News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

1 Intro + 113 Surahs???

Started by Notexceling, February 18, 2014, 05:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khal

Peace the Nabster The quran is divided in surahs and verses and in each verse there is a certain number of words. To understand it well, see the quran as  composed of 113 boxes (surahs)on top of each other, each box has got a variable number of drawers (each representing a verse in the surah) and in each drawer a variable number of sheets of paper (each representing a word of the verse)

Now if we want to see where is the word al hadid, not in other 3 places where the word appears in the Q but this particular one found in Surah Al Hadid that by which ' God would distinguish those who would support Him and His messengers in the unseen', we see that it appears in 56:26 (57:25 in conventional numbering but I've explained why i've arrived at this new numbering) and that it is the thirteenth word of this 26th verse comprising of 28 words. Lets get back to our boxes drawers and sheets of paper. If you want to reach the 13th sheet of the 26th drawer of th 56th box, you will have to take out

- 55 boxes to reach the 56th box

- 25 drawers  to reach the 26th drawer but remember its only part of a box that contain 30 drawers (30 verses)

so till now you have taken out (55 + 25/30) box

- and 12 sheets of paper to reach the 13th sheet in a drawer that contains 28 sheets that is 12/28 of a drawer and here a drawer is 1/30 of a box so you will have to remove 12/28*1/30

In total you will have to remove 55 + 25/30 + 12/28*1/30 = 55.847

Bender

Quote from: khal on February 19, 2014, 06:03:00 PM
Peace the Nabster The quran is divided in surahs and verses and in each verse there is a certain number of words. To understand it well, see the quran as  composed of 113 boxes (surahs)on top of each other, each box has got a variable number of drawers (each representing a verse in the surah) and in each drawer a variable number of sheets of paper (each representing a word of the verse)

Now if we want to see where is the word al hadid, not in other 3 places where the word appears in the Q but this particular one found in Surah Al Hadid that by which ' God would distinguish those who would support Him and His messengers in the unseen', we see that it appears in 56:26 (57:25 in conventional numbering but I've explained why i've arrived at this new numbering) and that it is the thirteenth word of this 26th verse comprising of 28 words. Lets get back to our boxes drawers and sheets of paper. If you want to reach the 13th sheet of the 26th drawer of th 56th box, you will have to take out

- 25 drawers  to reach the 26th drawer but remember its only part of a box that contain 30 drawers (30 verses)

- and 12 sheets of paper to reach the 13th sheet in a drawer that contains 28 sheets that is 12/28 of a drawer and here a drawer is 1/30 of a box so you will have to remove 12/28*1/30

Salaam,

Can you do the same trick with the word most translators translate as gold, for example 3:91?

Salaam,
Bender
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

theNabster

Peace
thanks Bro
I got it now.
amazing! ma sha Allah!

Quote from: khal on February 19, 2014, 06:03:00 PM

41:53 We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (Qur'an) is the truth.

khal

Brother bender, this does not work for gold copper or any other metal or element found in the Quran. You will notice that iron is also mentionned 4 times in the Quran and of course only work for one. I think you are confusing with the theory of the submitters who find 19 everywhere and want to set a mathematical code. There is no code but only signs that the Book is the Truth.
If you find it a 'trick' i'll advise you 'An introduction to mathematical philosophy' by Bertrand Russell if you are not aware of the principles behind Mathematics and see if mathematics rely on tricks.

Bender

Quote from: khal on February 20, 2014, 04:48:07 PM
Brother bender, this does not work for gold copper or any other metal or element found in the Quran. You will notice that iron is also mentionned 4 times in the Quran and of course only work for one. I think you are confusing with the theory of the submitters who find 19 everywhere and want to set a mathematical code. There is no code but only signs that the Book is the Truth.
If you find it a 'trick' i'll advise you 'An introduction to mathematical philosophy' by Bertrand Russell if you are not aware of the principles behind Mathematics and see if mathematics rely on tricks.

Salaam,

With backwards reasoning one can "prove" everything he wants. One does not need to read 'An introduction to mathematical philosophy' to do this and to understand this.
And sure it works most of times only in 1 occasion, because the method was fine tuned only for 1 "important" result. So the probability that the "trick" will work for other occasions is very small.

For me it would be only a discovery if a method is repeatable for all occasions, then I would call it a discovery instead of a trick.

Salaam,
Bender

noshirk

Quote from: Notexceling on February 18, 2014, 05:38:10 AM
And certainly We have given you seven of the oft-repeated (verses) AND the grand Quran.

There is a separation between the Quran and the Al-Fatiah (the seven oft-repeated (verses)),

With this in mind that would mean Surah Baqarah, currently 2nd Surah should be the first
(As Al-Fatiah is an introduction, a disclaimer.)

There is evidence to support this theory.

The first is what is mentioned in Baqarah itself when it says ?Bisuratin?

2.23 And if you are in doubt about what We have sent down upon Our Servant, ?then produce a Surah the like thereof? and call upon your witnesses other than Allah , if you should be truthful

This would be the first Surah. (So Surah 1.23 instead of 2.23)

And this would be the 10th Surah (So Surah 10.13 instead of 11.13)
?Or, do they say: He has forged it. Say: Then bring ten forged Surahs like it and call upon whom you can besides Allah, if you are truthful.?

Produce ?a Surah? in the first Surah and bring ?ten? Surahs in the 10th Surah

There is also something else that supports this claim.

Maybe its a coincidence but??.

The 10 forged ayats appears in 11.13,
the coincidence is 1+113 Surahs, is it linked?

NOTE: This separation could mean the Al-Fatiah is the proper Shahada for Islam.

Salaam

i am sad to remark that i have the same position as bender towards numerological arguments (11.13 and 1+113).
arguments about "10 th sourate" and "ten sourates" is interesting.

However, there is two remarks about fatiha.
first: it is clear for a reader that it is "prayers" who are speaking in that sourate and not Allah. Fatiha is a clear prayer and not a "preach".

Second: Bismillah seems to be included in the sourate. that's a particularity that worth a particular thinking.

Peace
noshirk=trying to never mix teachings of The unique Rabb with other teachings, and specially any kind of clerical teachings.

Bender

Quote from: noshirk on February 21, 2014, 02:44:56 AM
Salaam

i am sad to remark that i have the same position as bender
Peace

Salaam,

:rotfl:

Salaam,
Bender

Bahman

We have given you , and the great Quran.
[url="http://y19.net"]http://y19.net[/url]