Author Topic: Quranix and PRL  (Read 651 times)

smmirza1

• Beginner/Inquirer
Quranix and PRL
« on: February 28, 2016, 12:33:44 AM »
Salaam All,
i have been using quranix.org in my studies of the Quran and it is a great resource.  I especially like how you can click on a word and it shows the root as well as the occurrences of that root everywhere in the Quran.  What is missing is the definition of the root according to the Arabic lexicon.  I have to manually go into PRL quran (studyquran.co.uk) and look up the root.  Is there any other way to make this easier? Are the Quranix people looking into displaying the root meaning? It would save a lot of time.

HP_TECH

• Advanced Truth Seeker
Re: Quranix and PRL
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 04:10:50 AM »
I think that's the way it's going to have to be for a while unless you write to the web developers and inquire with them, if what you say is in the future pipeline
إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِي

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

personalquran

• Beginner/Inquirer
Re: Quranix and PRL
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2019, 08:15:04 AM »
Salaam All,
i have been using quranix.org in my studies of the Quran and it is a great resource.  I especially like how you can click on a word and it shows the root as well as the occurrences of that root everywhere in the Quran.  What is missing is the definition of the root according to the Arabic lexicon.  I have to manually go into PRL quran (studyquran.co.uk) and look up the root.  Is there any other way to make this easier? Are the Quranix people looking into displaying the root meaning? It would save a lot of time.

Peace smmirza1,

Yes ...there is a way to make it easier.

We would like to invite you to our web application: https://www.personalquran.com

There you can have what you want:
- From any verse in Quran, select the word of your interest by tapping or clicking (depending what device you use)
- Once a word is selected, the web application will display:
* the breakdown of the word
* the grammar (based on Quranic Arabic Corpus)
* the root meaning in PRL (it is fully integrated with PRL)
- From the breakdown of the word:
* you can tap or click the word to show word concordance (all occurences of the word throughout the Quran)
* you can tap or click the root to show root concordance (all occurences of the root throughout the Quran) 

You are absolutely correct, it does save a lot of time!

We hope that the web application does indeed help you study Quran much more effectively.

Peace,
Personal Quran