News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

THE SEARCH FOR THE QURANIC LAST PROPHET OF ALLAH HAS ENDED

Started by Hizbullah, May 31, 2015, 03:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Man of Faith

Imran,

That depends on the interpretation of one word: "khatam". The end of something is only one possible definition. This little thing makes you go around thinking there are prophets. Why would there not be any prophets taken the world surely needs them?

Well, if you think that Quran is sound in its conveyance then sure this stands for you.

A prophet furthermore in Arabic means 'insightful' by the word nabi. It is a descriptive word that means just that, i.e. insightful. It is not some magic silly title but a person who is has good insight into matters is an insightful which is nabi in Arabic. You could also consider it a wise person who can see the wider picture and think beyond boundaries. Having tunnel-vision or just living inside of your small narrow world, particularly this world's primitive body in which you dwell, is the antonym of nabi.

Be well
Amenuel
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

imrankhawaja

ammanuel,

i understand what you try to say, but my question was bit different , what i ask after that revelation ,why there is no such perosn came in history that is significant or soomeone that qualify the challange of the wide picture,insightful or whatever understaning we have for our elders like moses jesus abraham .

we only see  some imposters who easily detected by other intelligent persons,

for me quran have enough in it to beleive it is from God but if somebody interpret it wrong its not qurans fault, i still try to understand not only quran but all other scriptures .

thats what i was on about, lighting all this then we can understand the word khatam refer here for seal. or ending

what do you think about this logic? just b neutral for a while.

peace

Taro Hiroshi

Peace Hizbullah and everyone else,

Quote from: Hizbullah on May 13, 2016, 09:15:34 PM
The scenerio reflex on this Quran is Arabia and as such the spelling of Esa/Esaias is spelled with the consonant "Ain" not "Ya". The Quran is precise on this. The citation brought by Pazuzu confirms that Esa/Esaias was in Arabia.                                   

There seems to be a lot of evidence which suggests that Isa was in Arabia. Many people believe that the Quranic Isa is not the same man as the Biblical Jesus.

By the way, do you know why Pazuzu's profile has been deleted? 

huruf

Quote from: Taro Hiroshi on May 22, 2016, 11:51:41 AM

Has it? I did not know that but I lso would like to know.

Salaam

siwto

Peace upon you all dear brothers & sisters!

It will be for a big interest to learn more on brother Pazuzu, as his work deeply reoriented on PATRIARCH search.

By the way what about his forthcoming (promised) fourth book in this way, is it available.

Thanks a lot

Siwto

Hizbullah

Quote from: Taro Hiroshi on May 22, 2016, 11:51:41 AM

Peace my brother Taro Hiroshi

I dont know, not only that, he is no more a MEMBER of Free-Minds but a Guest. What does that means? Are they trying to hide his works? If that is the case, they are hiding the truth of his works! i dont agree with it!

Peace
Q:02:32 - They said, "Exalted are YOU; we have no knowledge except what YOU have taught us. Indeed, it is YOU who is the Knowing, the Wise."

A.W

Interesting how the inclination is towards negative grapevine and gossip.

Anyway to dispel, no user is removed from FreeMinds unless they themselves register a request to be removed.

Pazuzu registered a request to be removed from FreeMinds that is why he is no longer a member.

huruf

I am sorry for it. He did have very worthwhile contributions.

Salaam

Taro Hiroshi

Peace Hizbullah and everyone else,

Quote from: Hizbullah on May 23, 2016, 09:05:16 PM
I dont know, not only that, he is no more a MEMBER of Free-Minds but a Guest. What does that means? Are they trying to hide his works? If that is the case, they are hiding the truth of his works! i dont agree with it!

I don't think that anyone is trying to hide his works. And as far as I know, Pazuzu didn't break any rules of this forum by sharing his works. As A.W said, Pazuzu registered a request to be removed from FreeMinds. That explains why he is no longer a member of FreeMinds. And two days ago a member in this forum, told me that Pazuzu had thought about leaving this forum for a long time.

In his last thread in FreeMinds, Pazuzu questioned the notion of a round earth. And in that thread, his views were not received well by some members in this forum. In my view, Pazuzu has been treated/judged unfairly by some members in this forum (I am not going to mention any names). I don't believe that they had bad intentions when they treated/judged him unfairly. I myself feel that I have treated/judged some members in this forum unfairly in the past (when I had another username). But a a few years ago, I learned from my mistakes and decided to never repeat them again.

As I have mentioned in a past post on FreeMinds, we are only humans. Therefore, I think we are bound to make mistakes. Even the messengers of the God made mistakes in their lifetime (and this fact is confirmed by several Quranic verses). If we are truthful with ourselves, we can see that all of us have made many of mistakes in our lifetime. So who are we to judge others for their mistakes, when we ourselves have been guilty of making many mistakes in our lifetime? Honestly, I believe that we have absolutely no right to judge others.

In my view, Pazuzu has made very valuable contributions to "islam based on the Quran." And I appreciate his efforts for the Quranic community. I don't know exactly why Pazuzu left this forum. But perhaps he feels that he have been treated/judged unfairly by some members in this forum. Or perhaps he don't want to be associated with some of his past views (since they weren't received well by some members on FreeMinds). Or perhaps he prefers to spread the message of the Quran outside of this forum. Anyway, I think no one can deny that Pazuzu has made very valuable contributions to "islam based on the Quran." And I think most members on FreeMinds appreciate his efforts for the Quranic community. Hopefully, Pazuzu will return to this forum in the future. But if he doesn't return to this forum in the future, I think he will still be able to share his works with a wide audience. He might even reach a much wider audience outside of this forum. 

Personally, I believe that there are many ways to spread the message of the Quran outside of this forum. Some very knowledgeable muslim thinkers/authors, didn't spread the message of the Quran on forums (e.g. Muhammad Asad and Ghulam Ahmad Parwez). Even though they didn't spread the message of the Quran on forums, they were still able to reach a wide audience. Also, it seems that knowledgeable muslim thinkers/authors such as Kassim Ahmad and Muhammad Shahrur haven't spread the message of the Quran on forums. But even though they don't seem to have spread the message of the Quran on forums, they have still been able to reach a wide audience. Although I think it's a good idea to spread the message of the Quran on this forum, I don't think that FreeMinds is the only place or the best place to spread the message of the Quran. As mentioned earlier, I believe that there are many ways to spread the message of the Quran outside of this forum. I am planning to share some of my thoughts and views regarding this issue in a future post.   

Just like many others, I have been criticized for some of my views in some of my posts on FreeMinds. But I don't care at all. Because I think it's impossible to be liked by everyone all the time. Therefore, I don't think it's a good idea to be overly concerned about what others think of us. There will always be some people who don't like what we write. That's their problem, not ours. If one tries to please everyone all the time, then one is probably wasting ones time. In one of Aesop's Fables, there is a story about a man, his boy and his donkey, who tried to please everybody and ended up pleasing nobody. The moral of this story is this: If one tries to please everyone, one is doing an impossible task. And it will ultimately result in failure in pleasing anyone at all (especially oneself). I believe that an author/writer can't always be neutral. If he or she tries to be neutral all the time, then he or she is probably a coward or a phony person. I don't believe that our duty is to please everyone in order to avoid criticism. I believe that our duty is only to do what we think is right. One of my favorite quotes is this: "If you are not built for the criticism, then you are in the wrong business."

huruf

Nobody is always right, but everybody should try to improve and run the risk of being wrong in the process.

I do appreciate Pazuzu and feelsorry that he is not participating. On ht eother hand, everybody goe through phases and go wherevr one can grow. I do wish him  the best progress.

Salaam