Author Topic: On Marijuana  (Read 6966 times)

fye

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: On Marijuana
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2016, 11:01:43 AM »
I understand that smoke inhalation is bad But I smoke. Like with yeast leaving a by-product alcohol fire eats and leaves a by-product too.
The by products of tobacco are usullay from addictives I've never seen a by-product of maijuana smoke.
I've eaten pot before but if your goal is simply crush my pride about smoking in general then you got your point accross I'll drop my pride and say it's bad and I should quit. Ouch my pride is hurt lol.
Yet I do believe pot has benefits and it not obviously poisonous.
There is a verse in the Quran that goes like if someone of set purpose goes astray then let them.
Your duty is only to warn.
Of we all outlawed cannabis would we be missing out on some big scientific advanced?
The being a tetra compound similar to reactions maintaining life are we missing out on some huge benefit.
Also for people like me who smoke for experience what do you think we get out of smoking or consuming the plant? From your experience?
It simply makes things seem more complex and worth examining.
Praise be to ALLAH
my friend and only friend

HP_TECH

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2016, 11:17:55 AM »
My goal is to convey to you my message clearly.

I've used pot before I thought that using it was helping me critically think and examine things as you have stated. The truth is that I was completely deluded. It was clouding my mind and once I abstained from the drug I realized it.

Try your best and if and when you succeed come find me.

Goodbye for now
إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِي

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

fye

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2016, 11:25:32 AM »
Salaam your message is received. I'll just quit it no big thing not like breathing air and drink water I can  live without it.
Thank you and I'm not to proud to serve ALLAH.
Praise be to ALLAH
my friend and only friend