Author Topic: Terms & Conditions of The Covenant  (Read 8526 times)

muslims

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
Terms & Conditions of The Covenant
« on: January 03, 2014, 06:33:33 AM »

A. Terms and Conditions of the Agreement (Covenant)
(all references are from RK'S confirmation)

Facts: Verse 3.81  Function     Terms & Conditions
God took a covenant from the prophets, saying  The Covenant     Parties: Allah, Prophets & Followers
"I will give you the scripture and wisdom  The Consideration 
Afterwards, a messenger will come  The Conditions     Rashad Khalifa is the Messenger
to confirm all existing scriptures    - to confirm     To confirm facts
You shall believe in him    - to believe     Shall believe his confirmation
and support him."     - to support     Shall support his confirmation
He said, "Do you agree with this  The Offer     
and pledge to fulfill this covenant?"       
They said, "We agree."   The Acceptance     They agree and entered into an agreement
He said, "You have thus borne witness       
and I bear witness along with you"  The Witnessing     Allah's is their witness

B. The Agreement

The acceptance of Rashad Khalifa's Messengership or supporting his cause

is an agreement
               to "believe", and
               to "support"
               Khalifa's "confirmation"
               on facts of the Quran

This is how the agreement is entered by Khalifa and his followers, ie. through acceptance of his Messengership and/or supporting his cause, including through associating oneself or supporting Khalifa's cause (inconsistent with the Quran) through the United Submitters International, e.g. 3.28, 3.118, 6.150, 4.139.

Otherwise, one will not be a Muslim for breaching their agreement (covenant).

C. The Issue

Therefore the issue is what are the "confirmations" that the followers have agreed to "believe" and to "support" ?

Muslim Atheism is a theological position for the disbelief in god, religion and the unspecific
but the practical philosophy from the Quran are followed

muslims

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
The Agreement: Satan is Allah's Representative and God on Earth
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 06:36:17 AM »

Satan is Allah's Representative and God on Earth

Representative: a person or thing that represents another or others
                                         Authorized to act as an official delegate or agent.

Khalifa's followers shall "believe" and "support" Khalifa's "confirmation"

that Satan is Allah's Representative and God on Earth.

This is their i'qtiqad (creed) and iman.

Denying this confirmation will amount to breach of agreement (covenant) and they will not be a Muslim. (3.86)

Muslim Atheism is a theological position for the disbelief in god, religion and the unspecific

muslims

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
The Agreement: To Declare the Quran is FALSE
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 07:00:55 AM »

The Quran is FALSE

Khalifa's followers shall "believe" and "support" Khalifa's "confirmation" that the Quran is FALSE.

They now have the new Quran, with lesser numbers in the ayats.

Denying this confirmation will amount to breach of agreement (covenant) and they will not be a Muslim. (3.86)

Earthdom

Re: Terms & Conditions of The Covenant
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 07:20:55 AM »
See Rashad Khalifa's explanation of 9;128-8.

*9:1 & *9:127 This is the only sura that is not prefixed with the Basmalah.
This phenomenon has puzzled the students of the Quran for 14 centuries,
and many theories were advanced to explain it.

He said 14 centuries, this mean even Muhammad's sahabah, child , grandchilds get  puzzled for it   ;D

What Rashad's lack is he didn't understand if missing basmallah issues is about writing of the Mushaf, human writing.

muslims

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
The Agreement: Islam Have Not Been Perfected For 14 Centuries
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 07:22:09 AM »

Islam have not been perfected for more than 1400 years

Khalifa's followers shall "believe" and "support" Khalifa's "confirmation"

That Islam have not been perfected nor protected for more than 1400 years (15.9)

Verse 5.3 and other equivalents verses are FALSE.

Islam have only been perfected after the Second Publication of "The Final Scripture" in 1989, ie. after the deletion of verses 9.128 and 129.

muslims

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2014, 07:24:11 AM »
He said 14 centuries, this mean even Muhammad's sahabah, child , grandchilds get  puzzled for it   ;D

That's right . . they have monopoly Islam and everyone is not Muslim, as confirmed by their Messenger.

They are the only minority Muslim on this planet.  :laugh:

muslims

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
The Agreement: A Muslim is one who accept Khalifa as Messenger
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2014, 07:34:35 AM »

A Muslim is strictly referring to those who submit to Khalifa as Messenger

Khalifa's followers shall "believe" and "support" Khalifa's "confirmation" that those who does not accept Khalifa as Messenger are non Muslims.

Everyone who reject Khalifa can never be a Muslim.

It is impossible  . . since there will be no message of Allah if one reject Allah's Messenger.

Denying this confirmation will amount to breach of agreement (covenant) and they themselves will not be a Muslim. (3.86)

Zulf

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2014, 08:35:27 AM »
Same old story.

Believe in my exact and fixed interpretation of MY holy scripture, or else you are not a member of my religion.
The irony is that it is also 100% true.

* If I don't think Jesus is God, then I don't believe in God. True! I don't believe in THAT god.
* If I don't believe in code 19, then I don't believe in the quran and is no submitter/muslim. True! I don't believe in THAT specific and fixed INTERPRETATION of the quran and THAT definition of muslim so naturally I'm not THAT kind of muslim.
* If I don't hold hadith as a necessary requirement of Islam, I'm no muslim. True! I'm not a muslim as per THAT definition.

But nobody can tell me what I am or what I'm not, unless of course they have the knowledge of God, which they must think they do.

It's all about definitions. And as usual, people are so ignorant that they think they know it all and have monopoly on truth and the understanding of truth. How patheticly ignorant and arrogant. How sad.

Peace
If you name me, you negate me.

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +111/-1
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2014, 09:32:37 AM »
Same old story.

Believe in my exact and fixed interpretation of MY holy scripture, or else you are not a member of my religion.

That is the definition of a sect a.k.a religion (religion and sect is actually one of the same thing).
Especially the western religion, Islam, Christianity and Judaism.

It's ok, fine and dandy as long as they do not add:
"THE BLOOD OF THE NON <NAME OF RELIGION/SECT> ARE LEGITIMATE TO BE SHED".

The fans of RK and RK himself were heavily influenced by the western religion. (Islam, Christianity and Judaism)
As such they carried / inherit the above sectarian/religious mindset.

Zulf

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2014, 12:45:11 PM »
That is the definition of a sect a.k.a religion (religion and sect is actually one of the same thing).
Especially the western religion, Islam, Christianity and Judaism.

It's ok, fine and dandy as long as they do not add:
"THE BLOOD OF THE NON <NAME OF RELIGION/SECT> ARE LEGITIMATE TO BE SHED".

The fans of RK and RK himself were heavily influenced by the western religion. (Islam, Christianity and Judaism)
As such they carried / inherit the above sectarian/religious mindset.

I believe it is a symptom of the opposite of wisdom/insight/understanding. You could call it ignorance/arrogance.
When someone is unable to see (or try to see/imagine) things from other perspectives/angles/points of view.. to walk in someone else's shoes... then this is a sign of a hardened heart/blindness/disconnectedness. Insisting that one's own team is right, and other teams are wrong... is indeed the opposite of humility/humbleness.

Religion/Sects/Division/Separation is a direct result of spiritual blindness... living a lie. The creation is anything by divided. But people just guess, and insist they are definitely right. The inability to admit that one doesn't know much of what's going on, and that one may indeed have an incomplete, and sometimes plainly wrong, understanding of the important things in life, is to me mind boggling.

I never saw the submitters/19ers as so much of a sect.... but I guess the "sectness" is only growing stronger. Some people will go deeper into the sect, while others will move away. I too discovered the quran through code 19. Code 19 convinced me the quran must be from God. Later there was no need for a code any more for me to know about the unseen. Whether the code 19 is there or not is immaterial to me. It would be great if it was/is there, but I don't need it for anything. That code is not what determines my faith in God. I wonder about people who NEED the code in order to believe in God.

Anyway
Peace brother
If you name me, you negate me.