Author Topic: Abu Hurraira associating something false , changing narrators  (Read 725 times)

ayesheh

• Beginner/Inquirer
Abu Hurraira associating something false , changing narrators
« on: October 25, 2015, 11:37:36 PM »
BUKHARI HADITH: Volume 7, Book 64, Number 268:

Narrated Abu Huraira:
"The Prophet said, 'The best alms is that which is given when one is rich, and a giving hand is better than a taking one, and you should start first to support your dependents.' A wife says, 'You should either provide me with food or divorce me.' A slave says, 'Give me food and enjoy my service." A son says, "Give me food; to whom do you leave me?" The people said, "O Abu Huraira! Did you hear that from Allah's Apostle ?" He said, "No, it is from my own self."

Abu Hurraira associating something false to Muhammadh (PBUH).

A.W

Re: Abu Hurraira associating something false , changing narrators
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 12:43:54 AM »
Man...why bother?

ade_cool

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2019, 08:34:30 AM »
Sunni scholars will face dilemma ...if they say that the hadith is authentic, then it means Abu Huraira was caught red handed in making up hadiths and attributed them to the prophet. And if they are truly searching for the truth, they must accept that Abu Huraira is not a trustworthy narrator (Bukhari wrongly considered Abu Huraira as trustworthy narrator)

And if sunni scholars say the hadith is not authentic, then who is the liar, who invented a story that Abu Huraira was making up hadiths and attributed them to the prophet? A lie does not come out of thin air so there has to be at least one liar in the hadith. Bukhari made another wrong assumption to accept such a liar as trustworthy narrator.

TellMeTheTruth

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2019, 01:35:55 PM »
Salam!
I do not trust Hadith books, however, note that:

From "A wife says..." till end, is from Abu Huraira, himself.

Peace!