News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

This is more reasonable about 33:40

Started by marifhaq, June 27, 2014, 12:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mazhar

Two elements necessary for this relationship.
[url="http://haqeeqat.pk/index.htm"]http://haqeeqat.pk/index.htm[/url]

JavaLatte

@ Brother Bender

Why this become like bargain or barter?  :-\ 

@ Brother Man of Faith & Brother Mazhar

Thank you very much for the hints, brothers.

:sun:
[33:72] Verily, We offered the trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, but they refused to bear it and they were afraid of it; but man bear it - verily, he was transgressing, ignorant.

Bender

Quote from: JavaLatte on July 25, 2014, 09:04:48 PM
@ Brother Bender

Why this become like bargain or barter?  :-\ 

Salaam,

I do not see it that way.
I do not like interview (Q and A) kind of discussions.
I also like to hear what the other party thinks when I discuss with him/her.

Salaam,
Bender
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

JavaLatte

Quote from: Bender on July 26, 2014, 07:17:33 PM
I do not like interview (Q and A) kind of discussions.
I also like to hear what the other party thinks when I discuss with him/her.

Understood.

Forgive me for giving you many questions, perhaps I should stop asking you, I'm sorry.

I suppose I often ask important things to people here. Perhaps they're willing to share what they know (their knowledge) to me, so I can ponder/think over what they say.

I'm not always have the same knowledge with others, perhaps they know better than me about something, so I ask, maybe I can have new knowledge for something which previously I didn't know.

Looks like I consider that our conversation in this thread is not discussion, but perhaps more like I need to know your experiences related with your meeting with people whom you think is/are messenger/s.

I have important personal reason for why I asked you about the messengers. I asked you about them because you seem to think that you have met some/one of them.

If you never met them personally, then perhaps I will not go so far in questioning to you about the messengers.

Salām.
[33:72] Verily, We offered the trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, but they refused to bear it and they were afraid of it; but man bear it - verily, he was transgressing, ignorant.