News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Seeking the Truth

Started by Kurdish Shepherd, February 27, 2015, 05:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurdish Shepherd

Hello everyone,

As I am new member here I thought it would be appropriate to introduce myself to you guys and share with you how I ended up on this page. Though I am new on this website, I am in no way new when it comes walking the "Truth-seeking" path, different religions have for long sparked great interest in me to dig deeper and deep in hope of finding finally this well that would nourish my innate desire for truth, knowledge and understanding, so when I first saw your website with it's eye capturing phrase "Discover True Islam" it undoubtly got my attention. Second and perhaps more relavent reason for my interest to join your community is the fact that self-righteous group of people calling themselves Islamic State of Iraq and Syria shortly ISIS have managed to wreak havoc around Middle East, especially in Syria, Kurdistan and Iraq. People are dying there because of these disillusioned lunatics who want to bring everyone under the rule of Islam in hope of establish some utopian muslim "Ummah" whether by force or providing third option of dhimmitude. While there are many muslims who resist ISIS and consider it deadly plague and it's ideals far from what true Islam represent, however I find it very disturbing that there are equally many muslims who justify what ISIS is doing whether consciously or unconsciously, horrible atrocities commited by this group of people forces us to reflect on Islamic history and the questionable method that were used to expand Islam outside of Arabian Peninsula. So I am interest to have a open discussion about these matters and everything related to Islam.

I would rather stop here and share my views and perception through engaging into friendly discussion.

Best Regards for everyone.

es

:welcome:

Can I ask where you write from?

Peace.

Kurdish Shepherd

Hi es,

Thankyou very much, sure from Scandinavia. Moderators did I by any mean break your website rules for getting banned? I think its kinda immature and rude to ban someone just because you can...Yesterday I was at my parents house and after while my access to free-minds.org was banned by someone (whoever that was) U thought this was community where people would get chance to exchange ideas and opinion not place where prejudices rule over common sense.