News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Malaysian Airlines airplane MH370 missing.

Started by diamantinehoneybunch, March 09, 2014, 11:55:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diamantinehoneybunch

-The airplane which carries 239 passengers and crews departed from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to Beijing, China in early Saturday.
- Around 2 hours later, the airplane suddenly disappeared from the radar.
- Two passports used by passengers are stolen passports.

The airplane is still missing now.

:'( :'( :'( :'(
Learn more about this news by Googling.
This profile is dead. It was assasinated by its owner :D

I am no longer of an adherent or believer of any religion. So some of my views that have been expressed here may no longer represent or reflect my current views.

David Saidi

This probably the sign of terrorism/hijacking  :& but hopefully not.

Peace be upon you and let's pray for their safety :pr
Now this account runned by AhlusSunnah

Nabeel

A very sad and shocking news.  Malaysian Airlines has a strong safety record and is rated 5 stars.  A tragedy can of-course happen to any plane.  But the fact that two passports were stolen sounds sinister and is a concern about airport security.  Praying for a positive outcome somehow.  Thanks for the information.

diamantinehoneybunch

The two passengers with stolen passports are Iranians. Pouria Nour Mohammad Mehrdad (18 or 19 years old) used Austrian Christian Kozel and Delavar Seyed Mohammad Reza (29 or 30 years old) used Italian Luigi Maraldi to board the missing airplane. Pouria wanted to go to Frankfurt, Germany to meet his mother while Delavar wanted to go to Copenhagen, Denmark. Both of them used Beijing, China and Amsterdam, Netherlands as transits to reach their destinations. They are believed to be asylum seekers and are unlikely to be linked to terrorism. They arrived in Malaysia from Iran using their real passports on February 28 and bought the stolen passports in Phuket, Thailand from a mysterious person only known as 'Mr. Ali'. Pouria also came from Christian family. His mother is said to be suffering from cancer and is waiting for his unfortunate son.

The Boeing 777-200ER airplane with registration number 9M-MRO which carried 239 passengers and crew vanished from Malaysian civilian radar at 1:30 am GMT+8 just before it passed through Vietnamese air traffic controller.
After the airplane transponder was switched off at 1:30 am, the airplane diverted from its original path. Just before the airplane lost contact, the last word from the cockpit which was said by either the captain or the first officer was "Good night, Malaysian three seven zero". No distress call came out from the airplane.
The airplane was last picked up by military radar at 2:15 am after it diverted from its original path.
Immarsat revealed that the airplane sent around six 'pings' and the last 'ping' was at 8:11 am GMT+8 in Indian Ocean.
At first the airplane was believed to end at either northern Corridor or southern corridor of Indian Ocean and there was no precise location especially the latitude of the airplane.
AAIB later revealed that the airplane ended in southern Indian Ocean.

Read more here:
http://www.firstpost.com/world/mh-370-timeline-from-disappearance-to-blackbox-pings-1472343.html
This profile is dead. It was assasinated by its owner :D

I am no longer of an adherent or believer of any religion. So some of my views that have been expressed here may no longer represent or reflect my current views.