News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

New forum member here (introduction)

Started by Yourmindiskey, July 06, 2015, 03:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yourmindiskey

I've had similar experiences of this in my childhood as well,but just not as powerfull as the one i told you about. It's interesting that you have them too. But i must say i blocked them, out of fear. I have to get back to it. It has been a year (almost) since the last one .

Man of Faith

Hello FreedomStands,

If you really have the features that you mention then it is important that you master them and know why you have them and that you should not waste your blessing. If one has the abilities you mention that means their "Door" is ajar or wide open in the case you can feel almost like you "hover" above your person and sense that you know already what a person is about to say or you can sense or are susceptible to the moodiness of another person. These are not "supernatural" phenomena but is the true nature of the Kingdom when one is no longer blinded by their flesh/body, like carrying a helmet preventing their ascension and usually people have to break that helmet before they can sense the real life and who they are and why they are here.

Perhaps you failed in a previous life, but were given a new chance far advanced already at the beginning of your life and now you have to be responsible about your situation and not simply go around thinking you are special, perhaps a bit arrogant and listening to false information leading nowhere, because anyone can be like you if they only woke up. You are in a good condition to become Malekateh (angel/controller) if you only play your cards well and not just waste your condition or your situation will just be recurring when you reincarnate in another husk, you who complain how meaningless your life is.

Be well
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

FreedomStands

Quote from: Man of Faith on July 07, 2015, 08:06:02 AM
Hello FreedomStands,

If you really have the features that you mention then it is important that you master them and know why you have them and that you should not waste your blessing. If one has the abilities you mention that means their "Door" is ajar or wide open in the case you can feel almost like you "hover" above your person and sense that you know already what a person is about to say or you can sense or are susceptible to the moodiness of another person. These are not "supernatural" phenomena but is the true nature of the Kingdom when one is no longer blinded by their flesh/body, like carrying a helmet preventing their ascension and usually people have to break that helmet before they can sense the real life and who they are and why they are here.

Perhaps you failed in a previous life, but were given a new chance far advanced already at the beginning of your life and now you have to be responsible about your situation and not simply go around thinking you are special, perhaps a bit arrogant and listening to false information leading nowhere, because anyone can be like you if they only woke up. You are in a good condition to become Malekateh (angel/controller) if you only play your cards well and not just waste your condition or your situation will just be recurring when you reincarnate in another husk, you who complain how meaningless your life is.

Be well

In Tolkien's work, it might be called the "Hroa" or something. My body is not something I'm very attached to, but I manipulate my "projection" instead, which you might be considering the hovering thing. That I can make seem any sort of thing to people or animals. I already generally know or predict what people are going to say or I'm whispered to about what is going to happen next and what to do. I don't know if I failed in a previous life or will fail in this one. If there are new lives made, I might be new, as I have no feeling of having any prior existence like people say, but believe I was created particularly to demonstrate excellence and awesomeness (hopefully!).

I don't think its "meaningless" exactly, just that I don't find all the fuss to be necessary, though it has honed me continuously, I believe it could have been accomplished any other way. I'm not totally grateful for trouble or people suffering, I don't like that.

Of course I'm not unique or special. In my view, God can make a better one in an instant. That to me supersedes my humorous arrogance, and I find that humbleness is to know that God doesn't need us, we need God.

I'm operating almost in a robotic fashion, in my view (which might actually just be unique to my situation) there is no appearance of having any choice or even being able to fail at all at whatever is on its way. God will accomplish exactly what God intends.

All I'll be doing hopefully, is being good and what I call "beautiful", throughout. So far at least, that is what I'm into. Many people have even said to me "are you an angel?" lol but I say no, even though in the mainstream versions of the word I think I could even say yes. Just like the wind does what God wants it to do, we're all serving our purpose. Anyone can beat me at it. Just don't actually beat me up!

I encourage everyone to top me in strength, discipline, beauty, talent, magical powers and the rest!

In the mainstream Qur'an, such competition is actually recommended repeatedly. Anyone who lies is cheating themselves though, there is no point to convince me any of you are good by lying, only to be exceedingly good.

Exceedingly charitable, exceedingly kind, exceedingly humorous, exceedingly wonderful.

You can easily beat me in the pleasantness thing since many people view me as unpleasant when I'm joking around, though often their pleasantness doesn't really seem that great to me, more like they are just kind of hating me under the surface or something."

I don't really want a whole bunch of "controllers", but I don't have to worry, it probably won't be that way.

I believe God chooses certain individuals for it though, and those are the ones who end up getting it or doing it. I have no surety that I will succeed in the end at all, in all true humbleness, I believe that God alone decides the matter, and none of my actions can ultimately save me, no matter how noble I may be. So its irrelevant to me, I will just live as nobly as I can imagine, and that's that. My whole life story.
Read these
Easy Religion in a Nutshell
[url="http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-59014.html"]http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-59014.html[/url]
This may answer many questions!
[url="https://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-505254.html"]https://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-505254.html[/url]
Kindly email me: [email]foxyfoxgames@gmail.com[/email]

Man of Faith

In Tolkien's work, it might be called the "Hroa" or something. My body is not something I'm very attached to, but I manipulate my "projection" instead, which you might be considering the hovering thing. That I can make seem any sort of thing to people or animals. I already generally know or predict what people are going to say or I'm whispered to about what is going to happen next and what to do. I don't know if I failed in a previous life or will fail in this one. If there are new lives made, I might be new, as I have no feeling of having any prior existence like people say, but believe I was created particularly to demonstrate excellence and awesomeness (hopefully!).

I just meant that you should not feel exceedingly special over this and that you are not supernatural. This is the result of a process of ascension. But you should use your awakened condition in doing something good rather going around feeling special. Like I mentioned to you before, I am also near absoluteness (rahman), so you are not alone.

I did say "hovering" as a metaphor for the condition one has when they "have separated the spirit from the flesh". The feeling for the individual is that they are slightly "out-of-character" with their body and can see it like apart from themselves. It also means that they can torture the body a lot because it simply does not mean anything to them, but it does not mean they should do this since the body is or can be a tool. It does also give them who are considering this as supernatural phenomenon a feeling they are superhuman while they are simply themselves (instead of the primate).

QuoteOf course I'm not unique or special. In my view, God can make a better one in an instant. That to me supersedes my humorous arrogance, and I find that humbleness is to know that God doesn't need us, we need God.

"God" does not need us, but is expecting a result of the test. You are not here for fun. You are already perfect, if you could see it and act like Being It. Nonetheless you may not be released from the flesh unless you realize it yourself.

QuoteI'm operating almost in a robotic fashion, in my view (which might actually just be unique to my situation) there is no appearance of having any choice or even being able to fail at all at whatever is on its way. God will accomplish exactly what God intends.

The purpose for "God" is that you realize yourself and "God" does not get that unless some people do it. That is why it is a test. "God" acknowledges individual spiritualism and each person is relatively free in their own character despite bonded with the Sustainer. This is why It is just called Sustainer. It is like a platform, and you do not like to be severed from it. In the end "God" has no needs so it matters like and the test will just take longer in the phenomenon called time.

QuoteMany people have even said to me "are you an angel?

Remember what they said about Joseph/Yusuf when the women who were friends of his Master's wife saw him. You are not supernatural, you are just like the prophets, i.e. in an ascended state and then this individual appears a bit mesmerizing.

I am still searching for the exact meaning of "Malekateh" (traditionally 'angel'), but as far as I can understand it, it refers to "one who can handle/capable or is powerful". You are already an angel in this life if you manage, and you say you have supernatural abilities and so did Jesus even though he had superb strength to the point he could manipulate the flesh. Angel is not some sort of fancy word and angel is a pretty poor choice. The word angel means messenger, but of course they can be messengers, but this is not the whole purpose. The thing is that these are what the Sustainer is trying to refine forth. But you will not be released unless you become realized about who you are and ultimately perfected instead of as it seems now, i.e. that you simply play around oblivious of who you are, not taking things seriously.

QuoteI encourage everyone to top me in strength, discipline, beauty, talent, magical powers and the rest!

You are not meant to be teaching people beauty because it comes automatically by employing "the ways". Not strength either, but you are to teach people to know their two identities. The ape and the spirit.

QuoteIn the mainstream Qur'an, such competition is actually recommended repeatedly.

This is wrong. You should not compete in anything. You are one and the same, you just should wake others up. Rivalry is no good and primate instinct. If you have no such desires you will outdo everyone anyways, even though you have no intention.

QuoteYou can easily beat me in the pleasantness thing since many people view me as unpleasant when I'm joking around, though often their pleasantness doesn't really seem that great to me, more like they are just kind of hating me under the surface or something."

I think the other day you complained that you saw Jesus as sarcastic and nasty in the Biblical Gospels and thereby you would not read them. I would say you should begin to take things seriously. The Sustainer has humor, but obviously plentiful of sarcastic humor is no good. I find that this test itself is a testament to the Sustainer's humor. So weird to possess a body that is only part of some game.

QuoteI believe God chooses certain individuals for it though, and those are the ones who end up getting it or doing it. I have no surety that I will succeed in the end at all, in all true humbleness, I believe that God alone decides the matter, and none of my actions can ultimately save me, no matter how noble I may be. So its irrelevant to me, I will just live as nobly as I can imagine, and that's that. My whole life story.

You are what you are just like I am what I am. If you take the responsibility to become a prophet and enlightened and all that then you are that supported by the Sustainer (the platform). Such one is under a huge amount of misconception and the word "nabi" used in Arabic to mark a prophet merely means "one with insight" literally. That can be on various levels, but being like you talk about yourself as then you qualify for prophet although a pretty ironical one. You could remind me of Jonah, the unwilling prophet who at first did take little seriously. When the Sustainer had inspired to him he said: "Ah, those will not listen to me anyways and they just frustrate me with their lowlife ways" and he took a boat somewhere else rather than doing what the Sustainer had clearly indicated to him. You resemble him in the way you perceive people, belittling them. At first Jonah was not really an exemplary prophet.

Be well
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

Timotheus

Salam, Peace

Welcome to the forum, and may God guide you on your path.
Any questions, or anything just ask, i hope you enjoy your time, and come to a greater understanding of Gods Path.

'really intelligent individuals here'
-theres also what i call intelligent idiots, who think themselves smarter than their maker. There are some who seem to seek very deviant interpretations of Quran. However thats to their loss.

God gave us brains to research and investigate the Truth, and ultimately the truth comes from Him, may he Guide those who seek his Guidance to the straight path.

Peace
What could i say that is better than what God has already informed us of?
Follow God
Seek His guidance, the only guidance
Glory and Praise be to God, rabbil Aalameen

OussamaNL

Quote from: Yourmindiskey on July 06, 2015, 03:16:05 PM
Hello everyone! ,

After reading a lot of articles on freemind.org i decided to join! I am twenty years old, raised in a muslim family. Eventhough my family calls themselves "sunni" they are not religious at all, nor is anyone interferring with their choice of religous practices. Which of course, is great for me since i'm starting to have a whole other understanding of religion in general/islam . I joined this forum to discuss a lot of ideas with other people and gain knowledge. I still have a whole lot to learn,really. But there are some really intelligent individuals here so i'm sure i'll learn a lot of things. Hopefully, my time here will be spend effectively :-)  English is not my mother tong, so excuse me if i make any mistakes.

I'm looking forward to my time here on freeminds.org

Peace be upon you.

Greetings from the Netherlands, my name is Oussama.

Where are u from if i may ask my brother?

And if there is anything i can do for you please feel free to pm me.

Peace.

Bless
:D
All Praise due to The God, The Lord of the Worlds

OussamaNL

Quote from: FreedomStands on July 07, 2015, 05:11:33 AM
Great story! I've lived with that presence my whole life, it is scary, which is why I call it "the haunting" and things like that. It does things, it can do miracles right in-front of you, it can make people say or do things after it tells you, just amazing stuff non stop, and very scary because it can't be controlled. So I guess, based on what you're saying, most people maybe are not aware of this presence and so they live in relative peace and fearlessness thinking there is no God or whatever, and maybe they block it out too because its too scary for them to recognize that in the dark, in the room over there, and right behind them is a presence and power that can do anything in an instant.

24:35 God is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The example of His light is like a concave mirror within a lamp, the lamp is within a glass, the glass is like a radiant planet, which is lit from a blessed olive tree that is neither of the east nor of the west, its oil nearly radiates light even if not touched by fire. Light upon light. God guides to His light those whom He pleases. God sets forth parables for mankind; God is aware of all things.

Quran - Translated by Edip Yuksel.
All Praise due to The God, The Lord of the Worlds

clashncruz

Assalam Alaykum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakatu,

It is always a joy to welcome a new member to the forum. I am so happy to see more thinking Muslims. AlhamduliAllah!

Please read, write, and join the conversations; this is a very open forum that will entertain, debate, and even accept well-thought out conclusions that can be backed by evidence.

So you mentioned that you picked up a few translations of the Qur'an? Have you read it all the way through? What is your first language if you don't mind me asking.

I speak English, Spanish, and (now) some Arabic, and the first way I heard the Qur'an was actually an audio book. I only downloaded it that way because I wanted to listen to it in my car on my way to work. Unbeknownst to me, Qur'an = Recitation, so I think listening to the book be recited (or read) by someone in my native language, as opposed to reading it on a page, had a stronger effect for some reason. Now that I can appreciate the Arabic as well, the Qur'an is undeniable in my opinion. I am a student and teacher of language and linguistics, so this aspect of the Qur'an is very interesting to me.

By the time I was a third of the way through the book I knew I was Muslim, and by the time I finished it I had already been trying to implement aspects of the teachings in my daily life. This is of course where most people run into the traditional Islam that you speak about. Coming from an Atheistic upbringing, and being very wary of cults, I decided to heavily investigate the various Madhabs, Hadith collections, and scholarly traditions that exist throughout the diverse world of Islam in order to better understand the common points among them and the Qur'anic teachings; that investigation continues, and will continue for my life I am sure.

So like you, many of us here are on the same search for Truth. May Al Rabb bil 'Alamin bless you in your search.

Peace and Best Regards,

Clash