News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Do you have certainty?

Started by TheUnseenLight, May 16, 2016, 08:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you certain you will be going to paradise?

Yes
1 (16.7%)
No
3 (50%)
Not sure
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

TheUnseenLight

Peace Everyone,

Can anyone here say at this moment, they know for sure he/she is going to paradise?

Comrox

Quote from: TheUnseenLight on May 16, 2016, 08:03:15 PM
Peace Everyone,

Can anyone here say at this moment, they know for sure he/she is going to paradise?

No. I don't know. We are all, for the most part, unaware of the future. And sometimes we are unaware of what can come back to us from our past.
10:109 Follow what is being inspired to you and be patient until God judges.

57:3 He is the First and the Last, the Evident and the Innermost. And He is fully aware of all things.

Man of Faith

The fate is not predetermined but created along the way, i.e. no one knows until it happens, but you can have faith that you will manage everything and pass along due to your effort. For example, my place in Heaven is not absolute until I enter, but if I go on the way I am right now, and continue up the stairway, I certainly will

Also, strong determination will certainly help one's cause. If you have your mind unto entering Heaven then the probability is very high although you need a proper remedy and a devout reformation effort.

One ought to surely know that this world was made to corrupt one's mind including one's own body. This was made to offer a challenge and if people accept their fated body with its instinctive impulses they might never pass along. We must develop out of our bodies and outgrow them, be its master and act according to our superior Spirit rather than in a lowly primitive way.

Be well
Amenuel
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

imrankhawaja

hmm i agree with ammanuel,

but the challanges are some sort of need without it its impossible to spend life, let say a commom example of sex , its already in our nature  we cannot escape of this need , thats how we challange it people like me try to avoid it as much as they want , but trust me from inside its very hard to fight with that evil thinking, how hard you try it will prevail your thinking, not only me everybody have same thinnking about this specific issue,

imrankhawaja

about paradise , there are also ranks in it and one will get what he/she earn according to the deeds what they do in this worldy life.

huruf

I hve certainty that it is in God's hands to show His Mercy how, we and to whomever He wants. Whatever He will dispose will be the most perfect.

Salaam

Jafar

If this "Paradise" is the place where religious fanatics are being gathered and having their orgy with 72 virgins, then I hope and I am certain that I would prefer to be in other places.. any other places.
I vote No

Man of Faith

let say a commom example of sex , its already in our nature  we cannot escape of this need , thats how we challange it

It is in the nature of the body, but by getting a greater level of control over flesh it is possible to abstain to a great extent. Of course it is required to procreate, but then getting children should be a conscious decision and no new soul would come into the world if you abstain from the activity.

The desire to copulate is a very slavish sensation (because of the feeling of craving necessity) and it actually feels better spiritually to abstain.

Love for your spouse is possible to make without physical interaction as you two are one and bonded in Spirit. Love is also something that you can divide into two sorts, the primitive and the advanced.

Be well
Amenuel
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Jafar on May 17, 2016, 04:17:52 AM
If this "Paradise" is the place where religious fanatics are being gathered and having their orgy with 72 virgins, then I hope and I am certain that I would prefer to be in other places.. any other places.
I vote No

this idea is from some sick sex hungry people lol,,, infact if we see in this worldy life like arabic people they showoof their wealth by keeping as much women as they want. its an idea based thinking,

on the other hand , men women are equal in every sense if men have 72 virgins then women must get 72 male virginns thats what equality, :rotfl: but again in this world our needs and joys are different lets see what is the entrtainment for us overthere.

same with hellfire people always imagine a flame of fire but my understanding is a depression and unhappy world something like that . not sure yet

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Man of Faith on May 17, 2016, 07:38:56 AM
It is in the nature of the body, but by getting a greater level of control over flesh it is possible to abstain to a great extent. Of course it is required to procreate, but then getting children should be a conscious decision and no new soul would come into the world if you abstain from the activity.

The desire to copulate is a very slavish sensation (because of the feeling of craving necessity) and it actually feels better spiritually to abstain.

Love for your spouse is possible to make without physical interaction as you two are one and bonded in Spirit. Love is also something that you can divide into two sorts, the primitive and the advanced.

Be well
Amenuel

yeh for a marriage couple sex is halal, but i m talking about the people who do sex before marriage or ouside of marriage , i know some of the boys who lose their virginty in 14 or 15 years of age just due to the desire what they have inside , on the other hand the purpose of sex is to create kids. in my opinion avoiding from illegal sex is biggest challange of faith even so called scholoars sufis and pious people cannnot escape from it.