Qur'an we ca always, if we ake he rouble, go beyond he human inerpretations superimposed on it and find out the real,pure, untainted revelation, just as pure as we are pure in our approach.

Salaam 

Timotheus

Quote from: huruf on September 07, 2016, 03:29:26 AM
The Qur'an confirms all prior revelations of the world, no just of the middle eas or semitic. It does confirm that God sen warners to every people and God does not change His laws or His teachings. All revelation is confirmed.

However we do know and have experienced that as soon as somehing comes io the hands of humans, somme of these will wiher unknowingly or intetionnally change it to suit their own worldly pursuits. I has happenned to all of them. But in all of them also, if we have he proper ligh we may find inspiring words which are the original revelation, in a matrix of other straneous human contrived words.

That hs also been done wih the Qur'an, but not changing the text but rather burying it under superimposed interpretations. So with the original Araic Qur'an we ca always, if we ake he rouble, go beyond he human inerpretations superimposed on it and find out the real,pure, untainted revelation, just as pure as we are pure in our approach.

Salaam

Salaam alaykum,

theese are the words of a man with understanding.

may Allah bless you with even more

salaam wa barakallah
What could i say that is better than what God has already informed us of?
Follow God
Seek His guidance, the only guidance
Glory and Praise be to God, rabbil Aalameen

huruf

Quote from: Timotheus on September 07, 2016, 07:20:27 PM
Salaam alaykum,

theese are the words of a man with understanding.

may Allah bless you with even more

salaam wa barakallah

hank you, in sha' Allah may we all be blessed and thankful.

Salaam

Adam The Warner

Quote from: huruf on September 07, 2016, 03:29:26 AM

Salaam

That's what someone said on a forum in 2016.

But this is what the Messias, son of Mary, Jesus said about a Book that was revealed in the time of Moses:

An English translation of the Gospel - Matthew 5:18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

So I highly advice people not to listen to people who say "there is no original 'scripture' anymore". Yes, there is a lot of struggling, but hey, if you found out once, that you should avoid every sect, it would be really stupid to to bounce your head on a rock for the second time right?! There is no struggle anymore when you know that you are not willing to listen to any sects that use the Scriptures to justify their doctrines.

May He the Hearer grant us victory in the worldy life, and Hes abundance of Light on the Day of Judgement, and may He the King of kings grant us the eternal Paradise. Peace.

Aladin from Azra tribe

It was narrated that h. 'Ali a.s. said to Muawiya's people, when they were discussing with the Qur'an: What I don't know, Allah doesn't know.
If we take these words alone, most of the people could think that he said some horrible. I won't discuss if this narration is truth, but it can be an example of what I wanna say.

People are associating names to the things without prior needed knowledge. So, for example, some kid can name some things which only adults can know about, and it will be by default associated woth something understandable to kid. If we wrongly associate some name with something (which exists or not) it's very hard to change it, so we should strive to know about things before we name them.

If somebody's talking about Injeel and take it as Gospels, they should ask if it's correct. There're many of reasons for questioning ourselves if we're doing this, but I'll tell one: if someone has intention to kill a believer and he done so, then his punishment is Hell forever.

I'm not saying that all of what is called Bible is correct or not, no compulsion in 'iman.

Allah's bless and selam.
There cannot be both opinion and knowledge
of the same thing at the same time

"The First Teacher", Aristotle

HP_TECH

Quote from: Aladin from Azra tribe on October 16, 2016, 03:56:56 PM
It was narrated that h. 'Ali a.s. said to Muawiya's people, when they were discussing with the Qur'an: What I don't know, Allah doesn't know.
If we take these words alone, most of the people could think that he said some horrible. I won't discuss if this narration is truth, but it can be an example of what I wanna say.

People are associating names to the things without prior needed knowledge. So, for example, some kid can name some things which only adults can know about, and it will be by default associated woth something understandable to kid. If we wrongly associate some name with something (which exists or not) it's very hard to change it, so we should strive to know about things before we name them.

If somebody's talking about Injeel and take it as Gospels, they should ask if it's correct. There're many of reasons for questioning ourselves if we're doing this, but I'll tell one: if someone has intention to kill a believer and he done so, then his punishment is Hell forever.

I'm not saying that all of what is called Bible is correct or not, no compulsion in 'iman.

Allah's bless and selam.
Peace

Kindly I say unto you, I agree but instead of this hadith brother you could have instead cited Al-Quran 10:18, 13:33

10:18 And they worship other than Allah that (which) (does) not harm them and not benefit them, and they say, "These (are) our intercessors with Allah." Say, "Do you inform Allah of what He does not know in the heavens and not in the earth?" Glorified is He and Exalted above what they associate (with Him).

13:33 Is then He Who (is) a Maintainer of every soul for what it has earned? Yet they ascribe to Allah partners. Say, "Name them. Or (do) you inform Him of what not He knows in the earth or of the apparent of the words?" Nay, (is) made fair-seeming to those who disbelieve their plotting, and they are hindered from the Path. And whoever Allah lets go astray then not for him any guide.

Allah is The Origin, Source of Knowledge so Knowledge in His respect is different than what is ascribed to the creation. Allah's 'Ilm of a thing indicates its existence in actuality. If Allah Knows a matter it is because it is part of the Existing Manifest Truth of His Design. Whatever He does not Know is an invented falsehood. He's indeed All-Aware, All-Wise.

PS dear readers if you are paying attention notice how the foundations of This Book are emphasized through oft-repeating parts or al-mathani as always 15:87 39:23.
How well do you know the foundations of The Book?
إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِي

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Aladin from Azra tribe

What 'Ali said to them with his words was: you're liars, Allah didn't say that (I don't know for that and I know all of Kitab, so Allah doesn't know that, it's a lie). Narration wasn't important, what I wanted to say was: we shouldn't talk without the knowledge about "what author/owner said".

Unless we can recognize some "scripture" as Injeel Qur'an is talking about, we shouldn't name anything by that name, especially not writings of anonymous or a killer of believers. Allah's Words are clear and signed. We shouldn't name anything else we don't know, nor we should name anything by the name which we don't understand.

I'm sure that there're "People of Injeel" and I'm sure that they can be recognized.

Allah's bless and selam.
There cannot be both opinion and knowledge
of the same thing at the same time

"The First Teacher", Aristotle

HP_TECH

Quote from: Aladin from Azra tribe on October 16, 2016, 06:11:02 PM
What 'Ali said to them with his words was: you're liars, Allah didn't say that (I don't know for that and I know all of Kitab, so Allah doesn't know that, it's a lie). Narration wasn't important, what I wanted to say was: we shouldn't talk without the knowledge about "what author/owner said".

Unless we can recognize some "scripture" as Injeel Qur'an is talking about, we shouldn't name anything by that name, especially not writings of anonymous or a killer of believers. Allah's Words are clear and signed. We shouldn't name anything else we don't know, nor we should name anything by the name which we don't understand.

I'm sure that there're "People of Injeel" and I'm sure that they can be recognized.

Allah's bless and selam.
Peace brother

I concur entirely. I find many and I many verses in Bible contradicting the fundamental principles of monotheism, many verses in which enormities are written and lies against prophets and the Most High Himself! In fact, take a look at this thread:
http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9608817.0

Sorry I went off-topic but I am just a bit fixated with using examples and evidence from Al-Quran.

Blessings and Tranquility upon you
إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِي

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Bigmo

Quote from: Ervin on August 29, 2016, 03:43:04 AM
Peace,

Bible that we have today is s beautiful book. With the Quran it seems nicer in Montenegrin (Bosnian..... it's all the same language)than in English. To me that Is.

Now, after reading both Quran and the Bible, I have noticed a very different writing style. Now, the Quran confirms those prior scriptures.

So if it's all from same God, why is the writing style so different?

Quran is word of God, Bible is Book of God. Jesus was the word of God and God talked to Moses. Different revelation styles. Np wprd of God came to Jesus, he was born with it. Moses talked to God . The word of God came to Muhammad by the Quran.
88:21 22; And so, exhort them your task is only to exhort; you cannot compel them to believe