News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Isn't The American Tax & European System Oppressive And Anti Islam??

Started by Neptin, August 24, 2015, 07:03:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reel

Quote from: progressive1993 on May 01, 2017, 05:10:20 PM
Income tax is part-time slavery and extortion.

Here in the US, income tax is fair for married couples. They are counted as one. So they pay it just once instead of twice. For singles, tough luck! I find property tax to be more like extortion. Why on earth should I pay to government to live in my own house and that is also in thousands of dollars????

PS: Dems are kings of researching how to tax almost everything. That's why, they are hated.
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

Jafar

Quote from: reel on May 12, 2017, 02:34:38 AM
Why on earth should I pay to government to live in my own house and that is also in thousands of dollars????

These questionings from the citizens was actually the driver / motivation for some people to invent a religion.
Thus it can be answered with these line of thought:

Because all land belongs to God (or Gods) and God has appointed his sole agent on earth to take care of His property (Prophet, High Priest etc..) and since the Prophet / High Priest has died the authority fell into his successor (Pharaoh, Caliph, Sultan, King, Pope).

And according to the Holy Book written by God Himself, He stated that you need to either pay tax or protection money in return for permission to stay and using His land. Do you dare to reject God's decree? He will be angry with you and torture you for all eternity after you die.

The above logic and system works well for many centuries... until the end of medieval age, the common people starting to revolt and reject the above line of thought and screamed out the opposite concept:
"VOX POPULI, VOX DEI!".

It's the VOICE OF THE PEOPLE which is the VOICE OF GOD and not the VOICE OF THE KING, POPE, SULTAN, ULEMA, CALIPH. Moving forward if you want to propose a taxation you need to:
1. Secure agreement from the people.
2. Provide a transparency on how it was being used! We don't want our money to be spent on your lavishes luxurious personal lifestyle or to start a useless war which we don't agree with.

reel

Quote from: Jafar on June 25, 2017, 03:02:07 AM
These questionings from the citizens was actually the driver / motivation for some people to invent a religion.
Thus it can be answered with these line of thought:

Because all land belongs to God (or Gods) and God has appointed his sole agent on earth to take care of His property (Prophet, High Priest etc..) and since the Prophet / High Priest has died the authority fell into his successor (Pharaoh, Caliph, Sultan, King, Pope).

And according to the Holy Book written by God Himself, He stated that you need to either pay tax or protection money in return for permission to stay and using His land. Do you dare to reject God's decree? He will be angry with you and torture you for all eternity after you die.

Oh, this seems much worse than what the trumpanzees believe. :wow

Quote from: Jafar on June 25, 2017, 03:02:07 AM
The above logic and system works well for many centuries... until the end of medieval age, the common people starting to revolt and reject the above line of thought and screamed out the opposite concept:
"VOX POPULI, VOX DEI!".

It's the VOICE OF THE PEOPLE which is the VOICE OF GOD and not the VOICE OF THE KING, POPE, SULTAN, ULEMA, CALIPH. Moving forward if you want to propose a taxation you need to:
1. Secure agreement from the people.
2. Provide a transparency on how it was being used! We don't want our money to be spent on your lavishes luxurious personal lifestyle or to start a useless war which we don't agree with.

Little knowledge is dangerous!
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

A Submitter

American corporate tax is lower than Sweden's lol

Sweden corporate tax: If one earns  +1million SEK (about 130.000 USD), they will take 55%  :rotfl: :rotfl:
Estonia is looking good for companies, they only take 20% when profit is distributed. So no tax if one keeps everything in company. Would one be able to send these money off-shore to a sister company, and then avoid taxes completely?

reel

Quote from: A Submitter on July 01, 2017, 07:06:45 AM
American corporate tax is lower than Sweden's lol

Sweden corporate tax: If one earns  +1million SEK (about 130.000 USD), they will take 55%  :rotfl: :rotfl:
Estonia is looking good for companies, they only take 20% when profit is distributed. So no tax if one keeps everything in company. Would one be able to send these money off-shore to a sister company, and then avoid taxes completely?

EU wants tax from us also. Hence, not all of us can now do business with its countries. No matter how much we despise it, we are forced to turn down the EU customers and clients. The reason for the tax is so unrealistic and deceptive. They said if we want to do business tax free then we have to open office in one of the EU countries. But oh well, not all of us are big corporations and it is obvious that even if we choose to have an office in one of them we will still have to pay local tax.