Started by wasi, January 07, 2014, 06:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wasi

how does your heart feel now after submitting to allah
some times i feel that is this really true ? :&
or i am fooled by some book  :&
but when i feel this i immediately open quran :nope:
and i get some satisfactions :pr
is this happens to you ...i am always in chase that allah should give 100 percent confirmation :nope:
or else i feel that i am being fooled weather this book is really from someone special or being corrupted by human beings :&
since all books are corrupted man made written then i also doubt all books are wrong only this one right :hmm
but when there is a doubt there is always an aiyat clearing that doubt i fear so hard  :hail

WASI

Bender

Quote from: wasi on January 07, 2014, 06:42:52 PM

Salaamun alayka bro,

freed
not anymore lhamduliAllah  :hail

Quotebut when i feel this i immediately open quran :nope:

Maybe better is when you feel this then remember Allah.
The Quran is one way to remember Allah but there are endless more ayaats besides the ayaats of The Quran how to remember Allah.

is this happens to you ...i am always in chase that allah should give 100 percent confirmation :nope:

I think this happens to everyone at some point in his life, at least to me and it seems also to you.
These moments are very important, now it's time not to loose your patience and have full certainty in Allah.
And everything will become inshaAllah certain for you.

Quoteor else i feel that i am being fooled weather this book is really from someone special or being corrupted by human beings :&

RED: have you ever studied this?

Quotesince all books are corrupted man made written then i also doubt all books are wrong only this one right :hmm
but when there is a doubt there is always an aiyat clearing that doubt i fear so hard  :hail

RED: Challenge it. This is the only way you will come to know for yourself.

salaam,
Bender
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

GODsubmitter

Quote from: wasi on January 07, 2014, 06:42:52 PM
but when i feel this i immediately open quran :nope:
or else i feel that i am being fooled weather this book is really from someone special or being corrupted by human beings :&
since all books are corrupted man made written then i also doubt all books are wrong only this one right :hmm

I experienced all those same feelings and thoughts as you, many times over and over again since I first accepted the Qur'an few years ago, and I still do not have 100% certainty...

But then, maybe I haven't submitted myself truly (as you say)...

Lately I am inclined to think that I (we) will never, ever know for sure... (because there is no clear-cut understanding of salat, hajj etc) ...and that we might as well accept living with some uncertainty...

May God, blessed be He, help me strengthen my faith!
God has no Religion!

God is running everything.

Peace begins with me.

GODsubmitter

This is the only reassuring thing for me, for now though:

http://submission.org/verify_preserving_and_protecting_Quran.html

Blessed be God, the eternal One, Creator of Universe
God has no Religion!

Peace begins with me.

Earthdom

Salaam wasi

What I felt is same whatever I still Sunni, Quran Alone, Tanakh-Quran etc.
I simply just muslim, not belong to any religious sects/institutions, practice verses from Tanakh, Zabur/Psalm, Quran.I can also salat  in mosques from various sects Sunni, Ahmadiya etc as long as they worship God only.

Quoteor else i feel that i am being fooled weather this book is really from someone special or being corrupted by human beings :&
since all books are corrupted man made written then i also doubt all books are wrong only this one right

I once time, weeks ago started to refute Quran, but quickly God gave me a vision if there is nothing wrong in the Koran, the problem actually is a person who intepreted it.
Corruption is for  someone who didn't capable  to understand it.

Now I simply just muslims, God gave me lesson to me via Torah's Book of Genesis until Quran's surat An-Naas.
I follow Allah Alone not Quran Alone, coz if you follow Quran Alone you won't found any clearness in rituals like GodSubmitter said.

Peace

wasi

Quote from: GODsubmitter on January 07, 2014, 09:05:13 PM

Lately I am inclined to think that I (we) will never, ever know for sure... (because there is no clear-cut understanding of salat, hajj etc) ...and that we might as well accept living with some uncertainty...

May God, blessed be He, help me strengthen my faith!

hey friend

always follow allah and always use 7:3 rule...........what ever you do in salat and whatever you understand about hajj is from allah and allah will be your care taker at the period of yuame qiyamat

i have no problem with salat and hajj

and i also know that allah is not the one who takes money from our pockets in the name of so called as HAJJ

i have better and stronger certainty  in salat and hajj .....

keep sharing your feelings... it really meant a lot to me       :group:     
WASI

wasi

Quote from: Bender on January 07, 2014, 07:44:29 PM
Salaamun alayka bro,

I think this happens to everyone at some point in his life, at least to me and it seems also to you.
These moments are very important, now it's time not to loose your patience and have full certainty in Allah.
And everything will become inshaAllah certain for you.

salaam,
Bender

i also feel that allah  can  communicate with me... as he communicated with MUSA ...........a chase to get 100 percent confirmation
WASI

Man of Faith

Peace brother Earthdom,

Did you receive inspiration? I am very interested of hearing about this since I believe that God guides in real time whom He wishes.

Please use PM if you want to talk about it.

God bless you
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

GODsubmitter

Quote from: wasi on January 08, 2014, 06:41:20 AM
hey friend

always follow allah and always use 7:3 rule...........what ever you do in salat and whatever you understand about hajj is from allah and allah will be your care taker at the period of yuame qiyamat

i have no problem with salat and hajj

and i also know that allah is not the one who takes money from our pockets in the name of so called as HAJJ

i have better and stronger certainty  in salat and hajj .....

keep sharing your feelings... it really meant a lot to me       :group:   

Thank you for your answer.

Would you care to share with me your notions and understandings about the Salat and hajj because I am totally confused about the meaning and the way of practicing the Salat after reading so many different interpretations and understandings here on Forum from people who know Arabic, and I don't.
Thank you in advance.

Praise to God the Uncreated One
God has no Religion!

Peace begins with me.

wasi

Quote from: GODsubmitter on January 08, 2014, 11:55:18 AM
Thank you for your answer.

Would you care to share with me your notions and understandings about the Salat and hajj because I am totally confused about the meaning and the way of practicing the Salat after reading so many different interpretations and understandings here on Forum from people who know Arabic, and I don't.
Thank you in advance.

Praise to God the Uncreated One

again follow strictly the basic rule 7:3 whatever people are going to say just listen but follow what is the best surely the answer from allah is is always the best

my understanding about salat

basic idea of salat or purpose of salat ?
"I am God, there is no god except Me, so serve Me and hold the Salat for My remembrance." (Qur'an 20: 14)

?Recite what is inspired to you of the Book and hold the Salat, for the Salat prohibits immorality and evil deeds ; but certainly the remembrance of God is the greatest. God knows everything you do.? (Qur?an 29:45)

hold the salat for allah  which means hold the remembrance of allah
i have being doing this or holding the remembrance of allah and it is stopping  me from IMMORALITY AND EVIL DEEDS
if i hold salat in other language or arabic etc it can never stop me from evil and immorality
as allah knows that we have different languages as per 30:22
and i am commaned to do salat in the way which i understand perfectly as per 4:43

procedure:
ask your self do you need any procedure for the remembrance of most gracious almighty who is everywhere all knowing
i do salat by standing in the garden , or in the home sitting on a chair
because i know that this quran is the guidance to all human beings weather he has legs ,hands or physically challenged or not he just needs to
avoid evil or immorality because i strictly follow 7:3

timings
i know
FAJR while the sun is rising i should see by my eyes
AND
ISHA evening while the sun is setting
and
salatul wustaa currently waiting till the answer confirmation from allah  :hmm

salatul jumma

always remember that quran does not contradicts the statements

11:114
this aiyat is not fully explained to me by allah i cannot do this
because i dont know the meaning of the word TARAFI what it is ?
but in 11:114 i see the timing of fajr and timing of isha

salatul jumma

for me this is not valid prayer because here there is no one like me who can call me for juma
and it is an optional prayer as we need to do we people like me gather togther

salatu wustaa

salatul wustaa if wusstaa really means middle prayer as per 2:238

i guard the prayers   FAJR AND ISHA  and the middle prayer ?

i dont know this middle prayer till allah teaches me

i doubt that this middle prayer could be the middle of every  day
or it is defining salatul jumaa
since salatul juma says to leave business at middle of the day  because after salat again you to do business
this jumaa is always on a working day and salatul wustaa says middle prayer 

but never the less i do salat only for one purpose to remember allah and to avoid immorality
no body is uncertain in this world untill he reaches allah i just get updated in islam like windows update but i am always certain
and my result will be with of allah not  on my  fore fathers or fathers or people

WASI