News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Son of Man = Dhul Qarnain = the messenger ruler of the heaven and the earth!

Started by Sweetflower87, July 15, 2014, 06:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweetflower87

Praise be to the Lord of the Universe.

Peace be upon you dear brothers and sisters,

Before we continue to the main content of this Divine Message I would like to reassure the hearts of those who are less familiar with the Previous Scriptures .

From the Quran we learn that we should also believe in the Previous Scriptures because they are containing Light and Guidance and specific details.

3:83 Are they seeking other than God's religion, when everything in the heavens and the earth has submitted to Him, willingly and unwillingly, and to Him they will be returned?
84 Say, "We believe in God, and in what was sent down to us, and in what was sent down to Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, and the Patriarchs, and in what was given to Moses, Jesus, and the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction among any of them. To Him alone we are submitters."
85 Anyone who accepts other than Submission as his religion, it will not be accepted from him, and in the Hereafter, he will be with the losers

In the Previous Scriptures we can find for example all the names of the brothers of Joseph, more about the Queen of Sheba, more details about Dhul Qarnain, more details about the Smoke Prophecy and the Big Stroke etc.
So for a better understanding of the Quran it is important to put some elements together to have more light on some subjetcs rather to stay in the darkness?

From the Quran we are not allowed to reject information without verifying it ..
17:36 You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them.

From the Quran we are not allowed to reject the Truth from the Previous Scriptures. 4:136 and 42:15
4:136 O you who believe, you shall believe in GOD and His messenger, and the scripture He has revealed through His messenger, AND THE SCRIPTURE HE HAS REVEALED BEFORE THAT. Anyone who refuses to believe in GOD, and His angels, and His scriptures, and His messengers, and the Last Day, has INDEED STRAYED FAR ASTRAY.

God Mentions in the Quran the names of some Prophets and this is Confirming to us that we can trust these sources ?
For Example: in the main content of this Message we have verses from the Book of John (YahYah), the Book of Enoch (Idris), the Psalms, the Gospel and the Torah which is confirmed in the Quran as Honorable Scriptures.

3:39 The angels called him when he was praying in the sanctuary: "GOD gives you good news of John; a believer in the word of GOD, honorable, moral, and a righteous prophet."

19:56 And mention in the scripture Idris (Enoch). He was a saint, a prophet.

4:163 We have inspired you, as we inspired Noah and the prophets after him. And we inspired Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, the Patriarchs, Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon. And we gave David the Psalms.
5:66 If only they would uphold the TORAH AND THE GOSPEL, and what is sent DOWN TO THEM HEREIN from their Lord, they would be showered with blessings from above them and from beneath their feet. Some of them are righteous, but many of them are evildoers.

God has given us lessons throughout the Quran of how to recognize the Truth: Truth repeats itself in different parts in different books: the same way as there are many repeats in the Quran, there are also many repeats in the Previous Scriptures.

The devil has approximately polluted the Scriptures by 15%, but do not reject the other 85% because we will certainly be held acountable for rejecting this! The Devil Iblis did try his best to make people go stray away from God's Scriptures by adding pollution in the Previous Scriptures to discredit God's Words...Be aware and do not let him make you go Astray...

[6:112] We have permitted the enemies of every prophet - human and jinn devils - to inspire in each other fancy words, in order to deceive. Had your Lord willed, they would not have done it. You shall disregard them and their fabrications.

[6:113] This is to let the minds of those who do not believe in the Hereafter listen to such fabrications, and accept them, and thus expose their real convictions

With the correct references and a righteous soul, the truth will be recognized and you will believe that this is the truth of our Lord.
By keeping the above information in mind, our souls will be accesible for the truth. With a complete truth, we can better understand the importance of God's messengers and their messages in order for us to be able to accept a new messenger(s) in our current time and enjoy the blessings that comes with it. By accepting and following God's outlined path of certainty, there is a garantue for salvation and eternal succes close to God, both in this world and the Hereafter.

In this crucial, current time it is the decree of God that Son of Man, which is Dhul Qarnain, the chosen messenger to be among the people of this world.
In the following text, important information is provided to know and understand more about this messenger ruler, so we can recognize the truth and accept the truth. And sooner or later the world will know him and know that God's Promise is the only Truth.
Praise be to God! May God bless the true submitters.

Secret existence of Son of Man, revelead to the elect!
Enoch 48(I):3. Before the sun and the signs were created, before the stars of heaven were formed, his name was invoked in the presence of the Lord of spirits...
5. Therefore the Elect and the Concealed One existed in his presence, before the world was created, and for ever.
6. In his presence he existed, and has revealed to the saints and to the righteous the wisdom of the Lord of spirits; for he has preserved the lot of the righteous, because they have hated and rejected this world of iniquity, and have detested all its works and ways, in the name of the Lord of spirits.
7. For in his name shall they be preserved; and his will shall be their life.

Prophets prophecy about the coming of Son of Man
Quran 61:6 Recall that Jesus, son of Mary, said, "O Children of Israel, I am God's messenger to you, confirming the Torah and bringing good news of a messenger to come after me whose name will be even more praised Then, when he showed them the clear proofs, they said,"This is profound magic."

61:9 He has sent His messenger with the guidance and the true religion, and will make it dominate all religions, in spite of the idol worshipers.

Quran 9:32 They want to put out God's light with their mouths, but God insists upon perfecting His light, in spite of the disbelievers.
9:33 He is the One who sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth, and will make it dominate all religions, in spite of the idolworshipers.

John 8:28 So Jesus said, ?Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
*The Greek for LIFTED UP also means PRAISED.

Enoch 69:1 After this the >name< of the Son of Man, living with the lord of spirits, was praised by the inhabitants of the earth.
2 It was praised in the chariots of the Spirit; and the name went forth in the midst of them.

Luke 17:22 Then He said to the disciples, ?The days will come when you will desire to see one of the days of the Son of Man, and you will not see it.
23 And they will say to you, ?Look here!? or ?Look there!? Do not go after them or follow them.
24 For as the lightning that flashes out of one part under heaven shines to the other part under heaven, so also the Son of Man will be in His day.
25 But first He must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation.
26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man

Psalms 132:11 The Lord has sworn in truth to David; He will not turn from it: ?I will set upon your throne the fruit of your body.

God promissed Son of Man and elect to be destined to dwell in God's Holy Land
Psalms 132:12 If your sons will keep My covenant And My testimony which I shall teach them, Their sons also shall sit upon your throne forevermore.?
13 For the Lord has CHOSEN ZION; He has desired it for His dwellingplace:
14 ?This is My resting place forever; Here I will dwell, for I have desired it.
15 I will abundantly bless her provision; I will satisfy her poor withbread.
16 I will also clothe her priests with salvation, And her saints shall shout aloud for joy.
17 There I will make the horn of David grow; I will prepare a lamp FOR MY ANOINTED.
18 His enemies I will clothe with shame, But upon Himself His crown shallflourish.?

Ezekiel 11:17 Therefore say, ?Thus says the Lord God: ?I will gather you from the peoples, assemble you from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.??
18 And they will go there, and they will take away all its detestable things and all its abominations from there.
19 Then I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within them, and take the stony heart out of their flesh, and give them a heart of flesh,
20 that they may walk in My statutes and keep My judgments and do them; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God.

Quran 21:105 We have decreed in the psalms, as well in other scriptures, that the earth shall be inherited by my righteous worshipers. 106 This is a proclamation for people who are worshipers.

Quran 40:51 Most assuredly, we will give victory to our messengers and to those who believe, both in this world and on the day the witnesses are summoned.

Miracle of the appearing of Son of Man
Matthew 24:30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to theother.

Quran 54:1 The Hour has come closer, and the moon has split.
54:2 Then they saw a miracle; but they turned away and said, "Old magic."

The seven pairs (7 seals+ 7 trumpets) & Great Quran given to Son of Man
Quran 15:87 We have given you THE SEVEN PAIRS, AND THE GREAT QURAN.
88 Do not be jealous of what we bestowed upon the other (messengers), and do not be saddened (by the disbelievers), and lower your wing for the believers.
89 And proclaim: "I AM THE MANIFEST... WARNER."
90 We will deal with the dividers.
91 They accept the QURAN ONLY PARTIALLY.

Quran 14:44 You shall....warn the people of the day WHEN THE RETRIBUTION COMES TO THEM. ...Those who transgressed will say, "OUR LORD, GIVE US ONE MORE RESPITE. We will then respond to Your call and follow the messengers." Did you not swear in the past that you will last forever?
45 YOU DWELLED IN THE HOMES OF THOSE BEFORE YOU, WHO WRONGED THEIR SOULS, and you have seen clearly what we did to them. We have set many precedents for you.
46 They schemed their schemes, and GOD is fully aware of their schemes. Indeed, their schemes were sufficient to erase mountains.

Revelation 5:5 But one of the elders said to me, ?Do not weep. Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah,
THE ROOT OF DAVID, HAS PREVAILED to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals.?

Words destined to be said by Son of Man and note the term 'servants' being used confirming his status as a Messenger 'ruler'
Quran 39:10 Say, ''O My servants who believed, you shall reverence your Lord." For those who worked righteousness in this world, a good reward. GOD's earth is spacious, and those who steadfastly persevere will receive their recompense generously, without limits.
11 Say, "I have been commanded to worship GOD, devoting the religion absolutely to Him alone.
12 "And I was commanded to be the utmost submitter."
13 Say, "I fear, if I disobeyed my Lord, the retribution of a great day."

Quran 39:53 Proclaim: "O My servants who exceeded the limits, never despair of GOD's mercy. For GOD forgives all sins. He is the Forgiver, Most Merciful."
54 You shall obey your Lord, and submit to Him totally, before the retribution overtakes you; then you cannot be helped.
55 And follow the best path that is pointed out for you by your Lord, before the retribution overtakes you suddenly when you least expect it.
56 Lest a soul may say, "How sorry I am for disregarding GOD's commandments; I was certainly one of the mockers."

Son of Man receives Power, Riches, Wisdom, Strenghth, Honor, Glory and Blessing
Revelation 11:12 ...?Worthy is the Lamb who was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom, And strength and honor and glory and blessing!?
13 ...?Blessing and honor and glory and power Be to Him who sits on the throne, And to the Lamb, forever and ever!?

Quran 18:83 They ask you about Zul-Qarnain. Say, "I will narrate to you some of his history."
84 We granted him authority on earth, and provided him with all kinds of means.

God's Grace poured out on Son of Man
Isaiah 42:1 ?Behold! My Servant whom I uphold, My Elect One in whom My soul delights! I have put My Spirit upon Him; He will bring forth justice to the Gentiles.
2 He will not cry out, nor raise His voice, Nor cause His voice to be heard in the street.
3 A bruised reed He will not break, And smoking flax He will not quench; He will bring forth justice for truth.
4 He will not fail nor be discouraged, Till He has established justice in the earth; And the coastlands shall wait for His law.?

Enoch 60:10 Then the Lord of spirits seated upon the throne of his glory the Elect One;
11 Who shall judge all the works of the holy, in heaven above, and in a balance shall he weigh their actions. And when he shall lift up his countenance to judge their secret ways in the word of the name of the Lord of spirits, and their progress in the path of the righteous judgment of God most high;

Enoch 48(II):3 With him dwells the spirit of intellectual wisdom, the spirit of instruction and of power,and the spirit of those who sleep in righteousness; he shall judge secret things.
4 Nor shall any be able to utter a single word before him; for the Elect One is in the presence of the Lord of spirits, according to his own pleasure.

Enoch 50:3 And in those days shall the Elect One sit upon his throne, while every secret of intellectual wisdom shall proceed from his mouth; for the Lord of spirits has gifted and glorified him.

Enoch 46:2 ..This is the Son of man, to whom righteousness belongs; with whom righteousness has dwelt; and who will reveal al lthe treasures of that which is concealed: for the Lord of spirits has chosen him; and his portion has surpassed all before the Lord of spirits in everlasting uprightness.
3 This Son of man, whom thou beholdest, shall raise up kings and the mighty from their couches, and the powerful from their thrones; shall loosen the bridles of the powerful, and break in pieces the teeth of sinners.
4 He shall hurl kings from their thrones and their dominions; because they will not exalt and praise him, nor humble themselves before him, by whom their kingdoms were granted to them. The countenance likewise of the mighty shall He cast down, filling them with confusion. Darkness shall be their habitation, and worms shall be their bed; nor from that their bed shall they hope to be again raised, because they exalted not the name of the Lord of spirits.

Enoch 54:5. O ye kings,O ye mighty, who inhabit the world, you shall behold my Elect One, sitting upon the throne of my glory. And he shall judge Azazeel, all his associates, and all his hosts, in the name of the Lord of spirits.

Enoch 51:4 ..All these things which thou beholdest shall be for the dominion of the Messiah, that he may command, and be powerful upon earth.
5 And that angel of peace answered me, saying, Wait but a short time, and thou shalt understand, and every secret thing shall be revealed to thee, which the Lord of spirits has decreed. Those mountains which thou hast seen, the mountain of iron, the mountain of copper, the mountain of silver, the mountain of gold, the mountain of fluid metal, and the mountain of lead, all these in the presence of the Elect One shall be like a honeycomb before the fire, and like water descending from above upon these mountains; and shall become debilitated before his feet.

Enoch 48(I):3 ...A support shall he be for the righteous and the holy to lean upon, without falling; and he shall be the light of nations.
4. He shall be the hope of those whose hearts are troubled. All, who dwell on earth, shall fall down and worship before him; shall bless and glorify him, and sing praises to the name of the Lord of spirits.
7 ...In those days shall the kings of the earth and the mighty men, who have gained the world by their achievements, become humble in countenance.
8. For in the day of their anxiety and trouble their souls shall not be saved; and they shall be in subjection to those whom I have chosen.

Enoch 61:11 He shall sow the congregation of the saints,and of the elect; and all the elect shall stand before him in that day.
12. All the kings, the princes, the exalted, and those who rule over the earth, shall fall down on their faces before him, and shall worship him.
13. They shall fix their hopes on this Son of man, shall pray to him, and petition him for mercy.

The retributions of the major prophecies: the Smoke(5th trumpet) and Big Stroke (7th trumpet)
Quran 44:10 Therefore,watch for the day when the sky brings a profound smoke.
11 It will envelope the people; this is a painful retribution.

12 "Our Lord, relieve this retribution for us; we are believers."
15 We will relieve the retribution for a while; you will soon revert.
16 The day we strike the big stroke, we will avenge.

Jeremiah 16:10 ?And it shall be, when you show this people all these words, and they say to you, ?Why has the Lord pronounced all this great disaster against us? Or what is our iniquity? Or what is our sin that we have committed against the Lord our God? ?
11 then you shall say to them, ?Because your fathers have forsaken Me,? says the Lord; ?they have walked after other gods and have served them and worshiped them, and have forsaken Me and not kept My law.
12 And you have done worse than your fathers, for behold, each one follows the dictates of his own evil heart, so that no one listens to Me.
13 Therefore I will cast you out of this land into a land that you do not know, neither you nor your fathers; andthere you shall serve other gods day and night, where I will not show you favor.?

14 ?Therefore behold, the days are coming,? says the Lord, ?that it shall no more be said, ?The Lord lives who brought up the children of Israel from the land of Egypt,?
15 but, ?The Lord lives who brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north and from all the lands where He had driven them. ?For I will bring them back into their land which I gave to their fathers.

Zephaniah 1:14 The great day of the Lord is near;It is near and hastens quickly. The noise of the day of the Lord is bitter; There the mighty men shall cry out.
15 That day is a day of wrath,A day of trouble and distress,A day of devastation and desolation,A day of darkness and gloominess,A day of clouds and thick darkness,
16 A day of trumpet and alarm Against the fortified cities And against the high towers.

Zephaniah 3:8 ?Therefore wait for Me,? says the Lord,?Until the day I rise up for plunder; My determination is to gather the nations To My assembly of kingdoms,To pour on them My indignation, All My fierce anger; All the earth shall be devoured With the fire of My jealousy.
9 ?For then I will restore to the peoples a pure language, That they all may call on the name of the Lord, To serve Him with one accord.

The elect believers are safe from the tribulations of the 7th seal and the 7 trumpets/bowls
Enoch 45:3 In that day shall the elect one sit upon a throne of glory; and shall choose their conditions and countless habitations, while their spirits within them shall be strengthened, when they behold my elect one, for those who have fled for protection to my holy and glorious name.
4 In that day I will cause my elect one to dwell in the midst of them; will change the face of heaven; will bless it, and illuminate it for ever.
5 I will also change the face of the earth, will bless it; and cause those whom I have elected to dwell upon it. But those who have committed sin and iniquity shall not inhabit it, for I have marked their proceedings. My righteous ones will I satisfy with peace, placing them before me; but the condemnation of sinners shall draw near, that I may destroy them from the face of the earth.

Zephaniah 3:14 Sing, O daughter of Zion! Shout, O Israel! Be glad and rejoice with all your heart, O daughter of Jerusalem!
15 The Lord has taken away your judgments, He has cast out your enemy. The King of Israel, the Lord, is in your midst; You shall see disaster no more.
16 In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem: ?Do not fear; Zion, let not your hands be weak.
17 The Lord your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.?

Son of Man is with the elect believers forever
Enoch 61:16 The Lord of spirits shall remain over them:
17. And with this Son of man shall they dwell, eat, lie down, and rise up, for ever and ever.
18. The saints and the elect have arisen from the earth, have left off to depress their countenances, and have been clothed with the garment of life. That garment of life is with the Lord of spirits, in whose presence your garment shall not wax old, nor shall your glory diminish.

Quran 21:105 we read that it is decreed in the Psalms, aswell as in other scriptures, that the earth shall be inherited by God?s righteous worshipers.

Another major prophecy against Gog & Magog
Quran 57:25 We sent our messengers supported by clear proofs, and we sent down to them the scripture and the law, that the people may uphold justice. And we sent down the iron, wherein there is strength, and many benefits for the people. All this in order for God to distinguish those who would support Him and His messengers, on faith. God is Powerful, Almighty.

Quran 18:85 Then, he pursued one way.
86 When he reached the far west, he found the sun setting in a vast ocean, and found people there. We said, "O Zul-Qarnain, you can rule as you wish; either punish, or be kind to them."
87 He said, "As for those who transgress, we will punish them, then, when they return to their Lord, He will commit them to more retribution.
88 "As for those who believe and lead a righteous life, they receive a good reward; we will treat them kindly."
89 Then he pursued another way.
90 When he reached the far east, he found the sun rising on people who had nothing to shelter them from it.
91 Naturally, we were fully aware of everything he found out.92 He then pursued another way.
93 When he reached the valley between two palisades, he found people whose language was barely understandable.
94 They said, "O Zul-Qarnain, Gog and Magog are corruptors of the earth. Can we pay you to create a barrier between us and them?"
95 He said, "My Lord has given me great bounties. If you cooperate with me, I will build a dam between you and them.
96 "Bring to me masses of iron." Once he filled the gap between the two palisades, he said, "Blow." Once it was red hot, he said, "Help me pour tar on top of it."
97 Thus, they could not climb it, nor could they bore holes in it.
98 He said, "This is mercy from my Lord. When the prophecy of my Lord comes to pass, He will cause the dam to crumble. The prophecy of my Lord is truth."
99 At that time, we will let them invade with one another, then the horn will be blown, and we will summon them all together.

Ezekiel 38:1 Now the word of the Lord came to me, saying,
2 ?Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
3 and say, ?Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal.
7 ?Prepare yourself and be ready, you and all your companies that are gathered about you; and be a guard for them.
8 After many days you will be visited. In the latter years you will come into the land of those brought back from the sword and gathered from many people on the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate; they were brought out of the nations, and now all of them dwell safely.
9 You will ascend, coming like a storm, covering the land like a cloud, you and all your troops and many peoples with you.?
10 ?Thus says the Lord God: ?On that day it shall come to pass that thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will make an evil plan:
11 You will say, ?I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; I will go to apeaceful people, who dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates??
12 to take plunder and to take booty, to stretch out your hand against the waste places that are again inhabited, and against a people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock andgoods, who dwell in the midst of the land.

14 ?Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog, ?Thus says the Lord God:?On that day when My people Israel dwell safely, will you not know it?
15 Then you will come from your place out of the far north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great company and a mighty army.
16 You will come up against My people Israel like a cloud, to cover the land. It will be in the latter days that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me, when I am hallowed in you, O Gog, before their eyes.?

These reminders are the truth
James 3:13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show by good conduct that his works aredone in the meekness of wisdom.
14 But if you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth.
15 This wisdom does not descend from above, but is earthly, sensual, demonic.
16 For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there.
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
18 Now the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.

Quran 22:.54 Those who are blessed with knowledge will recognize the truth from your Lord, then believe in it, and their hearts will readily accept it. Most assuredly, God guides the believers in the right path.
55 As for those who disbelieve, they will continue to harbor doubts until the Hour comes to them suddenly, or until the retribution of a terrible day comes to them.

Quran 21:24 Have they found other gods beside Him? Say, "Show me your proof. This is the message to my generation, consummating all previous messages." Indeed, most of them do not recognize the truth; this is why they are so hostile.
25 We did not send any messenger before you except with the inspiration:"There is no god except Me; you shall worship Me alone."

Quran 13:19 Is one who recognizes that your Lord's revelations to you are the truth equal to one who is blind? Only those who possess intelligence will take heed.

Believe in God and one of His messengers of our time: Son of Man=Dhul Qarnain
Quran 57:7 Believe in God and His messenger, and give from what He has bestowed upon you. Those among you who believe and give (to charity) have deserved a great recompense.
8 Why should you not believe in God when the messenger is inviting you to believe in your Lord? He has taken a pledge from you, if you are believers.
9 He is the One who sends down to His servant clear revelations, in order to  lead you out of the darkness into the light. God is Compassionate towards you, Most Merciful.
10 Why do you not spend in the cause of God, when God possesses all wealth in the heavens and the earth? Distinguished from the rest are those among you who spend before the victory and strive. They attain a greater rank than those who spend after the victory and strive. For each, God promises salvation. God is Cognizant of everything you do.
11 Who would like to loan God a loan of righteousness, to have it multiplied for him manifold, and end up with a generous recompense?

Recognize and appreciate the truth from your Lord
Quran 22:54 Those who are blessed with knowledge will recognize the truth from your Lord, then believe in it, and their hearts will readily accept it. Most assuredly, God guides the believers in the right path.
72 When our revelations are recited to them, clearly, you recognize wickedness on the faces of those who disbelieve. They almost attack those who recite our revelations to them. Say, "Shall I inform you of something much worse? Hell is promised by God for those who disbelieve; what a miserable destiny."

Quran 23:68 Why do they not reflect upon this scripture? Do they not realize that they have received something never attained by their ancestors?
69 Have they failed to recognize their messenger? Is this why they are disregarding him?
70 Have they decided that he is crazy? Indeed, he has brought the truth to them, but most of them hate the truth.

May God guide us to the Truth and protect us from falling into disbelief after being believers.
My beliefs have changed since end of 2014. Most of the threads and comments I have posted on this forum are no longer applicable. If anyone is interested to interact, you may PM me. Praise be to God

The Guided One

Quote from: Sweetflower87 on July 15, 2014, 06:02:07 PM

From the Quran we learn that we should also believe in the Previous Scriptures because they are containing Light and Guidance and specific details.

we should believe that the previous scriptures were send for the humankind and are from God, but we should not follow man made hadith and only Quran. Allah knows that the previous scriptures are not the same as when they were send down. That is why Quran is given to us and Allah says that this scripture is protected. I do not know how you made the conclusion that we should believe in the previous scriptures, do you have Quranic proof of what you are claiming.
The Words and Signs and Mercies of Allah are in all Creation, and can never be fully set out in human language, however extended our means may be imagined to be.

Sweetflower87

If you had noticed my signature, it will be clear to you that most posts I have put here are no longer applicable.

Indeed the Quran is the divine words of God and is the only source to be followed forr relugious guidance.

My beliefs have changed since end of 2014. Most of the threads and comments I have posted on this forum are no longer applicable. If anyone is interested to interact, you may PM me. Praise be to God

The Guided One

Quote from: Sweetflower87 on June 23, 2016, 06:23:44 PM
If you had noticed my signature, it will be clear to you that most posts I have put here are no longer applicable.

Indeed the Quran is the divine words of God and is the only source to be followed forr relugious guidance.

i have read your signature, i am happy that you kept on learning. I see that you did a lot of work here with this thread. I really want to know more about Dhul Qarnain. Many Muslim scholars say he was Alexander the Great, but i think that this never can be correct. Alex was gay, so i do not believe in this. DO you have an idea who he might be and in which year he might have lived? I ask this, because i see you done much research on this. Peace
The Words and Signs and Mercies of Allah are in all Creation, and can never be fully set out in human language, however extended our means may be imagined to be.

Sweetflower87

On this forum you will find a lot of passages I wrote that are merely based on ignorance and lack of knowledge

As many of us are witnessing the fact that there are too many people claiming messengership, it must become an eye-opener for us to gain knowledge in how to distinguish between a truthful messenger and a fake one. Because the truth is the truth verified by the truth.

At the time I had posted this I was supporting a man who at that time I thought was a messenger of God. He claimed to be Dhul Qarnain. His name is Ibrahim Srei. And due to my low level of knowledge I followed was he said. May God help him.

However in 2012, I had already accepted Rashad Khalifa as being the messenger of the covenant, who discovered the 19 miracle. Ironically I didn't seem to understand the essence of this miracle until the end of 2014, where I got confronted with my lack of knowledge.

But I trust God that everything is in control by Him. And may He forgive my shortcomings and sins.

I think that due to the so many false claims, the majority of people lost their faith and thus arent able to recognize a truthful messenger, once they get confronted with this truth.

Others are falsly using the 19 miracle to rationalize everything, including the faith and believe in God and His truthful words in the Quran. Irrationallity is a door they will not ever enter, and that leads them to be deaf and blind of seeing the complete truth.

There are also people present that rather idolize Rashad, than actually advance on God's path.

The 19 miracle is one of the greatest miracles, and any other sign/miracle less revoulutionary than that automatically gets puts aside in the box of ignorance. I find that very unfortunate.

But to answer your question: no I dont know much about Dhul Qarnayn. Only the passages from the Quran.

Hope this clarifies things a bit for you.

Aladin from Azra tribe

The Guided One, what's your guidence? Saying bad words for a man who can be what others claim can be very dangerous.

If we read ayats about Dhulqarnayn, Sweetflower87, with simple thinking about them, we can notice some "strange things" there, as:

1) he came to the people who hardly understood the speech - how's this possible? were they savages?
2) same people had tones of iron and copper - savages are miners?
3) they had a lot of wealth - they offered to pay for Dhulqarnayn's work.
4) they were very strong - Dhulqarnayn punished before this some other people and one man cannot punish community, he had an army, strong army.
5) even with his army and these people's power, Dhulqarnayn didn't try to fight them - why?
6) he knew what exactly is needed - how, who tought him? what he built?
7) he knew what will happen also - how?

Thinking about these (or even better, thinking about ayats) can lead us very easily to the knowledge about Dhulqarnayn. But, when we reach it, with Allah's Help, we have to accept it, with His 'izn, otherwise we won't believe in it.

Allah's bless and salam.
There cannot be both opinion and knowledge
of the same thing at the same time

"The First Teacher", Aristotle

hanslan

Quote from: Aladin from Azra tribe on September 27, 2016, 12:39:09 PM
The Guided One, what's your guidence? Saying bad words for a man who can be what others claim can be very dangerous.

If we read ayats about Dhulqarnayn, Sweetflower87, with simple thinking about them, we can notice some "strange things" there, as:

1) he came to the people who hardly understood the speech - how's this possible? were they savages?
2) same people had tones of iron and copper - savages are miners?
3) they had a lot of wealth - they offered to pay for Dhulqarnayn's work.
4) they were very strong - Dhulqarnayn punished before this some other people and one man cannot punish community, he had an army, strong army.
5) even with his army and these people's power, Dhulqarnayn didn't try to fight them - why?
6) he knew what exactly is needed - how, who tought him? what he built?
7) he knew what will happen also - how?

Who are these gog and magog? In Cyprus - looks like a small island to me, how could they be trap for so long?  The Rothschilds?