News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Why were we created?

Started by OnlyOneGod, November 23, 2015, 01:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OnlyOneGod

Quote from: hawk99 on November 28, 2015, 01:14:23 PM
Peace OnlyOneGod, what would you consider absolute proof?

Sorry OnlyOneGod but it was my intellect and reasoning that makes me a believer  :)

This is your understanding at the moment, keep observing, thinking, and listening.

True

Your misunderstanding leads to such a conclusion.

God bless you

8)

"Peace OnlyOneGod, what would you consider absolute proof"

Peace Hawk99, Absolute proof is what God has bestowed on his bellowed angels.

"Sorry OnlyOneGod but it was my intellect and reasoning that makes me a believer"

I do not doubt that ... but what baout the vast humanity whose reasoning and intellect does not guide them in the same way? Did God create them with an inferior intellect or do you think they are being dishonest about their beliefs?

"This is your understanding at the moment, keep observing, thinking, and listening."

I always do ... somehow my observations and thinking lead me towards doubt. Maybe its something about me, but God knows better.

Invalid777

Quote from: OnlyOneGod on November 28, 2015, 12:01:14 PM

"If you decide to accept GOD Alone,you will be redeemed back to His kingdom."

How can a trial based on blind faith be considered just? Hence my query, why were we created?
Quran is actually against blind faith. Quran is against believing. It's about self-realisation. To connect with the Rabb(salat) and establish the Rabb's system(deen).This is what it actually means by "only Allah can guide". You can't guide yourself or another human. Islam, Christianity, Judaism and all religions seek to passing your beliefs to your children so they become "good practising[Insert religion]". You cannot "convert" someone to the right path as these religions do. Religion is a trap. It gives the illusion of righteousness. They BELIEVE they are on the right path and serve the Rabb. Fact is, they do not even know the Rabb, The Source Of Knowledge, Teacher and Creator AKA Allah. Atheism is a different side of the same coin. They too do not know the Rabb. They BELIEVE there is no Creator. They are all unaware of themselves.

"And be not like those who forgot Allah; and He made them forget their own souls! Such are the rebellious transgressors!" (59:19)
Religion is the world's most prolific mental illness

[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJM5mipwebw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJM5mipwebw[/url]

hawk99

Quote from: OnlyOneGod on November 28, 2015, 01:32:51 PM
Peace Hawk99, Absolute proof is what God has bestowed on his bellowed angels.

And what would that absolute proof be that was bestowed on his angels.

"Sorry OnlyOneGod but it was my intellect and reasoning that makes me a believer"

I do not doubt that ... but what baout the vast humanity whose reasoning and intellect does not guide them in the same way? Did God create them with an inferior intellect or do you think they are being dishonest about their beliefs?

I suppose there are many reasons, since there are many who make up humanity.

"This is your understanding at the moment, keep observing, thinking, and listening."

I always do ... somehow my observations and thinking lead me towards doubt. Maybe its something about me, but God knows better.

Peace OnlyOneGod be patient with yourself, some questions may take years to
answer, try not to draw premature conclusions (doubt is a conclusion).

Indeed God knows best

:peace:

The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

HP_TECH

Quote from: Osman on November 28, 2015, 12:06:20 PM
And from this we get God is the destroyer of planets?

Well not exactly sure, just quoting what the other comment might have gotten that notion from. Although the events of the Last Day would suggest to something of that nature. Wouldn't you say?
The creation, at least in this present state would "crumble" ( fall in absolute humility) in awe of its Creator's Glory.
إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِي

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Osman

Quote from: HP_TECH on November 29, 2015, 12:49:36 AMWell not exactly sure, just quoting what the other comment might have gotten that notion from. Although the events of the Last Day would suggest to something of that nature. Wouldn't you say?
The creation, at least in this present state would "crumble" ( fall in absolute humility) in awe of its Creator's Glory.

But it is a big leap from the verse to the planet destroying conclusion isn't it?

HP_TECH

Quote from: Osman on November 29, 2015, 02:45:50 AM
But it is a big leap from the verse to the planet destroying conclusion isn't it?

I am fearful now that I have in this forum said about God what I do not know. And I seek refuge in my Lord lest I be among the losers.

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Osman

Quote from: HP_TECH on November 29, 2015, 02:29:24 PM
I am fearful now that I have in this forum said about God what I do not know. And I seek refuge in my Lord lest I be among the losers.

Herman, I don't think you've done anything wrong. You were trying to find a textual basis for someone else's position, you didn't ram anything down anyone's throat or purposefully try to deceive anyone.

HP_TECH

Quote from: Osman on November 29, 2015, 03:24:31 PM
Herman, I don't think you've done anything wrong. You were trying to find a textual basis for someone else's position, you didn't ram anything down anyone's throat or purposefully try to deceive anyone.

I hope I have not in my other posts....

hanslan

Quote from: Man of Faith on November 26, 2015, 08:06:33 AM
That is quite misleading. The creation is a contradiction and not meant to be indulged in. One is not meant to be a Homo Sapiens but better than that.

That does not mean one has to become murderous towards the Body, but they must treat it as an animal and use wisdom in feeding and treating it. If it gets to choose itself then it will cause internal conflicts. It is like placing a neanderthal man in charge of a nuclear power plant with crucial controls he must use in order to operate the plant.

Be safe
Amenuel

Thanks for making it more clear.  :D

huruf

I do not think there is such division body and what else? YOu or some peole may havve a problem with self division, I know that may well be possible, but that is by no means a universal trait. We ar a unit not a mismatched assemblage.

It would be useful if you are propound that schizofrenia as a nature of human beings that you bring some Qur'anic quotes that upphold such a thing.

The boy is no more sinful than the mind of the heart all of themcan be deluded, absolutely deluded, and may be the worse delusion is that of the "higher" understnadings. People who have absolute comand of their bodies can be absolute igs or shaytans, deluded by a false moral superiority.

I do have a deep distrust of people who disdain matter and the body- Usually, sooner or later they tur out to be absolute moral aqnd spiritually misfits, but they are delluded and full of pride.

Youmay say for instance that fat people are lead by their bodies, they crave for food and cannot keep themselves fromit. That is too bd for hem, relly. But there are peolequite able to control their bodies and they indulge and crave in siritual poison, thinking they are getting where other people don't. They arento fat but they may wellbe in the darkest hole. Give me fat people any time before those deluded.

Please bring proof from the Qur'an of what you say about divorce between body and the rest,and what that rest is.

Salaam